OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I appear to have missed the greatest scene in the game. When does that happen??

Make yourself 5 drinks at the HOTs party.

The mannequin bust that drunk MC thought was a person that one night is Bella's Husband, right?
No, that person looks nothing like the man later seen in what appears to be one of Bella's wedding pictures, he looks like Burke.

Secondly, I have no memory of a dressmaker's dummy in Bella's house other than that one flashback to when MC was more or less blackout drunk; doesn anyone of a screenshot of another appearence of it?
There is still this closed room that got teeased in the last episode
It could have been stored in that closed room since the drunken roaming ... :unsure:
I suppose so but 'Schrodinger's mannequin' isn't much of a hypothesis; you could make practically any claim about the contents of the locked room on that basis (and many people have :p)

I'm more inclined to believe MC actually saw Burke in that room (because the 'soldier' looks exactly like him) and only later rationalised that it must have been a dressmaker's dummy or similar because he doesn't know that Burke is obsessed (or at least infatuated) with Bella as that plays out in scenes where MC isn't present.
Bella only borrowed the mannequin, which is why you don't see it after the drunken roaming. I assume it belongs to Quinn, because, well, manne-Quinn? Also, you actually see it first in the closet next to her room when you break in the HOT house to steal panties, and Quinn strikes me as the domesticated homemaker type.

1636572171274.png

She probably uses it to make dresses for Chad (behind Sage's back, of course, because she must maintain the rebel façade some way). In this scene, she's probably taking rough measurements

1636572205040.png

so she can crochet MC a willie warmer.

1636572250578.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fine, Bella (yes, she allows me to call her that).

All of the previous was bullshit. There are two possibilities as I see them. Either:

A) The mannequin was just something DPC stuck in that single render as a comic device for the morning-after revelations, because not only does it not appear again in Bella's house, but it's not even found in any of the glass reflections in that room,

1636572500410.png
1636572516439.png

Or:

B) DPC got lazy with the reflections, but still thinks the mannequin is relevant, so he left it in a corner we haven't seen again, or he had Bella move it to the locked room along with the picture.

I don't think the mannequin is a figment of MC's hallucinations, because when he said he probably mistook the mannequin for an intruder, Bella did not reply with "I don't own a mannequin."

College king

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

John Boy shares the same model, look closely next time.

A little asset lampshading by DPC, if you ask me:

1636572908117.png

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Soooo no Josy on the new episode's announcement...

I suppose that, as in other occasions, those who do not appear in the banner are "secondary" characters in the new episode, a pity
Tserriednich'sNen why do you facepalm me? its true man xd

look at this

1636574487547.png

see? all of them were Important and main characters of episode 7 dude xD...no Maya etc

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tserriednich'sNen why do you facepalm me? its true man xd

look at this

View attachment 1494284

see? all of them were Important and main characters of episode 7 dude xD...no Maya etc
I'm not so sure about this link between banner (or preview numeor) and importance in the chapter.

Maya definitely didn't get much space, but not much less than Bella and Sage did, only Josy and Jill dominated the chapter.

I'm convinced that Maya's absence was a trick to increase the expectations on the surprise arrival of her father (which turned out to be very weak).

Last edited:
Reactions: beef-devourer
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes