shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Since now Nopy isn't working anymore, Can anyone give me some good suggestion where i can download this games other Mega ( Someone said that when mega said that you reach the quote just activate vpn for a bit and then deactivate it so it will "trick" it and i can continue downloading the game, has someone tried it and see if it works) ?

Also someone said to use Torrent, but where should i get the file of the game to put in Torrent to download it (Never used Torrent so really don't know how it works)

And Sorry if there are some english errors and sorry if this isn't the right place to ask,but i don't know any other place to ask this question.
Why not just give it a go, install MEGASync on your PC and download the current version of BaDIK.

When you hit your limit and it stops downloading, just enable your VPN, and when it starts again just disable your VPN. It'll stop downloading momentarily, but when it starts again you should get another 2 GB for free. You can do this as many times as you need.

I could just tell you it works and that I’ve done it, but I’m the dude that posted the workaround in the first place, and you’re looking for someone else’s confirmation. :p

Last edited:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Serious technical question:

Given the 40 gig size, and the fact my shitty laptop has a crappy SSD, I'm probably going to have to load the new version of the game onto an external HD.

How do I transfer my save files from my SSD to a new version of the game on a external drive?
If you are doing that because you think you need to in order to play, it's not necessary. I play all my AVNs off of a 1TB external HD, but the saves continue to be in the usual place on my computer's SSD (This PC/ C:/ users/ username/ appdata/ roaming/renpy). I copy them to the external drive only if I need to travel and want to play from a laptop or something. Otherwise, the games are on the external while the saves are on the internal--no problem.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
DPC usually has a GoogleDrive link for downloading, though it tends to max out pretty quickly, so I try to download as soon as it appears. The morning of the 19th I'm going to be hovering over Patreon like a ghoul.
Good idea. That how i will do it then. Thx

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Bella path.

Obviously Bella is an Italian girl. She worries about her MC not eating enough. "You waste-a-way..... eat-a". :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1493615
Well I was going to say maybe German because she's so serious but I was 1/2 raised over at my friends house who's parents were over on the boat from Germany and his "Muma" was hilarious and had the dirtiest mind of all the parents I ever met. Talked about stuffing "Pupa's" head into her crauch for something to drink..One of those choking on your food at the dinner table moments :LOL:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Well I was going to say maybe German because she's so serious but I was 1/2 raised over at my friends house who's parents were over on the boat from Germany and his "Muma" was hilarious and had the dirtiest mind of all the parents I ever met. Talked about stuffing "Pupa's" head into her crauch for something to drink..One of those choking on your food at the dinner table moments :LOL:
As a German i can definetly say that Bella is not German. Also she is not cold she has been hurt and does not want to be hurt again

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Why not just give it a go, install MEGASync on your PC and download the current version of BaDIK.

When you hit your limit and it stops downloading, just enable your VPN, and when it starts again just disable your VPN. It'll stop downloading momentarily, but when it starts again you should get another 2 GB for free. You can do this as many times as you need.

I could just tell you it works and that I’ve done it, but I’m the dude that posted the workaround in the first place, and you’re looking for someone else’s confirmation. :p
Can i ask you what VPN you are using Shaz? And if it is a free version?
Looked into it and only can find those "big ones" for which you have to pay a butload. I'm not bothered with VPN otherwise that this upcoming download so got zero knowledge of it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can i ask you what VPN you are using Shaz? And if it is a free version?
Looked into it and only can find those "big ones" for which you have to pay a butload. I'm not bothered with VPN otherwise that this upcoming download so got zero knowledge of it.
I use Winscribe, you gotta register to get a free account with like 2 GB, but you only end up using a few MB if you only enable it for a few seconds. But just google "Free VPN software" and any of them will do.

The issue with most free VPNs is they don't give you much of a quota for free, but you need fuck all quota for this MEGA work around.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
I use Winscribe, you gotta register to get a free account with like 2 GB, but you only end up using a few MB if you only enable it for a few seconds. But just google "Free VPN software" and any of them will do.

The issue with most free VPNs is they don't give you much of a quota for free, but you need fuck all quota for this MEGA work around.
When you register, does it ask your credit card info? And also it's like 2 GB a month or 2 GB That you have until you finish them and then you have to buy?

Also saw Protonvpn Free and it seems good for what i read, but for anyone that is using it can you tell me if it's okay?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes