J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Rando Question #2 if yall had to choose 1 girl/woman for Tremelo to settle with(or if you wanna immerse yourself into the game, 1 girl/woman you would settle with) who would it be? her significance/insignificance is irrelevant so it can be anyone in the game,doesnt necessarily have to be 1 of the main girls.
Josy!:love:

Nov 12, 2020
What's the deal with Bella and James?

The most logical explanation is a coma. Therefore, Bella waits for his return and scolds herself for having an affair with Tremolo.
Is a coma really the most logical explanation though?

There are other possible routes that seem more fitting:

- James or Bella had an affaire
- James died
- James didn't want kids which ended the relationship
- James was a college kingpin which ended the relationship
- James had a small wiener...which ended the relationship :WeSmart:
- James became gay
- James became a transvestite
- James is actually Madame Rose.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Rando Question #2 if yall had to choose 1 girl/woman for Tremelo to settle with(or if you wanna immerse yourself into the game, 1 girl/woman you would settle with) who would it be? her significance/insignificance is irrelevant so it can be anyone in the game,doesnt necessarily have to be 1 of the main girls.
If we have to find the best match for Tremolo, based on how it has shown so far I would say my podium is:

Mona, a girl who wants to have fun but still with moral limits, quite direct when she has to say something, in her simplicity seems to me the most suitable for the MC

Maya, considering that seen from the outside Maya's big drama practically doesn't exist (a deception that any sentient adult should unveil at the first attempt), she doesn't have big obstacles and she also has that meekness that goes well with the chick character of MC

Jill, here the problem is, if anything, to convince Jill that MC is the right partner for her, but once the problem of social inequality has been overcome, which doesn't seem to bother Jill too much, it would be a good match, after all MC has had sex with a girl in the first 19 years of his life, waiting a year for the second one would improve his average

strongly discourage Sage and Josy, who are really unmanageable for him, and at the end MC has already run away from them once

this for Tremolo anyway, for me it's another story

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
if she cheated with you she will cheat on you!
It's like saying that whoever got divorced once will get divorced again. If you are in a good relationship, why should that happen again? There is usually a reason for infidelity, at least with women. For us, a few beers and a nice cleavage at eye level are probably enough. ;)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It's like saying that whoever got divorced once will get divorced again. If you are in a good relationship, why should that happen again? There is usually a reason for infidelity, at least with women. For us, a few beers and a nice cleavage at eye level are probably enough. ;)
technically those that went through a 1st divorce are 1/3 more likely to divorce again(in comparison with the average population excluding those never married because practical reasons!) and those that went through 4 divorces are more likely to go through it 9/10 times so yes... if you get divorced once the stats state that you´re more likely to get divorced again and the more you do it, the more it becomes a pastern in your life!

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
Quinn is the best character it's sad that she doesn't get as much attention as the other characters :( hopefully we'll get more about quinn in the next episode
I truly believe that deep down Quinn is a good person. I think she somehow got herself into a situation that was way over her head. Or maybe I'm projecting because I like that 'bad girl with a heart of gold' stereotype.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
technically those that went through a 1st divorce are 1/3 more likely to divorce again(in comparison with the average population excluding those never married because practical reasons!) and those that went through 4 divorces are more likely to go through it 9/10 times so yes... if you get divorced once the stats state that you´re more likely to get divorced again and the more you do it, the more it becomes a pastern in your life!
But you don't usually get divorced for no reason as well, even if it happens the 3rd, 4th or 5th time. The inhibition threshold may be lower due to the experience of the last divorce(s), if it was unproblematic, but that does not mean that you do it just because you are bored.

Perhaps my example was not the best, but I will stick to the heart of what I said.

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
- James or Bella had an affaire
- James died
- James didn't want kids which ended the relationship
- James was a college kingpin which ended the relationship
- James had a small wiener...which ended the relationship :WeSmart:
- James became gay
- James became a transvestite
- James is actually Madame Rose.
There's a point in one of the chapters where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But you don't usually get divorced for no reason as well, even if it happens the 3rd, 4th or 5th time. The inhibition threshold may be lower due to the experience of the last divorce(s), if it was unproblematic, but that does not mean that you do it just because you are bored.

Perhaps my example was not the best, but I will stick to the heart of what I said.
If you've already once found cheating as a solution to a relationship that wasn't fully satisfying, you're more likely to do it again, because then almost all relationships go through phases that aren't fully satisfying for either of you.

Sage in front of Chad's attitude could have left him or betrayed him and she chose to betray him.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I've said it before, but Jill may be a latented lesbian. Her sister may be a lesbian who was kicked out of the house because of her sexual orientation and the whole event that Jill is preparing may be dedicated to the fight for the rights of sex minorities. This game is already full of gay drama, I can't stand it anymore, but there are some hints.

• Sad
Reactions: beef-devourer

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
I've said it before, but Jill may be a closeted lesbian. Her sister may be a lesbian who was kicked out of the house because of her sexual orientation and the whole event that Jill is preparing may be dedicated to the fight for the rights of sex minorities. This game is already full of gay drama, I can't stand it anymore, but there are some hints.

I don't know if I buy that.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Sage in front of Chad's attitude could have left him or betrayed him and she chose to betray him.
Especially in the case of Chad & Sage, I wouldn't even say that Sage cheated because the relationship was already history. Chad was just too much of a coward to bring this up in time.

Reactions: Heycock

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
Especially in the case of Chad & Sage, I wouldn't even say that Sage cheated because the relationship was already history. Chad was just too much of a coward to bring this up in time.
The relationship may have emotionally been over but neither of them had the balls to officially break it off. They were both doing things behind the other's back. I'd argue they both cheated on each other.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I highly doubt it. Bella even said she was never "adulterer" and hates them in episode 6. Do you really think virgin "this is too fast" Jill who hates cheaters is going to going to go down on Bella? It's either Jill violated Bella in the middle of the night like she did to MC or it's another one of DPC's stupid storylines.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I don't know maybe if someone getting divorced for a 5th time they could just be bad at picking girls or they have a lazy eye and are seeing someone on the side. Easy fits be good to Josy

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes