Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
My point still stands. If her husband is Steve's father and they're around the same age. They would have to have gotten married and then he immediately cheated on her. She's stated in the past that James has only been gone a few years. Him being Steve's father doesn't make any sense.
It wasn't to invalidate your point, it was just a precision about her age.
Otherwise, I think there's no way her husband could be Steve's father. And they certainly didn't marry during Bella's freshman year, but after college.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Jill and Bella are about to sleep in the same bed and Jill says something like "it won't happen again".
It's either Jill violated Bella in the middle of the night like she did to MC or it's another one of DPC's stupid storylines.
I think it's much more likely that she hand-humped Bella. The poor hideous little goblinoid is clearly starved for real affection, she's going to act out - even if it's a subconscious thing. That probably would create a bit of friction between the respectable (but separated) married woman, esp. if she's not into women. There will be awkwardness. I know I'd feel pretty fsking weird if I'd woken up after spending the night at a friend's place and found out he'd been jerkin' my gherkin, sleepy-time or no. That's a No-Go situation, a definite violation of boundaries.

In my game, it was only the glorious cock helm that prevented MC from becoming a victim of that sleeping predator.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Also my theory regarding steve is that he will go full incel avenger and kill Josy and hurt the MC and Tommy real bad perhaps even setting the MC`S house on fire with Neil inside it! If you did not showed Steve that you are human enough to comfort him in his time of deep despair!
If Steve kills Burke and/or Vinny if MC was nice to him way back in the shop, I will declare him as the best bro MC ever had in the game. :Kappa:

P.S: Who's fucking theory was it about the James, Monica and Lynette threesome and that James is MC's real dad? Was it yours or dalli_x

Reactions: Warscared
Jan 16, 2020
Is a coma really the most logical explanation though?

There are other possible routes that seem more fitting:

- James or Bella had an affaire
- James died
- James didn't want kids which ended the relationship
- James was a college kingpin which ended the relationship
- James had a small wiener...which ended the relationship :WeSmart:
- James became gay
- James became a transvestite
- James is actually Madame Rose.
James is James Bond. If you watched No Time to Die then you know what happened to him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Let me present you a theory someone posted long time ago (I don't remember who it was, but it was probably Warscared)

- James cheated on Bella and left her for another woman. He is actually Steve's dad that has been mentioned in the story before.
I have another theory. Jill's sister transitioned and took up the name James and married Bella. That's why she/he got kicked out by Jill's family. And then one day he suddenly disappeared. Bella thinks he left her. But what happened was Jill's family, to save their face, had him killed.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I have another theory. Jill's sister transitioned and took up the name James and married Bella. That's why she/he got kicked out by Jill's family. And then one day he suddenly disappeared. Bella thinks he left her. But what happened was Jill's family, to save their face, had him killed.
I think James left 3years before, basically the year Jill came in Bella life so it's kinda possible. But it wouldn't explain the mystery room (or why Jill would get her sister legacy)

Sep 9, 2021
Look the problem you have is that the saved game you use has mod particles and DPC uses an anti cheat system which is what leads to that closure in Josy's scene and the only way to continue stories is to use the scrappy mod or start a new game from 0 without using the mod
man you are wrong, In my non serious play-through(Where I fucked anyone I can), I get get any problem then I used that save for new play-t and no nothing wrong happen. Or may be i am missing something :rolleyes::unsure: I think i did something right ? right !
If we have to find the best match for Tremolo, based on how it has shown so far I would say my podium is:

Mona, a girl who wants to have fun but still with moral limits, quite direct when she has to say something, in her simplicity seems to me the most suitable for the MC

Maya, considering that seen from the outside Maya's big drama practically doesn't exist (a deception that any sentient adult should unveil at the first attempt), she doesn't have big obstacles and she also has that meekness that goes well with the chick character of MC

Jill, here the problem is, if anything, to convince Jill that MC is the right partner for her, but once the problem of social inequality has been overcome, which doesn't seem to bother Jill too much, it would be a good match, after all MC has had sex with a girl in the first 19 years of his life, waiting a year for the second one would improve his average

strongly discourage Sage and Josy, who are really unmanageable for him, and at the end MC has already run away from them once

this for Tremolo anyway, for me it's another story
Why did you decide to have laugh on his expenses but I agree :LOL:
Don't get me wrong.There are three main themes in the game that the author wants to convey to us.
1) This is a family. A family is not necessarily a family based on kinship, but much more. Brothers can swear and quarrel, but they will remain brothers.

2) The problem of self-identification. The heroes are just beginning to get to know the world and most importantly themselves. Hence the main drama of the whole game. The conflict of what you want and what others want. Chad and Maya have realized their orientation, but they come into conflict with the outside world that does not want to accept them as they are. I'm sure DPC will pull off the sexual orientation trick again. Or Lana will turn out to be a drug addict and the whole event will be dedicated to protecting the rights of drug addicts.
3) The problem of responsibility. Responsibility to yourself and others for your actions. This is what it means to be an adult. You can do a lot of bad things, but be a man to the end and admit your mistakes, move on.
You are half wrong at point number 2 : If Maya have realized her orientation : (god TO MAYA chose Pussy OR DIK) and she is being like :WaitWhat:. God : timeout bitch
that situation will never be clear. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but for me it remains an objective distinction: Maya may consider herself sincerely "single" at that moment, while Josy considers herself constantly already committed, which is the essential requirement to talk about betrayal
What else can be expected from a feminist.

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is a coma really the most logical explanation though?

There are other possible routes that seem more fitting:

- James or Bella had an affaire
- James died
- James didn't want kids which ended the relationship
- James was a college kingpin which ended the relationship
- James had a small wiener...which ended the relationship :WeSmart:
- James became gay
- James became a transvestite
- James is actually Madame Rose.
- James' picture in the wedding photo is just a stock image from the internet that Bella photoshopped, he's actually a figment of her imagination, a result of a psychotic break.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Rando Question #2 if yall had to choose 1 girl/woman for Tremelo to settle with(or if you wanna immerse yourself into the game, 1 girl/woman you would settle with) who would it be? her significance/insignificance is irrelevant so it can be anyone in the game,doesnt necessarily have to be 1 of the main girls.
If Maya weren't in the game, I'd chose Josy in a heartbeat. If Josy weren't in the game, I'd happily pick Maya and see if she and the MC could make it work.

But since both are in the game and I can only choose 1, I'm really not sure. Prior to Episode 6 I'd have said Jill was a fine choice, but I can't take her seriously as an adult right now. Sage would make a great friend, but I think she's looking for something very different in a relationship than my (main) MC - and we know she handles that very badly. Bella is a non-starter until she works her way through whatever the hell happened to her. There are a few other girls that have promise, but they seem either unable or unwilling to start a serious relationship with the MC.

So I guess if I had to choose, my MC would pick no one, support Maya and Josy as a couple, and hope that either Jill drops the idiot ball or a nice transfer student shows up in Season 3.

Especially in the case of Chad & Sage, I wouldn't even say that Sage cheated because the relationship was already history. Chad was just too much of a coward to bring this up in time.
The problem is that Sage couldn't accept that the relationship was history. She convinced herself that it was still salvageable despite Chad all but ignoring her. Worse, she seemed to think that starting something with the MC was a means to that end (by making Chad jealous)! But that's just a rationalization. If Sage was only moving on because the relationship with Chad was dead she wouldn't have flipped out when he broke up with her.

Now, it's possible Sage will learn from this experience and be better able to handle a similar situation in the future; despite being a senior, she's still a young woman, after all. And her conversation with the MC at least points to some degree of introspection. But to date I see no sign that Sage recognizes the vast difference between the relationship in her mind and the relationship as it actually existed. Until that happens, I think there's a risk that Sage could eventually find herself in another relationship where rationalizing an affair would be easier than confronting the problems with her boyfriend head on.

(To be clear, I'm not saying Chad's treatment of Sage was okay; it absolutely was not. I'm just saying that, from everything we've seen, Sage ignored numerous indications of how disinterested he was in her.)

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The problem is that Sage couldn't accept that the relationship was history. She convinced herself that it was still salvageable despite Chad all but ignoring her. Worse, she seemed to think that starting something with the MC was a means to that end (by making Chad jealous)! But that's just a rationalization. If Sage was only moving on because the relationship with Chad was dead she wouldn't have flipped out when he broke up with her.

Now, it's possible Sage will learn from this experience and be better able to handle a similar situation in the future; despite being a senior, she's still a young woman, after all. And her conversation with the MC at least points to some degree of introspection. But to date I see no sign that Sage recognizes the vast difference between the relationship in her mind and the relationship as it actually existed. Until that happens, I think there's a risk that Sage could eventually find herself in another relationship where rationalizing an affair would be easier than confronting the problems with her boyfriend head on.

(To be clear, I'm not saying Chad's treatment of Sage was okay; it absolutely was not. I'm just saying that, from everything we've seen, Sage ignored numerous indications of how disinterested he was in her.)
I meant that Sage didn't cheat just from our point of view. She herself definitely still believed in having a relationship with Chad. From her point of view it was cheating (revenge), from ours it wasn't really, because the relationship was actually already over.

Reactions: Catlyn

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
- James' picture in the wedding photo is just a stock image from the internet that Bella photoshopped, he's actually a figment of her imagination, a result of a psychotic break.

Last edited by a moderator:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
i cant be the only one who thinks half a year wait for an update is ridiculous
You aren't, but it's not a fight that you're going to win in here. Also, DPC isn't alone in long development cycles, but he at least delivers a ton of content. Many devs take 4+ months and only deliver a fraction of DPC's content. It's sorta the nature of the beast in the AVG world. In my opinion, DPC puts out enough content that it justifies the long wait. I don't feel the way for many other devs.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes