mindern

Jul 7, 2017
So with this upcoming episode being the end of another season what are peoples thoughts on the idea of the routes finally being locked down a little. No more “it’s casual” harem by proxy.

I know it would be more difficult to write but I’m starting to feel character development is being hindered by everyone being ok with MC dating other people. I kinda hope this episode sets the future season (maybe seasons) on the path for full blown individual LI routes. Even if it makes the playtime of each route shorter. Are there many people here only playing one save with one girl?

I just wanna see some character development from them all. No more holding patterns, no more “never thought of you that way” from Sage or being casual with Maya/Josy.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Pinkcake covers all kind of ages and personalities and does it great.
I don’t like Quinn stuff myself but still appreciate the work on her.

Hell you could even say this game is missing un-skippable gay tag.
There certainly is a nice selection here so it's good there's plenty for different peoples tastes.
What is it specifically you don't like, the set up with her or her in general?

Reactions: Silver-Argus

98Oak

Jan 6, 2018
Wrapped up my CHICK playthrough just in time. Reread most of the scenes too, hadn't done that for ages and it reminded me what a great game this is. The scene transitions, comedy, art, and especially music. Hot damn, I'm excited for chapter 8. Here's hoping it's more than the Prep mansion that has a working sprinkler system.

Reactions: Ilhares

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
Quinn is wack yo.

HER HAIR? WACK!

HER CLOTHES? WACK!

HER RESTAURANT? WACK!

HER HOOKA PIPE? WACK!

THE WAY SHE PAINTS THAT THING ON HER EYE? WACK!

THE WAY SHE GETS OFF ON FUCKING WITH PEOPLE? WACK!

THE WAY SHE REFUSES TO APOLOGIZE ABOUT ANYTHING? WACK!

THE WAY SHE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T PUSH BACK? WACK!

THE WAY SHE RESISTS GETTING ATTACHED TO MC? WACK!

BUT HER PATH? IS TIGHT AS FUCK! :p

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
so you got enough to fix windows at the end or sooner? i bought the new windows before the last one but when they are at the table in the end he says he bought them but it will take a while to do.
It is possible to repair all the mansion rooms and set aside the $65 for the windows by the end of Episode 7, though it is not easy. See here if you want an example. But even then, the mansion won't be fully repaired until Episode 8.
Mansion_repaired.jpg Mansion_complete.jpg

Guys, let's share the episode ratings from best to worst for now.
1st place. Episode 6.
I love this episode, despite the fact that it has such an unloved DnG game. It's a pretty intense episode. It has a mini-game on the renovation of the mansion, an unusual DnG game with several endings and high variability (I still haven't opened all the endings), a very cool scene with Bella in the Tremolo room, a date with Sage or Jill, a date with Josy and Maya. Wow, a lot of things happened in this episode, you can't even remember. But most importantly, it was in this episode that Quinn opened up to us and the best sex scene of the series happened - with Nicole and Sandy.
2nd place. Episode 7.
Despite the fact that there is a rather boring freeroam in the library in this episode, this is a very good and interesting episode. The party at Hots was amazing, with interesting events and events, as well as hot sex scenes. The date with Bella was sweet and hot at the same time.MS declared himself as the leader of the Diks. We had good and heartfelt dates with Maya and Josy.
3rd place. Episode 4.
It was fun and stupid! Even though Tremolo ran away from Josy and Maya the entire episode . But he fucked a hot Sage. It was in episode 4 that the main intrigue of the series about Cathy Сluck began. Tremolo tried weed and fucked Quinn on the roof, and then there was a fun and atmospheric scene at the car wash. I love this episode!
4rd place. Episode 3.
It's just the culmination (or rather the QUINNtessence) of student life. Booze, strip club and hot strippers, fight,pranks and a lot of stupid things, group sex with Quinn and Riona. This episode allowed me to remember what stupid things I did in my youth!
5th place. Episode 1.
I can't say anything good and nothing bad about him. This is a usual pilot episode. It tells us about the main character, introduces the girls and the main friends, the main mechanics of the game.
6th place. Episode 2.
Despite the fact that there was a date with Josy and Bella in this episode, practically nothing happens in this episode. Hell week has not started yet, and the whole series we either follow the Chad or spend time boring freeroams.
7th place. Episode 5.
Okay, the beginning of the episode was funny (especially at the prep party), but Sunday at Bella's house was terrible. It's just really, really boring. But when it would seem that you survived Jill's ordeal, you come to the mansion and the episode ends.
Hmmmmm. I'd probably go with this order, but there's very little distance between most of the spots on this list:

1. Episode 2 - This is the one that got the story underway. We are joined with our maggot brother, get our first glimpse at what makes Sage and Bella tick, have a fantastic date with Josy, and get my favorite Maya scene to date. While the episode is short by modern standards, this is where my interest in the game really got going so to me it still holds up.
  2. Episode 3 - Picking up where Episode 2 left off, we continue to advance the main story, introduce a lot of the side characters (particularly the Pink Rose posse) and flesh out the HOTs, transition Chad from cardboard antagonist to MIA enigma, give Bella her Ominous Foreshadowing, and finally get Jill involved in the story. We also get the Big Twist that was IMHO very effective (even if Episode 4 couldn't quite stick the landing).
  3. Episode 7 - Given the normally thankless task of establishing a new status quo, Episode 7 somehow manages to compensate for the slow story progression with exceptionally interesting (and very dense) focus on the main girls AND several of the secondary characters. There are a plethora of hot sex scenes, tender character moments and comical interludes, all surrounded by lots of interesting details. To me, this is the ultimate argument against needing shorter development cycles; if Episode 8 can keep this up, I'll be content to wait for DPC's perfectionism. <fingers crossed>
  4. Episode 4 - Virtually tied with Episode 6, Episode 4 is the most uneven of the bunch; the best parts are excellent, but the bad parts remain some of the most problematic in the whole game. On the bad side of the ledger, the MC's melodramatic behavior and the infamous resolution to the Maya/Josy crisis need no introduction. On the plus side, we get Jill at her absolute best, a surprisingly strong showing from Jade, the key scene to making Bella's romance work, Sage becoming our fuckbuddy, and the start of Quinn's "sympathy for the devil" turn. We also get the ambitious branching paths when the MC needs someone to take him in for a few days, which is ultimately why I'm giving this the nod over Episode 6.
  5. Episode 6 - Only barely losing out to Episode 4, Episode 6 is a similar tale of highs and lows. It gives us some of the most sustained story development to date, features excellent scenes with various girls (most notably Quinn), debuts a lot of great music, and of course began the excellent Mansion Repair mini-game. But as much as I enjoy Dungeons and Gremlins, I'm forced to concede that this outing feels padded (for which I blame the endless fantastical sex scenes). On top of that, this episode also has far too many tedious free-roams, and worst of all it begins the disastrous Jill blackmail subplot. It's still a solid outing overall, but it definitely creaks in a few places.
  6. Episode 1 - I feel bad putting this so low on the list, because this is by no means a bad Episode. In some ways you could even say it's superior to Episodes 4 & 6; it's definitely more consistent. But it suffers from the curse of all pilot episodes: it needs to spend time introducing us to the world and characters. Episode 1 does an excellent job of that, but seeing all the characters back at the start of their arcs is tough once you get a taste for what they will be capable of later. Add in those miserable Jade/Cathy dreams (to tide us over until the girls are ready for the real thing), and the short run time and it's just not a fair matchup. Poor Episode 1 is simply overwhelmed by its successors.
  7. Episode 5 - The only easy call on the list, Episode 5 is by far my least favorite. There are a few bright spots: the individual talk with Maya or Josy (and Josy's ridiculously hot sex scene), Sage's guitar lesson, and the MC's heroic speech at the end all hold up well. But the rest of the episode just feels like a thin excuse to cram far too many meaningless sex scenes into a single party. Meanwhile Bella's lewd scene feels downright predatory if you skipped her path in Episode 4, the official formation of the M/J throuple is rushed, and the story stalls as the consequences of the Cathy cluck AND the newly destroyed mansion are left for Episode 6. It's not bad by any means, but it's very much BaDIK at it's least interesting.

Episode 9 when?
No question about it, June 3, 2022. You heard it there first. :p

EDIT:
So with this upcoming episode being the end of another season what are peoples thoughts on the idea of the routes finally being locked down a little. No more “it’s casual” harem by proxy.

I know it would be more difficult to write but I’m starting to feel character development is being hindered by everyone being ok with MC dating other people. I kinda hope this episode sets the future season (maybe seasons) on the path for full blown individual LI routes. Even if it makes the playtime of each route shorter. Are there many people here only playing one save with one girl?

I just wanna see some character development from them all. No more holding patterns, no more “never thought of you that way” from Sage or being casual with Maya/Josy.
It's called "Crossroads." I'm assuming some sort of branching has to start here. I doubt it will lock us out of other girls entirely, but I do think we're going to start formalizing things. Some options will be closed off, and others will need to be prioritized, with consequences all-but-certain to follow based on our decisions.

We'll see how it goes soon enough. If we're right, the real question is if DPC can keep up the illusion once we start to choose.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes