ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
is it safe ? am not a torrent user but want to give it a try but scared of any mail or something, coz torrent sites are banned in my country.
I use a VPN called EpressVPN in USA. My local cable internet company sent me a nasty email for using a torrent to download an animated series a couple years ago. Movie and TV companies are very aggressive. No problems since the VPN. I do have to disable it to watch NetFlicks as they block the VPN's ip addresses periodically. Well worth the security and piece of mind.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Note for ppl who have issues with torrent download speed:

Make sure your connections aren't capped. This is found in options. For example, on qbittorrent, you go to Tools->Options->Connection, and uncheck (or raise) maximum number of connections per torrent, and global maximum number of connections.

When your connections are limited, you could possibly connect to a whole bunch of ppl who either don't have much to seed to you, or have bad speeds. Most torrent clients have connection limits, and they're usually on by default.
idk if it was just timing but mine went from about 3.8 down to 7 when i unchecked both so thanks

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
dam mega usully goes up to 90 mb and only taking 2mb today.. too many people downloading the game lol

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes