Aug 6, 2017
thanks for the torrent link. im going for work so i will be seeding all day.
question you download the thing and you start playing, right? what about all our saves?

pd
lets fucking go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
There's so many active peers right now that there's a pretty decent chance you mightn't connect to my servers. You will eventually, it might just take a few minutes. In the meantime you'll be connected to other peers that'll share it with you.

For the first hour or two (maybe?) the swarm will be pretty reliant on my servers until other people lighten the load. If anyones interested, I do want to add more servers to help with this - I added my patreon to my comments.

tl;dr Stick with it, it'll get faster.
ummm, ok .. uploaded around 1 gb with barely 35 mb of download :KEK:
quick question am I a seeder rn? :LUL:

burden boy

Jan 28, 2020
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank u <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
i remember playing this game long ago, and it was only 10gb (+/-) back then, now its 18 gb? holly hell! :D

i'll just wait for a compressed version this time lol

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I have this question this 8 episode is the final episode of season 1or there will be more episodes of season 1

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
Sadly I will only finish the file in an hour as the swarm download is slow. But after it finished its gonna be fast!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
Fucking legend bro!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ummm, ok .. uploaded around 1 gb with barely 35 mb of download :KEK:
quick question am I a seeder rn? :LUL:
Unlucky, you got the short straw (at least for now).

Screenshot from 2021-11-19 10-52-21.png

Unfortunately you're one of the ~150 that isn't directly connected to this server :WutFace:

Anyways, I'm gonna bow out as I've IRL stuff to do. It's been a lot of fun chatting with you guys, enjoy Being a DIK and remember to check out his !

I'll check DM's etc when I get back :love:

Reactions: RyogoTM and Xposed

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Note for ppl who have issues with torrent download speed:

Make sure your connections aren't capped. This is found in options. For example, on qbittorrent, you go to Tools->Options->Connection, and uncheck (or raise) maximum number of connections per torrent, and global maximum number of connections.

When your connections are limited, you could possibly connect to a whole bunch of ppl who either don't have much to seed to you, or have bad speeds. Most torrent clients have connection limits, and they're usually on by default.

Reactions: shade32
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes