Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bless You !!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
you must have downloaded the compressed version I believe
I remember having to download a fix for this, so jeah i probably have the compressed version.
How big is your game folder with the uncompressed version? (Isn't a .zip file already compressed?)

swagdoolah

Oct 26, 2019
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
HE IS THE MESSIAH!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

cypr

May 2, 2017
beat me to it! doing a good job there!
jumping in with 3 servers myself

~3Gbit/s rolling
last version has now 44TB seeded on my main server - let's see if we can top this with this one :)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
trying the torrent , getting 30kbps download and uploading at around 3MBPS , it is normal ? :KEK:
bro there s no seeder on the link.
The way mine is progressing it will be like 5 hours. How long does a torrent normally take?
There's so many active peers right now that there's a pretty decent chance you mightn't connect to my servers. You will eventually, it might just take a few minutes. In the meantime you'll be connected to other peers that'll share it with you.

For the first hour or two (maybe?) the swarm will be pretty reliant on my servers until other people lighten the load. If anyones interested, I do want to add more servers to help with this - I added my patreon to the original comment!

tl;dr Stick with it, it'll get faster.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
4.80 star(s) 1,523 Votes