Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Unlucky, you got the short straw (at least for now).

View attachment 1507488

Unfortunately you're one of the ~150 that isn't directly connected to this server :WutFace:

Anyways, I'm gonna bow out as I've IRL stuff to do. It's been a lot of fun chatting with you guys, enjoy Being a DIK and remember to check out his !

I'll check DM's etc when I get back :love:
:KEK: :KEK:
:FacePalm:
will try something else thanks for the torrent

Tyledon

Dec 26, 2019
Anyone else having a crash beggining the episode? After Rusty tells you to buy the windows and assigning the DIKs? Cant get past that. :(

Reactions: capii

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Note for ppl who have issues with torrent download speed:

Make sure your connections aren't capped. This is found in options. For example, on qbittorrent, you go to Tools->Options->Connection, and uncheck (or raise) maximum number of connections per torrent, and global maximum number of connections.

When your connections are limited, you could possibly connect to a whole bunch of ppl who either don't have much to seed to you, or have bad speeds. Most torrent clients have connection limits, and they're usually on by default.
thanks , changed my client to qbit, the speed was same but the options setting helped , so i believe the speeds will keep on varying right? varying between 1-2.5 MBPS , my speed is max 5.5 MBPS hope it goes max

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
lol 20 G tomorrow we will play xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD thanks for upload and thanks for continue the game <3

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much, kind sir. It's downloading and kicking! It will be ready in no time. Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL and Drejtesi
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes