*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
The game has been upgraded to a newer version of Renpy, so there's a new binary. Need to download the full game, not just the patch.
+15GB game size because of a RenPy update? Sounds insane.
So will all games with newer versions of RenPy have 10GB+ by default just because of the engine?
Has RenPy partnered up with EpicGames and is now supporting raytracing or something??

I mean this is an absolute first for ANY game that i have seen in this forum. Maybe we should look into that??
Wildlife in it's current version has 22,4GB and that is 3d open world unreal engine ...

Last edited:
Reactions: mrcachalote

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
so its likely that we will not be able to load the game if we use mods? is there any way around that without waiting for the next mod

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Guys, for anybody struggling with MEGA quota, just a reminder about two workarounds (credits to shaz and StopMeIfYouCan):

Additional shazba's tips for downloading big files from mega. I have another tip. Here's how its work on tp-link modem. Mine is Tp-link Archer vr300 vdsl2. View attachment 1496807

Okey guys i have a solution for mega's quota. First you need mega's desktop application Megasync. After quota reached. Close megasync. Go for your modem settings, Network/Internet setting disconnect and connect again. After that start megasync again. And you have new quota for download. Rinse and repeat it untill fully download the file. With best regards, Thanks.

Since I did this post for a DM, I may as well share it for anyone still unsure about the MEGA workaround:

Here's a video of me extending the download.

You can see on the left that the quota has expired and it says I have to wait for another 47 minutes. I right clicked the MEGASync tray icon and brought up the transfer manager with the download paused, and you can see Winscribe running. Once I start Winscribe, after few seconds you can see the download begins. Then I stop Winscribe, after a few seconds it stops and then it starts again. It'll be good for another 2 GB. That should be all that there is to it.

View attachment 1498212

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not working for me :ROFLMAO: I guess I have to wait for more seeders to appear.
1637318107784.png

• Sad
Reactions: Carefree247
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes