Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
hey! Did someone have the bug or it is impossible to send a message to maya and Josy in the first freeroam zone ... I have no choice of message and i'm stuck here...
ok, it's good, i managed to solve the problem :)

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
Nopy is dead. They got all bank accounts banned so they cant pay the server bills... well just read that thats their statment that explains everything.
That's awful news. In that case, wouldn't a torrent be a good replacement? Having to download four parts - only one of which has successfully downloaded despite trying all day - is really an exercise in frustration.

hzzzzq

May 1, 2021
Did anyone see this bug after MC say's He must feeling gulity as hell. It will shut down the game.
And anyone know how to solve it?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
No just save the link to your favorites. There is a 5Gig a day restriction but you can continue where you left tomorrow on Mega.
You can avoid that, if you have vpn, just pauze the download before the 5GB restriction, switch ip/country and continue and do this few times. download only took about 1 hour that way.

forzato

Jul 17, 2018
The question is: who is the father if what you said is true Burke ?, Rusty ? or other men
Well I feel is we are being misled to think it's MC & Derek is pretty obvious too. My prime suspect is Burke but I need to replay the whole story to refresh my mind.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
the game closes after the first assignment of the chore for the house.. and rusty tells me to order the windows.. am i the only one with this issue?

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Reactions: bar5728
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes