Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Finally, an update. I've been waiting patiently for this. Love the game! Now just gotta wait for it to DL. LoL.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Guys, I got a problem. I've downloaded via torrent on mac, but when I click on file it showes up for a sec, and then dissappears
You mean it shows up in the Dock ? That's most likely a crash. You could try to start the executable directly. It should be here: (right click, show package contents and navigate to) ~/Contents/MacOS. Doubleclicking the file BeingADik should launch the Terminal which in its turn should launch the game.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I choose Isabella, no regrets. But apparently I missed out on a lot. I never had a chance with Sarah or Heather. Also that white haired bitch hates me.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I just experienced one of the biggest disappointments since I found this wonderful site. I started a download of episode eight this morning and went to work thinking I'll have an episode ready to play when I come back, so I do come home check my computer, and see that episode has downloaded, I am super joyful and ready to play and I open up the archive, and I see my morning mistake I downloaded a Mac version. Pain, Pain, and Pain :cry: :mad:
If you still gott the mac app, download the correct Ren'Py SDK, and use the Mac app to build a Windows version yourself. Worth a try.

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Haven't played this game in over a year. Seems like some girls got quite some overhaul..esp Bella and Josy look different ...or is it just my imagination?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes