mindern

Jul 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just finished the DIK Sage path in around 4 hours but didn't choose her, probably not much difference choosing her in this episode but will try it, then need to play through the CHICK paths with Maya, Josy, Jill and Bella, probably need to start fresh for some more variants. I take it the ending is the same for all paths in this episode, the "meeting"?

Also who's the excited freckled girl during MC's guitar play in the recital, seems to be a friend of Jill's. A lot to process haha.

It's Bianca. She's DPC current display picture and I personally think she's the daughter of the friend from the diary flashback (Miranda, Lynette's friend).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
No spoilers!

Wow this episode was the best. Content wise every girl had her moment to shine. I played this 4 times on every path and i gotta say it was so satisfying on each one. It seems like now before going into seaosn 3 we gotta make up our mind and pick our favorite girl. No more fooling around.

Im glad that the plot advances but its also worrisome how DPC will handle multiple paths now since now each girl will need her own scenes and screentime separate from the others.

This means the future episodes wjll feel shorter if you pursue 1 girl but also having 5 different routes will make up. I hope DPC has enough ideas to keep these routes different and he dosent burn out.

As for me i gotta say Jill and Bella stood out this episode followed closely by Josy and Sage. Maya was meh. Also DIK route was fun too. Plenty of content there.

Finally the story really felt like it advanced alot and cant wait to see whats next. It was worth the wait.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
This update really finally pays off for me for following strictly the Jill path. Animation was pretty decent, but the music that was playing (is it randomized?) puts me off a little.

If DPC could commission some SFM/Blender animator/artists to animate the 18+ scenes with sounds it'd be amazing. (future update/DLC? *wink wink*?)

Also don't get what's the drama with him finding out about Tybalt and Sage's fam at the end lol.

Reactions: bloodseeker2306

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Does anybody have the cg for this version? I downloaded the game but it wont load its happened since 0.7 I guess my computer cant run the game.:cry: Or if there is a guide to extract the cg I would appreciate it.

Reactions: MyNameIsAssEater69

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
The game launches normally but after about a minute this happens to my MacBook screen. Anyone have any idea why? The music is still playing so I think the game is still running but the screen just turns like this on my MacBook.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
This update really finally pays off for me for following strictly the Jill path. Animation was pretty decent, but the music that was playing (is it randomized?) puts me off a little.

If DPC could commission some SFM/Blender animator/artists to animate the 18+ scenes with sounds it'd be amazing. (future update/DLC? *wink wink*?)

Also don't get what's the drama with him finding out about Tybalt and Sage's fam at the end lol.
Did you complete the Hell Week board? One of that tasks happens right there

Dec 22, 2017
But the update was fucking awesome, no spoilers but what was cool about it was how main girl focused it was. We got good quality time with all the main girls, and that rocked.

Reactions: Mootsin
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes