CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
Managed to bypass the bug where one couldn't invite Maya and Josie on the phone during the first freeroam. Possibly an easier way but this worked for me.

task_list[3] = ""
task_list[4] = ""

then re-doing one of the freeroam sections to trigger the trigger

jum ep8_freeroam_diks_bag_event_label
How do you do this?

Edit - Never mind! Got it.

Last edited:

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
why torrents cant be posted (on page 1) is a mystery. but the guy who does the torrents is a champ. Turned a 7 day download into a 5min one. why wait 7 days or 20 hours with mega when i can get 70MB/s with a torrent, nopy whyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Unofficial patch to update Being a DIK from v0.7.x to v0.8.0.

This patch will upgrade your game from v0.7.0/v0.7.1/v0.7.2 to v0.8.0.

It only contains files altered in v0.7.1/v0.7.2/v0.8.0 (see Files_Updated.txt).

Windows/Linux/Mac (4.87 GB): -
Will add extra mirrors when available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Better to add a note that your patch might break future patches distributed by DPC. ;)

aoaxe

Apr 10, 2020
Anyone who already play epside 8 with all gallery unlocked? Please share the save data. Thanks in advance

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In one of my play throughs, the guy that replaces Cathy as the maths teacher showed up with his face all bruised to fuck, no explanation, nothing.

Then at the Dorm Party, when I went into one of the rooms with the bunk bed, there was a guy with a girl just chatting (normally it's two guys). When she asked about his dorm mate, he said he was expelled.

Turns out if you encourage that dude to play chess much earlier in the game, he fucking beats up the maths teacher in a chess game and gets expelled for it! :eek:

I love random shit like that! :ROFLMAO:

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
The house being the same is directly confirmed by the game, since if you're on Jill route, at the end of "that" scene, the game overlays Jill's photo with mom's old photo, showing the houses to be one and the same.

As for the Bianca's mom being Lynnette's friend... Yea, that's what I'm hoping right now, because the alternative is a cliche-ass cousin-cest scenario with Jill.

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Help an Idiot out....
Have a cheated save, put the hotfix where it should be, still get the "modded save detected" crap....

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Game crashed after having the talk about the windows with rusty.. was it because of my modded saves or .....
it is simple,the MC he is exhausted from the fatigue of too much sex, he has fucked 20 girls alone.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: all other male characters are virgins:KEK::KEK:,these happen when you fuck too much.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
The house being the same is directly confirmed by the game, since if you're on Jill route, at the end of "that" scene, the game overlays Jill's photo with mom's old photo, showing the houses to be one and the same.

As for the Bianca's mom being Lynnette's friend... Yea, that's what I'm hoping right now, because the alternative is a cliche-ass cousin-cest scenario with Jill.
I don't think there will be incest. I have feeling Lynette's was a family friend of Royce's. The brunette is probably the Royce and the other being Bianca's mom. I think the photo confirm that Lynette's family close to the Royce's.

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Houston, we have a problem: I chose Sage now, at the end of the episode, it says I need to reject Jade but after doing every chore, I still can't text her. Can someone tell me, what I am missing?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes