capii

Dec 9, 2017
Reactions: COOLMASTER

xzorax

May 29, 2020
Okay, I've found more cheat checks in the freeroam events. This is only a hotfix and you might find something that i missed.
Place the content of the zip into the game folder.
The game might give an error the first time you start it, just restart.

If you know how to enable the developer console (unren), you can also set the cheatcat variable to "".
cheatcat=""

You will still need the update8.rpy file.
this doesnt work with already modded saves? so you need to start a new game?

Jul 17, 2020
i don't wanna linger much cause im still not finished with my first playthrough but bruh, that montage on breakfast with elena on my DIK save killed my side, bet it'll be the same with my CHICK save, and much longer :KEK:

Reactions: KleptoJr

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Do the main girls have friendship routes, or are you locked into the player role?
As far as I've seen, yes, you can be just friends with them, you can continue to help them even if you're not in a relationship, last playthrough that I've tried to just go for Quinn I've done that, Sage still tries to hook up with you, but you can deny and still be friends, same goes for Maya, Josy and Jill.

Reactions: RandoCard3

tom riddle

Oct 22, 2018
I keep crashing after the renovation, I get like 5-6 sentences with Rusty then game shuts down?
Any smart people think they have a solution?

Pc version (fresh save from ep 7)

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk [Size:1.9 gb]

Download [Apk + Obb] [Size:1.9 gb]

Download Apk [ uploading.. ] [Size:2.6 gb]

* when mod will release ,I will make Android Mod version *

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
The game is closing when I play the game using my saves. Encountered it while playing on joiplay + compressed version too. Any idea how to play?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes