COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
could someone can reply about my question, apparently i m not the only one who game crash in this new update..

i don t have any mods, and i have delette all old version..

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Is there a torrent file? 18gb file is way too big for a browser to handle.
*Nvm found it, would be great if someone upload the link on the front page for others.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Here is my active list of theories about what is yet to be revealed;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bella - There is a blood stain under her cabinet. Possibly a bullet hole instead. Either way something that indicates a violent act.

Quinn is responsible for the Cathy cluck. (Camilla distracting Rusty), Riona and Quinn all involved

The DIK traitor is Leon. Not sure why, but Nick seems to obvious. If it is Nick then seems likely as well that Vinny is behind the cluck. Might be over thinking and might just be Nick. Leon is the only DIK we know almost nothing about. In fact I think the only real conversation we had with him is about going jogging. (Secret Jock? i know this is a stretch)

Derek will fuck up the Ashley thing, especially if you ‘tried to get him laid’.

Tommy is going to do something major to piss off Heather, to get even she’ll insist on banging MC. Tommy will give his permission. (Don’t see us cucking Tommy)

Similar the only hope of banging Elena will be for a Devil’s Triangle with John Boy. Also possible we won’t get her at all.

Sallie will be made available because Magnar is a cuck. The reason she has the irrational hatred for MC is that Magnar wants her to bone him.
I’m going to leave my wider thoughts until the thread slows down a bit, but thought I’d take a look at my predictions lists in the meantime.

None of the rest confirmed or denied, hints at the Heather and Elena possibilities though.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
English answers:
View attachment 1508113
1st Math Minigame answers:
"b","a","c","d","b","c","c","a","b","a"
2nd Math Minigame answers:
"b","b","b","c","b","a","b","b","b","b"

Someone got Gender studies minigame asnwers ?
1. alvin
2. gordon 69 d9
3. fried chicken+cashews, 56th
4. 6
5. mid girl
6. 18burgers, 6 pizzas
7. sugar, honey, lard
8. 2,99$ 10boxes
9. jenny, 5
10. gender misconceptions

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Really liked the update so far but bummed the halloween party wasn't in this episode. Thought it was definitely happening and then it never came.
Yes I think we should have guessed this when we got the Becky cluck. Two big parties in one episode was always unlikely. I imagine Halloween might be episode 9.

aoaxe

Apr 10, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk [Size:1.9 gb]

Download [Apk + Obb] [Size:1.9 gb]

Download Apk [ uploading.. ] [Size:2.6 gb]

* when mod will release ,I will make Android Mod version *

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Our savior, thank you so much

Neal66666

Sep 15, 2021
My game keeps crashing when I click done on the episode 7 summary, I'm playing the android version btw. Is anyone have the same problem ??

Reactions: MiAtRi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes