PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think the interlude is to flesh out her character before she’s introduced to the main game as a central character.

I personally think it’s a good idea. The interlude that is, I’m not 100% convinced on Zoey. But I’d rather an interlude than having some massive chunk of Ep9 being devoted to her packed full of flashbacks and exposition.

If he plays his cards right and actually makes her a really likeable character in her interlude she can clear up a lot of the other characters behaviour and make the plot easier to write. All game the MC and everyone else has been torn between relationships. “Follow your heart” has come up loads of times. Writing dialogue for every possible combination of girl would be a total clusterfuck. Work would never get done or it would be ambiguous. Like Jill at the end of this episode just saying “dating other people” to avoid having to mention names. However, Make Zoey a common denominator? The LI can have genuine reactions that suit their character.

All these themes spoken about at the start and throughout can be made easier to write if Zoey rocks up and becomes the “other woman” on all routes. We’re too far from the end for everyone to be happily ever after and I think DPC has forced everyone to be with either one relationship or none for a reason. My guess is he’s pruning the branching storyline like he did in Ep4/5 and Zoey is getting an interlude to make her a viable LI and lightning rod for all the individual girls jealousy.
The main problem of Interlude for me is time. Development already lasts six months, and the release of the Interlude will further lengthen the development time. And the game ended with a strong twist.
In addition, the unexpected elections eventually came down to independent arches of the main girls and some kind of common fifth way with all the outsiders. Maybe you're right and Zoey is needed to concretize romantic paths. I am waiting for information about this interlude.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
It has lots of pictures.
This episode alone has close to 5000 new ones.
wiwem71072 thanks I was just curious as to why there simply is not a update patch, because as I stated I'm getting a data error no matter which dl chosen, various parts or the entire game.
Oh well screw it, guess I'll move on to the next game, until I have the patience to try again.

Janemba133

May 30, 2019
It happened. It finally fucking happened.
To say I busted a galaxy-wide sized nut would be a massive understatement.

It is done. I am sated. I shall now regress to the pre-primal stage and slumber for another eternium as my massive craving for Isabella has been fulfilled.

Oh and I guess you Jill people got something too. Whatever, enjoy it yourselves.
1637419614073.png

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Okay, DPC, I know she's pretending and being sarcastic; but if you keep making renders like that, I'm gonna lose it.:LUL:
This is NOT pleasing to the eye.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are many such renders in the update. I think DPC just didn't have time for the release and was in a hurry. That's why he need an assistant.

• Angry
Reactions: rockie

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Finished update. Great work. Managed reveal all scenes within 3 saves. But heavy branching already here. Next season will start from 6 (5 LI+ "Other" route). Even M&J scenes plays different from previous desisions, so they also need own saves. Also found easter egg for 100+ turn TripleTile.

Now i will wait steam release and polish 6 saves for 3rd season

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hawke84

draz0000

Oct 4, 2018
Managed to bypass the bug where one couldn't invite Maya and Josie on the phone during the first freeroam. Possibly an easier way but this worked for me.

task_list[3] = ""
task_list[4] = ""

then re-doing one of the freeroam sections to trigger the trigger

jump ep8_freeroam_diks_bag_event_label

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I've decided I don't like this game. It is a long complicated game and the only way to see\learn everything it to play it 615 times from the beginning playing every single permutation of the paths to get every shred of content and information.

I'm not gonna live that long and DPC keeps adding to it :cry::eek::cool:

confused.jpeg

Half (or more) of the family relationships y'all talk about I have no clue about. I just keep chasing the girls I like and hope for the best.

I do wish I could beat the shit out of a few people and be done with them (some in my own frat), but that's life. Can't always hit who you want.

:ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes