BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
It feels like season 3 will be the last. This is especially noticeable on the Jill/Bella path where everything looks crumpled.
episode 1-4 is season1 , 5-8 is season2. we are entering season 3 with episode 9.
not sure how many episode but definitely not ending with just 10 epsiodes
4 or 5 seasons,maybe even more.And each season will be 4 episodes.Meaning 16-20-24 etc episodes in total.
I don't think that you guys pay any attention to the game, i pretty sure that this is DPC telling us how many episodes this game will have so basically two more seasons to go...
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
Is there any way to reject Jill from the get-go? We had choices to reject Sage in ep 2, Bella in ep 3, Maya-Josy relationship in ep 4. Does the MC always ask Jill out when sneaking into her Mansion in ep 3? screenshot0108.png screenshot0109.png

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Anyone know where to find Rooster Remnants? I am at the dorm party and feel like I check all the rooms and even my phone with the Rooster app to see if I miss it. I don't want to leave free roam until I get it.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!
Thank you my friend!! Download from Anonfiles and the other links was too slow, with your .torrent I downloaded at maximum speed, less than 10min and it was done <3

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Can you share the save files you used in android port? The unmodded saves in the thread keeps crashing in my phone.
Started all new. The previous save file will not work in apks. The previous one I had was from DarkAssassin. This one is made by Brandy. Different apps, different signatures. If you want to keep the save files in the future, your safest bet is to use the JoiPlay app with the compressed veraiin and when an update comes keep the main folder intact, while copying only the new game files (game & renpy folders and the rest). But even that is not a guarantee.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk [Size:1.9 gb]

Download [Apk + Obb] [Size:1.9 gb]

Download Apk [ uploading.. ] [Size:2.6 gb]

* when mod will release ,I will make Android Mod version *

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
What do you mean by obb?

negros200

Nov 20, 2021
Hello, are there any ways to download the game faster? I've got a restriction on Mega and I can't download it. And the other websites seem to take a lot of time.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Hello, are there any ways to download the game faster? I've got a restriction on Mega and I can't download it. And the other websites seem to take a lot of time.
You're best bet is leave your windows open and download about 5gb in chunks. It will download it all eventually. Just put your pc to sleep and keep the mega webpage open. Or you can spent the money on Patreon to get it or get it on steam.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018

There you go, worked for me:
Additional shazba's tips for downloading big files from mega. I have another tip. Here's how its work on tp-link modem. Mine is Tp-link Archer vr300 vdsl2. View attachment 1496807

Okey guys i have a solution for mega's quota. First you need mega's desktop application Megasync. After quota reached. Close megasync. Go for your modem settings, Network/Internet setting disconnect and connect again. After that start megasync again. And you have new quota for download. Rinse and repeat it untill fully download the file. With best regards, Thanks.

Reactions: negros200

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
What do you mean by obb?
In this case, there are two files, of which one comes within a folder.
The apk will be smaller than the size of the entire game and must be installed the usual way.

The obb file, much larger, is an archive that contains all the rest of the data (images, sounds etc) and, along with the folder in which it came, goes into the Android/obb folder of your phone's main memory (not on the microSD card).
You have to be careful in order to never clear data in this case, as the obb will be deleted and you'll remain only with the apk that will do nothing when opened. However, it is safe to delete the cache.

Reactions: BeenThroughHell

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
You're best bet is leave your windows open and download about 5gb in chunks. It will download it all eventually. Just put your pc to sleep and keep the mega webpage open. Or you can spent the money on Patreon to get it or get it on steam.
I can't find it on steam.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes