AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
For Android users: I've tested on Android 11 both the compressed version by Techstar with JoiPlay and the 1.9 full apk created by Brandy. Both work fine, but you have to wait a little bit in order for them to load (five minutes or so). So, if it ain't working, it may have to do with your phone rather than the uploaded versions.

Also, pleae note that the difference in size, 4.41GB for the compressed version vs 1.9GB for the apk, will be noticeable in terms of graphic quality.

Reactions: stewe007

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I don't care what any negative nancy's here have to say, this was one hell of an update.

It's very difficult for me to go from this to any other AVN/games for quite a long time after, this game is that impactful. Especially this update, holy cow. I've gotta start some new runthroughs before Season 3 and treat each person right. Wowzers.

FWIW, I think the best games to go to after something like this are Harem Hotel, Headmaster or Once in a Lifetime - games that are very good in their own way and are doing something completely different.
No game can be compared to Being a Dik, and I iwll even say more. No game can be compared to any game made by Dr PinkCake. I cried a lot with his first game - Acting lessons - That shit hits hard. But, I have to add, this new episode compared to others was really slow. The few negative reviews I've read, all make sense compared to the previous episodes.
There is no harm in making a negative review sometimes. I am pretty sure it helps the creator to improve and keep doing his best.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Maya and Josie's routes in Others suggest that in the end they will become one of the Hots and they will fuck for money for the sake of free training. Or they are placed there temporarily until their paths are separated.
I agree that the status of Others is the status of what the MC is still searching for. I don't know if I'm right or not, but apparently Josie or Maya can break up, and a free MS can start a relationship with them.
ep8_breakfast_maya1.jpg
ep8_breakfast_josy2.jpg

FWTEH

Jul 9, 2020
For Android users: I've tested on Android 11 both the compressed version by Techstar with JoiPlay and the 1.9 full apk created by Brandy. Both work fine, but you have to wait a little bit in order for them to load (five minutes or so). So, if it ain't working, it may have to do with your phone rather than the uploaded versions.

Also, pleae note that the difference in size, 4.41GB for the compressed version vs 1.9GB for the apk, will be noticeable in terms of graphic quality.
Can you share the save files you used in android port? The unmodded saves in the thread keeps crashing in my phone.

sockpowder

Mar 19, 2021
Hello, i am searching for an unofficial fan walkthrough that has the mansion minigame and all the messages for swipper chat. i know that there was one and i got it from this site, but i accidentally permanently deleted it. Does anyone have a walkthrough like that? would really help alot

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Bro I have Mac and whenever I try and play it my screen just goes all fuzzy and glitchy like. It’s all staticky like a tv screen. Any ideas on why that’s happening to me?
bro my game is straight up static.
I myself haven't experienced this, but somebody far earlier in the thread (like 600+ posts back or more at this point) suggested pressing "Shift+G" and changing your renderer option. You guys might want to give that a shot and see if it does anything for you.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes