shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can you still continue dating Quinn if you pick Bella?

P.S. It is discriminatory to put the best girl from Episode 7 under "Others".
If you choose others, the mac cancels the date with Bella and breaks it off with Sage (from my experience), so I don't know if the mc can still pursue any of the other main LIs at that point, it's more like he'll just be playing the field with the rest of the side girls.
Does anyone know how to solve the 'reject jade' task ?
how do i reject jade ?
Just text her. The cowards breakup technique. :eek:

Reactions: wiwem71072

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
If you choose others, the mac cancels the date with Bella and breaks it off with Sage (from my experience), so I don't know if the mc can still pursue any of the other main LIs at that point, it's more like he'll just be playing the field with the rest of the side girls.

Just text her. The cowards breakup technique. :eek:
as far as i understand the story now- the mc will focus on the choosen main li - not sure he will be going to more sidekicks
thats the reason we have to choose isnt it (wich makes me sad btw -poor bella , had to leave her :confused: )

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Can someone provide me pre-Episode 8 saves?There was a folder here, but it is difficult to find it among almost 8000 pages.
It really isnt. Go on page 1. then extras. Then there is something called "saves" choose the episode 8 start ones. I got that one and was able to get all scenes pretty fast after playing the saves for the girls I like.

Reactions: 100100mvs

lovehate

Jun 29, 2017
I don't like DPC, but there's just no alternatives to his writing right now.
There are a plenty of good games right here with good writing :cool: DPC is more like Michael Bay with his Transformers, it may not have the greatest plot but you can feel the quality

Reactions: pizbia

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
Torrent is good. Should be added to OP since the other hosts are either severely transfer limited or slow as shit, or both.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I really liked Lily in this update.She's pushing hard for this status relationship or however she calls it,and getting to know her and her plans was really cool. I hope there will be an option to help her become an alpha bitch among hots,instead of Quinn.The whole riona stalker thing was a bit underwhelming I have to say,also a scene with Sarah where we almost did nothing with her was kinda meh. Seems like relationship with Sage will be pretty slow burn,which is good I guess. Also sadly the big free roam event was not what I hoped it would be,lots of boring and expendable characters in there.Also was surprised that dpc just gave us a choice,not punishing for being a manwhore for 8 eps,maybe apart from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The return of certain someone and the big twist with Sage were predicted a long time ago so that was not much of a shocker. Overall,good update with couple memorable moments,but I think I liked 0.7 better. See you guys in 5 or 6 months lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes