shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Trying to think of the moments I laughed out loud:
  1. Definitely Dawe sitting on his own like a fucking idiot.
  2. When Bella said she needed to go to the ladies and the mc replies with, "Smart. Gotta make room for the... food..." and then immediately regretted it. I was looking for the facepalm button. :ROFLMAO:
  3. "Eat your damn vegetables" was a good one, not hilarious for us, but it was good to see a genuine laugh from Quinn.
Gotta be more, can't recall them for now.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I've just finished my first playthrough of ep 8. And wow. This game is something else and having played many of VNs on this site, comparing any of them to BaDIK is really an insult. And it's not about lewd scenes anymore, I really got attached to the characters and I think that the climate and atmosphere of uni frat life is second to none here and it's caused because of not only visuals but awesome plot and really cool music.
That being said, the cliffhanger at the end hit me like a wet rag.
Totally True. No game should be compared to Being a DIK. It is on another lvl. Any other Adult visual novel is a joke compared to it. I just few bad that it is only 1 person working on this game, so it takes too long to get updates and I play all the new epsodes in 1 hour.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I just unpacked the game files and realized the images are not only low res (only 1080p ...pff) but also JPEG compressed already.
The game really needs to be split up into parts eventually or more and more people will have problems downloading it.

Pretty it's Daz3D.
They should all be in torrent files by now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just have these options, thats just me?? I wanted to choose Quinn

View attachment 1508951
About the ending choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Possible faces in the girlfriend montage:

Obviously the main LIs that you can specifically choose):
  • M&J (not separate yet)
  • Jill
  • Bella
  • Sage

And then the "Others":
  • Maya (on her own)
  • Josy (on her own)
  • Quinn
  • Lily
  • Nicole
  • Riona
  • Camila
  • Sarah
  • Cathy
  • Melanie
  • Jade
  • Nora

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
2012 MacbookPro. Last of the stainless steel tanks. Virtually unbreakable. However, upgrading beyond what I have now (16G ram, 1TB HDD) is impossible. I hate the newer fragile ones, but what are my alternatives?
I’ve got a 2013 MacBook Pro, where I installed Big sur on, that might be a solution or maybe win10 next to your OS..

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
it would be interesting if Burke actually fucked Mona and she got pregnant from that

I think it's avoidable (as sex with basicaly everybody), so it has to be somebody not connected to mc (as this ending seems to be always present.
it concerns me that it could be sage too because even if you not interested in her she confess to chad about cheating on him too BUT i'm 85% sure its actually dany, jamie gf/ex

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I really liked Lily in this update.She's pushing hard for this status relationship or however she calls it,and getting to know her and her plans was really cool. I hope there will be an option to help her become an alpha bitch among hots,instead of Quinn.The whole riona stalker thing was a bit underwhelming I have to say,also a scene with Sarah where we almost did nothing with her was kinda meh. Seems like relationship with Sage will be pretty slow burn,which is good I guess. Also sadly the big free roam event was not what I hoped it would be,lots of boring and expendable characters in there.Also was surprised that dpc just gave us a choice,not punishing for being a manwhore for 8 eps,maybe apart from
. The return of certain someone and the big twist with Sage were predicted a long time ago so that was not much of a shocker. Overall,good update with couple memorable moments,but I think I liked 0.7 better. See you guys in 5 or 6 months lol.

Felipe Lope

Sep 2, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk [Size:1.9 gb]

Download [Apk + Obb] [Size:1.9 gb]

Download Apk [ uploading.. ] [Size:2.6 gb]

* when mod will release ,I will make Android Mod version *

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Episode 8 won't start, it crashes, same issue as using Joiplay on android, maybe DrPinkCake made some restrictions or limitations to make the game semi-not playable on android

Reactions: MiAtRi

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Anyone know if only chapter 8 can be downloaded? It takes me my life to download everything together.

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
it concerns me that it could be sage too because even if you not interested in her she confess to chad about cheating on him too BUT i'm 85% sure its actually dany, jamie gf/ex
Definitely considering Jamie already said that she's most likely infertile.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes