Sep 15, 2020
My journey through BaDIK

Episode 1
Ick, redheads are usually my type, but her hair is just all over the place. Hard pass in favor of other options.

Episode 2
Oh, okay, apparently that first day was just a real bad hair day. Her boyfriend seems like a douche too, so I'll hit that.

Episode 3
This teacher is in an unhealthy relationship with her cheating husband and she wants to get back at her hubby. Sure, why not, I'm fucking my way through half the class, so why not.

Episode 4
Wild sex with a teacher while her husband is in the other room? That is my fetishhhhhh. Sage is growing on me fast though, smart, cute, wild? Fuck and yes.

Episode 5
Prooobably didn't need to share the sex tape. On the other hand, her son is Tybalt so fucking LOL. This couldn't get much better.

Episode 6
Sage is sick and I'm crushing on the poor girl. So sad. Was going well till I noticed that the sex tape that was 'sealed' by the Diks is in the end credits. That, isn't ideal. Maybe a breakup is the best thing for her family? Shitty that I'll probably lose that relationship when it blows up in my face though.

Episode 7
Not sure it matters anyways, my official main route is now 100% sage after the great scene and great characterization in the episode.

Episode 8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1509182
Yes bro. We believe in Sage supremacy. Sage FTW

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know if we can finally fuck bella in this update pls?
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk [Size:1.9 gb]

Download [Apk + Obb] [Size:1.9 gb]

Download Apk [ uploading.. ] [Size:2.6 gb]

* when mod will release ,I will make Android Mod version *

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
SHEEESH thanks!

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
One thing I'm curious the most now is where the game will go to if we choose the Others path. Will it allow us to go harem mode like Tommy suggested, or will we still have to choose one of the others, or will they got angry at us because they want us exclusively? I'm intrigued because some of the others feel like they're interesting enough to be a love interest.
A good question. I think all options are on the table, to be honest, which is the beauty of that choice. It could just allow continued fun without commitments with multiple girls, but my suspicion is that it will also open up the possibility of pursuing seriously one of the other girls. Quinn, for example, is already showing signs of jealousy and is clearly majorly into the MC. We also of course have the return of Zoe, which throws another dimension into the mix.

PureSADIST

Jul 6, 2017
Bro can somebody add a torrent download link this game is one of the best games i have ever played but downloading this is like a number one world wide problem.

• Angry
Reactions: rockie

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - - TORRENT
Split
WORKUPLOAD: PART 1 - PART 2

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - - TORRENT
Split
WORKUPLOAD: PART 1 - PART 2

More mirror (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for providing the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
ey bro i downloaded part 1 and 2 pc version and part 2 getting some errors. Can u guys help me?

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
I've just finished my first playthrough of ep 8. And wow. This game is something else and having played many of VNs on this site, comparing any of them to BaDIK is really an insult. And it's not about lewd scenes anymore, I really got attached to the characters and I think that the climate and atmosphere of uni frat life is second to none here and it's caused because of not only visuals but awesome plot and really cool music.
That being said, the cliffhanger at the end hit me like a wet rag.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes