Jul 17, 2020
Why is the MC panicking in the end in a non-Jade playtrough ? That only makes sense if he had something with her
MC saw three pictures there, if MC don't romance Sage and Jade, there's still Tybbie and the prep's mansion fiasco. do MC suddenly realized Stephen is connected on prostitution ring? we dunno, but he see him after Mona walked out though.

Their chance of getting help is not good.

Reactions: TheRobotDevil

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!
Holy shit this is awesome! Thank you

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Saw many theories about who's pregnant. Nobody said Troy :unsure:
Nobody said Chad either :WeSmart:

Best Candidates for Pregnancy:

1. Zoey. She's the only girl who the MC has universally fucked, so no matter players choice it's canon. With the time between her having left for San Diego and coming home she likely had the kid already, meaning if it is Zoey the kid is likely a few months old atm.

2. Ashley. Despite Derek asking her she won't break it off with Anthony, because "it's complicated". This would explain one reason why she's not willing to leave Anthony.

3. Wendy. Further punishing Derek.

4. Arieth. If you think comedy is the most important choice Ari is your girl. The fact that she's had sex with half the male campus likely means she has no idea who the father is, meaning even a few DIKs may have the chance of being the father.

5. Heather. If DPC is trying to ruin Tommy's life that will do it.

Whom ever it is, besides Zoey, it can't be a character the MC has fucked because of players choice. So it's most likely one of the girls the other DIKs are interested in.
Nice roundup. Personally I think it's Heather. There is some circumstantial evidence to suggest it's one of the HOTs and Tommy desperately needs a redemption arc - I suspect it'll be choosing to keep the baby with Heather and taking responsibility. It struck me as slightly odd that we didn't get so much as a flirty scene with Heather in episode 8 after the chemistry with her at the party in episode 7. We find out in ep. 8 that even if you told Tommy he cheated on Heather in ep. 7, she'll still have a threesome with him. I think DPC intentionally prevented us from going after Heather to keep it unambiguous that the only person she's sleeping with is Tommy and the baby couldn't be the MC's.

I've been wrong before though and I'll be wrong again so who knows :BootyTime:

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
Can anyone help with the installation of the v0.8.1 update patch I extracted it and have it in my being a dik folder but dont know where to put it.
You just need to copy the files from the Patch folder into the Game folder of you 0.8.0 game. Overwrite if asked.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So I had some issues with Reject Jade in a different save and now in my neutral run. I am at a part to invite Josy and Maya over to the DIK house for a date or something but I cant access that either. No option to call or text them.

I saw someone talking about it idk how many pages back but they said they bypassed it with a console command. Anyone possibly know the command to do that?

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Be neutral or chick, kissed her in Ep.4, went to a date with her in Ep.6, chose to fight for her, and helped her during the recital seems to be the more important

Well neutral or chick is definitely the more important since I did all the other stuff in a DIK playtrough and she still wasn't an option (but still got pissed when finding MC with Bella, what the hell)
Bro I literally did all these things. Apparently there’s like a jog scene I missed cause I didn’t get her ending. do you gotta jill save file on hand?

Jan 15, 2019
Best Candidates for Pregnancy:

1. Zoey. She's the only girl who the MC has universally fucked, so no matter players choice it's canon. With the time between her having left for San Diego and coming home she likely had the kid already, meaning if it is Zoey the kid is likely a few months old atm.

2. Ashley. Despite Derek asking her she won't break it off with Anthony, because "it's complicated". This would explain one reason why she's not willing to leave Anthony.

3. Wendy. Further punishing Derek.

4. Arieth. If you think comedy is the most important choice Ari is your girl. The fact that she's had sex with half the male campus likely means she has no idea who the father is, meaning even a few DIKs may have the chance of being the father.

5. Heather. If DPC is trying to ruin Tommy's life that will do it.

Whom ever it is, besides Zoey, it can't be a character the MC has fucked because of players choice. So it's most likely one of the girls the other DIKs are interested in.
It will be Lynette
It is a flashback of Lynette

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes