DrDug

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone know what the requirements are to hook up with Madame Rose in Ep. 8?

I have the VIP card, I met her in the VIP lounge during Ep. 7, and I could call her during free roams in Ep. 7. I never was able to call her in Ep. 8, however. Her scenes/pic are the only ones I am missing, and it's annoying me that I can't figure out how to complete this...

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

I have the VIP card, I met her in the VIP lounge during Ep. 7, and I could call her during free roams in Ep. 7. I never was able to call her in Ep. 8, however. Her scenes/pic are the only ones I am missing, and it's annoying me that I can't figure out how to complete this...
one of the free room events you can call her for services

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I really would like the idea of a harem

Bella / jill mc's possible

or jade with another girl on the mc's ( she like son play, why not a daughter too XD)
Same tbh Dik is one of the few games on here where i like all the girls so choosing one is hard as hell lol tho if we actually got a Bella/Jill route then i'd probably have an easier time choosing tbh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
does anyone know if the 0.8.1 patch fixes also missing music in jill recital when mc plays solo if youre on her path?

nevermind answer is no and same on neutral path

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
By the way DPC's choice of music is amazing. Already have several in my playlist, another one going in

Reactions: fromabove

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
hold on, how to make Jill as the love interest? I only got Maya&Josy, Isabella and Sage for the options.
Be neutral or chick, kissed her in Ep.4, went to a date with her in Ep.6, chose to fight for her, and helped her during the recital seems to be the more important

Well neutral or chick is definitely the more important since I did all the other stuff in a DIK playtrough and she still wasn't an option (but still got pissed when finding MC with Bella, what the hell)

Reactions: Rihito47

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Best Candidates for Pregnancy:

1. Zoey. She's the only girl who the MC has universally fucked, so no matter players choice it's canon. With the time between her having left for San Diego and coming home she likely had the kid already, meaning if it is Zoey the kid is likely a few months old atm.

2. Ashley. Despite Derek asking her she won't break it off with Anthony, because "it's complicated". This would explain one reason why she's not willing to leave Anthony.

3. Wendy. Further punishing Derek.

4. Arieth. If you think comedy is the most important choice Ari is your girl. The fact that she's had sex with half the male campus likely means she has no idea who the father is, meaning even a few DIKs may have the chance of being the father.

5. Heather. If DPC is trying to ruin Tommy's life that will do it.

Whom ever it is, besides Zoey, it can't be a character the MC has fucked because of players choice. So it's most likely one of the girls the other DIKs are interested in.
It could also be any number of HOTs, since most of them are also having sex, including some as a side hustle.

Honestly, I just think it's Neil and Lynette finding out they have an oopsie-baby.

Reactions: incubus999

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020

I think that you have to choose "others" path when the option is given. Then, when the last free roam at the Dik's start, you'll have the option to call her.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Why is the MC panicking in the end in a non-Jade playtrough ? That only makes sense if he had something with her
Because there are more variables than just Jade. Like Tybalt being part of the family, or being suspicious that Stephen is a creep. MC did witness Stephen trying to hit on Bella. There's also the Burke and Mona scene from the Prep party that the MC could be suspicious of. Stephen still comes off as a sketchy untrustworthy person to the MC without getting with Jade.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Because there are more variables than just Jade. Like Tybalt being part of the family, or being suspicious that Stephen is a creep. MC did witness Stephen trying to hit on Bella. There's also the Burke and Mona scene from the Prep party that the MC could be suspicious of. Stephen still comes off as a sketchy untrustworthy person to the MC without getting with Jade.
It seems to me the MC is pretty oblivious to the Mona-Stephen subplot, that scene is even avoidable

Reactions: aegonplantagenet
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes