AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
The update was mostly good with a few goofups near the ending.
I have 5 different playthroughs for each of the main LIs (DIK/CHICK) and 1 where I'm basically a full DIK and going after everyone other than the main LIs. Still not finished playing Jill path and Maya n Josy path.
Didn't have to break anyone's heart yet, so that felt nice.

In my Bella playthrough I mostly ignore Jill and somehow she's still upset watching Bella/MC going at it. Also for some reason Quinn shows up in the flashback even though I had nothing to do with her.

The ending didn't make sense with the MC going fuck times 5, since in all my playthroughs (except Full DIK), I had him play like a prude except with the LIs. Even ignored Tybalt in most of the playthroughs and was mostly civil with him.

Still good progression with Sage and Bella. The recital was extremely well done.
In your "full DIK" playthrough what options did you get at breakfast scene. My MC he wasn't ready for relationships.

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Great update as is tradition with DPC.

I concluded two things while playing it. First, I like Jill a lot, but I don't wanna fuck her at all, so I ain't gonna pursue her path any further. Second, I find Nora to be the most beautiful girl in the game (in terms of face, not a huge fan of them humongous titties) and it's not even close. There is something about the combination of those shades of blonde hair and blue eyes with her dark eyebrows that just does it for me.

Reactions: goldenrule91

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is up with that quinn sig then, gamer?

I concluded two things while playing it. First, I like Jill a lot, but I don't wanna fuck her at all, so I ain't gonna pursue her path any further. Second, I find Nora to be the most beautiful girl in the game (in terms of face, not a huge fan of them humongous titties) and it's not even close. There is something about the combination of those shades of blonde hair and blue eyes with her dark eyebrows that just does it for me.
Guilty pleasure?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
My save doesn't show the option to choose Jill, only Josy and Maya, Isabella and Sage, so what is the requirement to be able to choose Jill? Because I did everything I had in her favor, should I ignore which other routes, be Neutral or Chick?
as far as i remember you cant go for bella and jill at the same time for the whole game... i dont know exactly when, but i think you have to decide at thew end of episode 7 if you want to fight for jill, and again there is a branching choice in ep 8 before the end at some point (not so obvious) and overall at some point you will lose jill without really noticing or lose bella if iam not entirely wrong.

i tried a playthrough with bella and jill cause i hoped there will be an threesome possiblity with them in the future, and in the end there was only one of them to choose.

but i can be mistaken. and jill REQUIRE that youre on a chick route if iam not mistaken.

Reactions: Red88

Nestori

Oct 31, 2019

Nora creating coronavirus in her lab, so be careful :illuminati:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SohamX

Mar 30, 2020
Can someone link brandy's android port link in this thread? I can't find by searching. It'll be abig help.

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
but i can be mistaken. and jill REQUIRE that youre on a chick route if iam not mistaken.
You get something about how Jill feels there's something wrong about you if you're DIK. You can still do a lot with her (dates, recital, etc.) but she doesn't show up as a choice at the breakfast. I think that line basically means she's out even though it's doesn't really feel so.

lucasrs9

Nov 6, 2020
Where is this new save to migrate to season 3?

I looked where my saves are and I don't see a new or updated save (same hour i saved)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes