Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Where is this new save to migrate to season 3?

I looked where my saves are and I don't see a new or updated save (same hour i saved)
yeah i want to know that too... its not the roaming file... cant find them too, and i want to save them on antoher device to make sure that iam not losing them

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I would absolutely love if we got the choice to choose both Jill and Bella but considering Bella pretty much says she isn't going to share you with anyone nor get together with you if your still interested in Jill and after seeing Jills reaction two you and Bella i think it's unlikely sadly unless they somehow come to an agreement after what i assume is going to be one of the drama/conflicts in ep 9 or 10

Yunai12

Apr 5, 2020
Could someone please create a torrent link for this? It's too large in size for me to download everything in one go, especially through google chrome.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
As i've said a few times im super curious how long Pink will work on this game some say 8 more eps which would be 16 in total tho some have said 20 which means this game won't be finished for quite some time lol personally to me the 20 eps sounds most plausible if not more since there's still a decent amount of unanswered questions and each episode almost always introduces new ones and new drama

the_Collector

Aug 10, 2020
Did you use a mod? Mine looks like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its happening after you apply the 8.1 patch. the lewd scene count increases to 16.

hm... loading this scene with maya will not unlock this... still miss something. or is there more than the maya scene at the dorm party and i missed it?
View attachment 1513422
You are missing the Sage scene in her room, you can get it if you didnt reveal the Chad story to her at the beginning.

letan

May 4, 2017
Hey guys, After I finish the game and choose Josy & Maya but in the ending, the last sentence showed that "None of the girls you dating are right for you"? Is it I've done anything wrong ??

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
DPC hint that the next update will be small?
Pretty sure what DPC means is that since it's a completely new game and not added on to season 2, you obviously don't need to download all of season 2 again. So the next time an update happens you'll only need to download 2-3 GB instead of almost 20. There seems no implication that the next update will be smaller than the ones we are used to.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes