JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm not playing the game for you.

So you agree with me.

You literally just said she is the least liked.

You are also completing ignoring my other problem with it. :unsure:
1. I've played every route possible in this game multiple times. Just admit that you don't have an answer to the question.

2. No, I don't agree with you. She comes in last in Patreon polls. Big deal. There's an entire population of people on this forum that aren't Patrons of DPC. You're looking at one dimension.

3. I said she's the least liked in Patreon polls. Read above.

4. What was your other problem with it again? No Sage route? If it's that, then I'm assuming you forgot about the conversation her and MC had outside the HOT party in Episode 7 where they discuss the fuck-buddy status and basically agree to explore the relationship. Also in Episode 8, if you're on Sage's path, they blatantly kiss right in the HOT mansion during the massage/study session.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
4. What was your other problem with it again? No Sage route? If it's that, then I'm assuming you forgot about the conversation her and MC had outside the HOT party in Episode 7 where they discuss the fuck-buddy status and basically agree to explore the relationship. Also in Episode 8, if you're on Sage's path, they blatantly kiss right in the HOT mansion during the massage/study session.
That there is no Sage content for over 14 months because he shoehorned Quinn into her scene.
2. No, I don't agree with you. She comes in last in Patreon polls. Big deal. There's an entire population of people on this forum that aren't Patrons of DPC. You're looking at one dimension.

3. I said she's the least liked in Patreon polls. Read above.
You are arguing semantics for the sake of arguing. I said she was the least liked and everything backs that up. I never said nobody liked her.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
That there is no Sage content for over 14 months because he shoehorned Quinn into her scene.
What are you even talking about? This episode took 6 months to complete... before that, we got the episode 7 fuck fest starting outside the HOT mansion during the party and ended with her in her bedroom. Not sure where you got 14 months from but 6 months is far from 14.

You are arguing semantics for the sake of arguing. I said she was the least liked and everything backs that up. I never said nobody liked her.
I'm not arguing semantics. I'm simply stating that the opinion of Patreon Polls doesn't reflect the opinion of the entire population of people who play this game. I'm finished with this discussion though because it reminds me of arguing with my 6 year old.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
I got strong Kotonoha-feel from THAT scene with busted Bella.

School Days Incoming? Like, seriosly. Jill looks more possible yandere too now. Also we got optional jealous Jade. And smartypants tryharder supressive Quinn. Sally is unsatisfied and angrier with each new episode too...

Oh, no no no...

Reactions: franksiinatra

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I'm disappointed, but it's because of the long wait between episodes. I expect too much.

This episode 8 is a transition, the MC chooses an LI, and the rest is cliffhanger and teasing for the rest of the story.

We will wait for the DPC announcements, but I hope that the "interlude" is just an episode title, or a possible bonus episode developed alongside the next one.

Otherwise, good for the theory on Bella hallucinating about James at the beginning of the episode.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Well, finished 8, and man that ending, uh oh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also surprised this ep had no Cathy scene, kind of a let down there. Maybe for season 3? But it feels like you're locked in already and have to fight off any temptations to stick with the LI you picked at the end of this ep.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I've always felt that - even though the DIK's path is way funnier - the right thing to do in order to get the best ends with the girls was to follow the CHICK's road.

Now that I've played 0.8 and after we discovered more about Sage and MC's mom I'm feeling that the TRUE route is Jill's: the other 4 main girls are consolation prizes.

I have the feeling that screwing other girls except the main 5 ones is going to be a misstep in the end, too.

Even though Maya and Sage are my favourites, I feel that the girl who is supposed to be with MC is Jill. She is the real deal.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes