Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I've always felt that - even though the DIK's path is way funnier - the right thing to do in order to get the best ends with the girls was to follow the CHICK's road.

Now that I've played 0.8 and after we discovered more about Sage and MC's mom I'm feeling that the TRUE route is Jill's: the other 4 main girls are consolation prizes.

I have the feeling that screwing other girls except the main 5 ones is going to be a misstep in the end, too.

Even though Maya and Sage are my favourites, I feel that the girl who is supposed to be with MC is Jill. She is the real deal.
there can be no doubt that Jill is the absolute "maingirl"... i mean, come on just start the game the first time and you will see whats going on :D Jill is giving us the introduction :) and everything about lynette will havbe something to do with the royces too...

kinda difficult to say it clear, but maybe its like this... if there is an intended "kanon" its no doubt with Jill...

But either way, of course all the other Main Love interests are equal to Jills route overall. But one thing bugs me a little when i have to weight the Main LIs... Bella and Maya have big time drama (ok bellas drama isnt revealed for now, but its obvious something big and tearful) Jill is connected to Lynette and is a royce, so there is much going on too and she is kind of the most important person to the MC in the long run i would say, cause of this connection... Sage to be a Burke and wants to help maya will cause BIG drama too of course.

And than there is Josy... who has kind of nothing going on. Yeah she is the step-sis of Tommy... so what? Dont give a shit to that, if this will be a problem, lets kick his ass again. Its nice to have a LIs without big drama going on, aside of her relationship with maya. But it just bugs me a little... i dont hope for it, but iam pretty sure Josy will getting big drama too in the future.

Reactions: Ottoeight

TheEnvyCorps

Sep 8, 2018
The unofficial update-patch has all the original scripts (unmodified) from EP8 (Script for EP1 to EP8). If you already have EP7.x then you can use the unofficial update-patch without worrying to break your game with future (official) update-only patches.

You have to apply the unofficial v8.0 patch first before you can patch your game to v8.1.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6985459
The 8.1 patch is a bugfix patch basically. If you download that and put it into the 7.2 game, you'll have no success. You want to download the unofficial 7.X to 8.0 patch before you install the 8.1 bugfix patch. The link to the unofficial patch is one post above this one lol
Oops! Thanks for the heads up. Like I said, this is all new to me, so the help is greatly appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Wdym, this whole episode felt centered around Sage and she's probably had the biggest character development out of everyone in there. I can't really compare it with any other character, coz i haven't played other routes, but it felt like there was a lot of content. Don't bring shame to sage followage, it's not all about sex, if you're horny just boot up ph. On top of that there was a solo sage scene, mightve been short, but it was very detailed.
obviously he is only interested in sex scenes, and yeah there is not much for sage in this update regardless sex...

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
I got strong Kotonoha-feel from THAT scene with busted Bella.

School Days Incoming? Like, seriosly. Jill looks more possible yandere too now. Also we got optional jealous Jade. And smartypants tryharder supressive Quinn. Sally is unsatisfied and angrier with each new episode too...

Oh, no no no...
Wooo.., please don't go there. Don't give the cake ideas. I'm still trying to guess when and with who he will turn Acting Lessons on us. I'm already worried about Bella's mental state. A yandere Jill may end badly for our boy Tremolo. :HideThePain:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Why "hallucinating"?

It's just a flashback. There's always a flashback at the beginning of every episode.
yeah i dont get the hallucinating theory...

some people said there is a strange guy watching them and is vanishing... but i dont see it like that... yeah there is sitting a strange guy on a bench, but he is not vanished, bella just stand in the way in one pic, thats all... to make a halluciantion out of that is kinda strange to me.

But there are so many strange theories going on around this game, this one is by far not the strangest :D

but i have just no fucking clue what could behind the locked door... in ep3 when you go to bella after inviting jill to a date, there is the make out scene with her when the MC said that he rather called for help than kissing her if he would have known whats going on with her...

but since than, there is no new hint. i think even Jill doesnt know exactly whats going on, cause she doesnt know about the locked door.

i have one theroy about that... only one, but its very far fetched, i would say...

MAYBE Bella is investigating everything thats going on with Burke, the prostitution and drugs on her own (or even undercover?) and hide everything behind that door.. i dont believe that the husband is in this room in a coma or something like that... makes no sense, there has to be a nurse than too and medication, and and and... you cant hide that from jill behind a locked door.
But a secret investigation room could fit.

This cant explain where the husband is... but i think he is just gone and has left Bella, and she is denying it someway... and of course i think it has something to do with Jill. I would bet, Bella and Jill kissed each other and the husband saw it and left.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
alright, so I did a Dik playthrough where I tried to be as horrible to Tybalt as I could be, and man did I feel kinda bad LMAO. Knocked his prosthetic teeth out his mouth during tennis, took a picture of my dick on his phone so he presented it to EVERYONE, Sage got a good laugh out of it atleast, Jill was upset because 2 girls knowing what MC's dick looks like surprised her and showed her that theres competition but shes a "pure" girl or whatever so she was a little hurt over it. But I didnt feel bad about that, I felt bad about making Tybalt look like a total dweeb time and time again LMAO. And since I did that both on my Sage and Other playthrough I'll be fucking both his Mommy and his sister too, the humiliation doesn't end LMAOOOO
I wanna see in the next episode a scene where MC is telling Tybbie: "Tybbie, you know what? I've smashed your face, and now I'm smashing Jill, your hot sis and your hot mom, too!!" :sneaky:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Why so many people are speculating that every episode from now on will take 1 year?.
Ep 7 needed 5 months and ep 8 needed 7 months. How you pass from 7 to 12?.
You are asuming the worst case scenario. Ep 9 has to be released on Halloween. Every episode has to have an interlude prior to it release, both combined need 12 months.
However it could be not. IF he is tired the interlude could be a one time thing, one month work worth. Ep 9 could come on June or July and after that we could get 6 months updates.
Agree. Crossroads had to iron out some things. I now understand why it took longer and was complex.

rolinga69

May 10, 2020
Hey idk what im doing wrong but in my CHICK path everythings goes well on the mansion repair and i have the good ending with Rusty bc that, but in the DIK route i have better results in the mansion, all repaired even windows and all cleaned and a lot of cash remain like $30 but i still have the "bad ending" where there's a little more to go and Rusty needs to sell his car.. idk if its like a Dik/Chick thing or why or if a bug but i don't wanna fail something i did right and much better than the other path.. can someone answer me pls?

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
What are you even talking about? This episode took 6 months to complete... before that, we got the episode 7 fuck fest starting outside the HOT mansion during the party and ended with her in her bedroom. Not sure where you got 14 months from but 6 months is far from 14.
Yeah, if you can't read the game I shouldn't expect you to read the post you originally responded too.
I'm not arguing semantics. I'm simply stating that the opinion of Patreon Polls doesn't reflect the opinion of the entire population of people who play this game. I'm finished with this discussion though because it reminds me of arguing with my 6 year old.
You don't really need to throw out insults because you lost an argument you started for no reason but I accept your concession.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hey idk what im doing wrong but in my CHICK path everythings goes well on the mansion repair and i have the good ending with Rusty bc that, but in the DIK route i have better results in the mansion, all repaired even windows and all cleaned and a lot of cash remain like $30 but i still have the "bad ending" where there's a little more to go and Rusty needs to sell his car.. idk if its like a Dik/Chick thing or why or if a bug but i don't wanna fail something i did right and much better than the other path.. can someone answer me pls?
forgot to order the windows? or maybe the mansion is not repaired at 100%?

Dont know what else could it be, to be honest, in every single playthrough i got the mansion repaired and windows ordered way before the last chance. and about 50-70$ was left over.

but it has nothing to do with the paths or anything else...

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah, if you can't read the game I shouldn't expect you to read the post you originally responded too.
No Sage content for up to 14 months is what you originally said. There was Sage content in THIS very update. It's not my fault you're only in it for the sex scenes dude. Learn to appreciate an actual story with progression and character development before you start bitching about "no content". Also, learn basic math. It usually takes between 5-7 months for an update, seeing as how the update before this one took 5 months or more, this one took 6 months, chances are the next update will be the same.

You don't really need to throw out insults because you lost an argument you started for no reason but I accept your concession.
It's not an insult. It's not a concession. It's stepping away from someone that's trying to bait me into an arguement. Now, good day.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Aha ! You mean like the hundreds of posts who downloaded the full version and face " bugs " that needs a hotfix ? :ROFLMAO: Now that is their own doing alright ( even if they don't want to admit it or worse they don't even know ! )
Yes because people for some reason refuse to read or have the common sense that if you had modded saves they would break in the new update because of DPC anti-cheat checks in the code. Nobody with clean saves had any issues and those who had modded saves and common sense waited for the mod to be updated or disabled the cheat checks. There were a few that didn't realize the new version no longer supported 32 bit OS by default.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
I admit, I would have preferred this "Interlude".

View attachment 1515178
After seeing blondie's booty at the party, I'm mad at the cake for making MC pick a serious LI before hate fucking that little cunt until she called MC "Daddy Tremolo". Serious LI picking should've been after the Halloween party. Halloween parties are for going wild, then a serious LI to spend the holidays. :WeSmart:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
After seeing blondie's booty at the party, I'm mad at the cake for making MC pick a serious LI before hate fucking that little cunt until she called MC "Daddy Tremolo". Serious LI picking should've been after the Halloween party. Halloween parties are for going wild, then a serious LI to spend the holidays. :WeSmart:
Still waiting for her and KJR threesome even if it fucks MC over later, its just personal satisfaction of giving them the D.

Reactions: p22 and jfgh23
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes