brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys, somehow i meesed up something, and the scenes from episode 8 are not shown in the gallery. I can only assume that at some moment in the past iinstalled a mod or something. How can i remove it, or even better, its out there any mod for episode 8?

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
I'm gonna keep it real with you guys. The game kinda fell off for me after Hell Week ended.

Chapter 6 was pretty fun, though I felt that too much effort went into the DnD event. It wasn't bad overall, so I just pushed it aside saying that the chapter just didn't click with me. With the conclusion of Chapter 8 and going through Chapter 7, I think that what drew me into the game originally might be gone for good now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a serious story. It's just, Hell Week really captured this fraternity/sorority vibe really well, being outrageous and comedic with a good amount of dark undertones and drama underneath. I was getting to know these characters in more depth, and it was great to see the MC's relationship with others develop. There was lots of fun to be had, and there were some good twists along the way that didn't necessarily pull you out of the this fantastical reality, but instead added a sense of mystery and of something building while you're out having fun.

I suppose whats occurring now with the ending of Chapter 8 is sort of the runoff from all of that tension building. It would make sense-- I'm not saying it doesn't. It just doesn't hit me the same now. It doesn't have the same charm, yah know?
It just feels all so sudden. Hell Week is over and only a few chapters later the MC is questioning his commitment to other girls.

It's like being a carefree bachelor is suddenly not an option anymore. It's quite sad.

Hope everyone else is enjoying the newest chapter, just thought I'd share my thoughts.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I went back and checked versions 7 and 8 and the slap still happens on mine. Funny thing though I totally forgot that Quinn gives Riona a literal pimp slap :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As with goldenrule91, Quinn still slaps Riona in my old saves (it's a bit before the Pink Rose trip in Episode 3). I tried a few paths just in case there were some variables added, but no differences AFAICT.
That's so strange though. I deleted all my saves from episodes 1-7 and started completely fresh with Episode 8. I swear, I didn't see the Riona slap and also noticed there was a small kissing scene with Quinn and Riona instead. It surprised me because I don't recall ever seeing a kiss between them two in that scene.

ENAME QUOTE RESPONSE NUMERO DOS!
Well, her preferred make-up and hairstyle do her no favors, IMHO. But I agree that physically Quinn is quite attractive. It's what's inside that really mars her for me. :(

I personally think the hairstyle suits her personality. Quinn with any other hairstyle doesn't sit well with me. Even in Defending Lydia Collier, I see the Aurore model and instantly think of her with the Quinn hairstyle. As far as what's inside her...well...that's a whole lot of Tremolo creampies during my playthroughs :ROFLMAO:

ENAME QUOTE RESPONSE NUMERO TRES!
Yes, it is frustrating that MCs with no love for Quinn are still covering for her at this late date. I do think Quinn is a good character overall, but the story would have been better if she weren't quite so awful at her 'secret' job.

Despite my Quinn Fanboy status, I'm inclined to agree with you. However, I do believe her "secret" job isn't the biggest secret she's hiding. I've noticed some things that not a lot of other people have about her storyline and I've tried to explain them in Discord but it fell on deaf ears.
Howcome we never see Quinn studying or with any kind of school issued literature? The only time this is even questioned in the game is during the Ep. 7 hang out scene when MC asks her about the book on the dresser.
This leads me to believe that she's not actually taking any college courses and has some kind of deal with Burke.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
That's so strange though. I deleted all my saves from episodes 1-7 and started completely fresh with Episode 8. I swear, I didn't see the Riona slap and also noticed there was a small kissing scene with Quinn and Riona instead. It surprised me because I don't recall ever seeing a kiss between them two in that scene.

Well, her preferred make-up and hairstyle do her no favors, IMHO. But I agree that physically Quinn is quite attractive. It's what's inside that really mars her for me. :(

I personally think the hairstyle suits her personality. Quinn with any other hairstyle doesn't sit well with me. Even in Defending Lydia Collier, I see the Aurore model and instantly think of her with the Quinn hairstyle. As far as what's inside her...well...that's a whole lot of Tremolo creampies during my playthroughs :ROFLMAO:

Yes, it is frustrating that MCs with no love for Quinn are still covering for her at this late date. I do think Quinn is a good character overall, but the story would have been better if she weren't quite so awful at her 'secret' job.

Despite my Quinn Fanboy status, I'm inclined to agree with you. However, I do believe her "secret" job isn't the biggest secret she's hiding. I've noticed some things that not a lot of other people have about her storyline and I've tried to explain them in Discord but it fell on deaf ears.
Howcome we never see Quinn studying or with any kind of school issued literature? The only time this is even questioned in the game is during the Ep. 7 hang out scene when MC asks her about the book on the dresser.
This leads me to believe that she's not actually taking any college courses and has some kind of deal with Burke.
What about the tattoo for "drunk" daddy? Coupled with her abandonment issues and broken status. Just saying as far as secrets go DR pinkcake could give her a MUCH darker turn if he so decided. lol

Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So i would bet alot that the "others path" is the future of the game : here's why

maya and josey + mc =3rd wheel and a cuck (chick route =cuck )

Jill + mc = simp cuck
Jill will eventually leave for some plot twist

Bella +mc = eventual cryboy cuck
Some bs about work or ex coming back will make you a cuck

Sage +mc = simp and cryboy
But she puts out but eventually will graduate and leaves mc

Notice the word chick and
Cuck look similar only difference is a beta male saying "hi" "u"

Let be honest there storys are all run of the mill and generic so they burn bright but won't take you far.

dpc loves letting the underdog.

The others id say deep characters and complex ones go the farthest

Mc's ex will be a new main in S3

Riona her story is mystery so shes gonna have a deep story and probably a new main.

Quinn :boys... broccoli. Thats right we broke her shes definitely a new main

Nora= new bella/jade/cathy not sure she will be a main tho

Lily definitely the a new main she not your average blond that strips to pay for school unlike a few chicks for some reason she is very forward about wanting mc. She might be the new quinn a tough out to get to admit that wanting to "roll" together is really to have a relationship

And then we have Nicole her character is developing quickly she has a kid but thats a route that will make mc mature and leave school to play daddy with stripper mommy i mean it could very well be a deep route

Camilla nah

Sarah nah

Mel nah

Heather kinda nah i see her as more of a chick that will bring the diks to fighting each other

Sally nah she gonna just make the preps mad preps gonna get revenge some bs to do with midterms or some shit (great ass tho)

Im pretty sure were gonna get at least 5 new mains from current side chicks and the current mains are gonna be the new side chicks

Because thats the first m'nite shyamalan twist on a large scale
Its our house fire of acting lessons so to say.

Tho a very strict and simp path for jill and Josy may make it to the end their paths arnt gonna be very fun going forward
Josey already puts out qnd jill well shes too squeeky clean vergin-y tho it would be hot to see her character become "real" and corrupt but i kinda doubt shes gonna take the game to the end

The im not ready for a relationship bs choosing others is to only be really choosing a relationship with different new mains and getting them to break this false face of never have originally wanting a relationship its the sex em till they love you path its darker storys which is more interesting because people with darker storys who are harder to get love the hardest and fuck the best

Just saying id take the chick with walls built up any day they are defensive and fierce but will give everything when you have them

Chick routs and the current mains nah its too much beta male stuff for fluffyness and very unreal with life

Dpc likes the gripping realism

Thats why our harem mindset of fucking everyone i till chapter 8 just got a reality check
I like where your brain is at.
BROCCOLI MUTHAFUCKA!

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
What about the tattoo for "drunk" daddy? Coupled with her abandonment issues and broken status. Just saying as far as secrets go DR pinkcake could give her a MUCH darker turn if he so decided. lol
The crosses on her face aren't tattoos...It's just makeup but I definitely see what you mean. I love Quinn and darker stories so I'd be on board with a darker turn.

Dec 19, 2019
It's like being a carefree bachelor is suddenly not an option anymore
Just choose "Others", man.

I have a feeling the idea that DPC wanted to get across and didn't quite get it is that MC knew dating multiple girls at once and giving them romantic hopes would end up in a river of shit. For MC to continue as a guy who got out of having sex around he had to sacrifice not having the original 5 LIs anymore.

About Hell Week, you're right. I even think MC talks about it, Hell Week was a time where MC and Derek were pushed to the max and so they had a lot of stories to remember. But now normal life has arrived again and while MC has parties and girls, he has to accept the fact that he still has to study to have a better future than he had when he was a kid.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The kiss has always been there IIRC. I took it as a crude carrot and stick approach from Quinn.

I mean it suits her, but we just agreed Quinn's not my type. By extension her hair isn't my type either. :p

It's not a bad question, and her reaction to the book was very curious. Of course it's not like we see any of the (non-freshmen) DIKs in classes, either. Aside from Sage's dissertation, the other HOTs are only shown in an academic setting when they share a class with the MC, too. I don't think we really have enough evidence to make any firm conclusions.

It's certainly possible she's just here to sell drugs and has worked out some sort of deal with Burke. Still, for all her faults Quinn is driven and energetic; it seems like she'd want to extract some value from all these classes, even if she has no intention of using it for a normal job afterwards. Of course, the question then becomes what would Quinn actually want to study? She clearly sees herself as a criminal entrepreneur but that's presumably not on the syllabus and I don't think she's taking economics.

It's something the MC should probably ask about (though asking Quinn directly is likely to get stonewalled), but he tends to have plot-driven blinders on most of the time. :rolleyes:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I haven't been following this thread thoroughly, but I agree with everyone on the awkward breakup the MC had at the end. I was on my dik save, since that was the only latest save that worked, and I got to the part after the recital where the MC was questioning things. He was like "Look at these girls all friends, and I made out with all of them, and it's not right to play them all like I have" and I was like "Um, no? This isn't that save." and I pretty much just had Sage and the side bitches on this save. So it was like, I had no choice but to break up with Sage or the side bitches. Like, WTF?

Also are they skipping the Halloween party? Or was it skipped, cause it looked like it was November when I talked to Sage in the forest. Which would make me sad with all the teasing they did for it. like: "Hey guys, we're going to have the most awesome party every with all the hot chicks on campus! Too bad it's going to happen off screen"

My overall thoughts; I haven't done anything else in this episode yet, since i didn't thoroughly check which save worked, but locking LI's all at once like this is a bit of a mistake. I'm not even saying things shouldn't lock, but a lot of content is getting locked out now. In season 1, even though you had branching paths, there was enough content in each branch. Staying with Bella had a lot of content, staying with Sage had a lot of content, I would imagine staying with Derek has a lot of content (Didn't try that yet), but in this episode, there's nothing there. DPC needs to start adding non-romantic content with the other girls or something. Bella cut my hair, asked if MC was staying for lunch, and then a black screen and I was back in my dorm (Or whatever the next scene was). Couldn't there have been some non-sexual setup or something for them to have done at lunch, if you're going to lock the sex routes? The stalker with Riona was pretty lame too. I mean, you had a guy stalking Chad, who knows what he was up to. Said person could have been the same person that hit Quinn and stole her stuff. I don't actually mind the guy stalking Riona was the dude from the cumpetition, but it would have been better if the MC was getting closer to the other guy, and ends up bagging the guy from the cumpetition instead. Would have been good foreshadowing, and would have made Riona being stalked more meaningful. Instead it was dealt with in 5 minutes, and pretty anti-climactic (Didn't even bang Riona after that).

Overall I'm still looking forward to episode 9, I hope they don't screw up the MC's first girlfriend (Can't remember her name). There's so much they can do with her, and I fully expect her to be like cats and dogs with Quinn.

Overall thoughts about season2? Episode 5 should have been the season finale for season 1. Infiltrating the Alpha Nu Omega's mansion was well done and would have left the season 1 on a high note; finally achieved being a Dik and had one hell of a party crasher as a initiation party. Episode 6 felt empty, until the end when they did like 2 episodes worth of story with Cathy leaving. Which was out of left field considering she had resigned to using this new fear from the students to her advantage. I really liked episode 7. A lot happened there and I feel we finally got Sage at her full potential. We finally got to see why Sage was in charge of the Hots, we finally see how academically inclined she is and even her convincing Maya to join the Hots was nice. Like, I just liked the way she left her uniform there "This is yours". True leader there. Even with the other girls. We got more story for Maya, I actually enjoyed spending time with Josy. Jill got a lot of development if you were on her path, Bella also got development. Then this episode happened. I mean, you could see a lot in episode 7 since a lot of content isn't locked on paths, but this episdoe? I'm sure there's a lot there, but I don't see much options there as a Dik. Ironically, all the options are on the chick/neutral end, so it's like, being a chick is where you're a player, being a Dik locks you into a relationship.
I am not reading all that but yes i agree with you on that you should be able to play the burnout path if you are on the massive dik path and trust me DPC would litterally cum writing your burnout haha. But it should be available.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
The crosses on her face aren't tattoos...It's just makeup but I definitely see what you mean. I love Quinn and darker stories so I'd be on board with a darker turn.
the star not cross on her eye during her drugdeal scene it is mentioned it's for her daddy not her mom when the drug dealer mentions it. "You were always a daddy's girl" Speaking of my pet name is daddy and her's is princess no relation but i made that up before her path awakened because i thought it was funny to call her a princess haha.

Reactions: dolbie158

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I will admit that i knew DPC would never have harem in his mind though for a second there i thought he was gunna have threesome paths for everyone. Josy-Maya Jill-Isabella and Sage-Quinn. -though seems mods doing a good job of keeping a fake harem alive till the inevitable plot twist ending.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Oh, btw. I've been away for a few days, finished the update today.

Since the official walkthrough is not out yet... For the Jill simps: you don't need to be a chick to choose or date her. You can be Neutral, in other words, do some fun DIK shit.

To get her option you just need to: have had the date in this episode, plus not being a dik, plus her lewd scene at the end of episode 7.

Someone once asked why play neutral, what's the plus side? Well, pretty sure you can choose anyone if you have Neutral affinity.

Dunno if someone else already covered this. It's what it is.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Guys i stopped playing the game on update 5. I am gonna play today. I have a question. If i go DIK path can i go with bella or Jill.

Or its not possible with DIK path ?

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Also for DPC His first game.....God awful in my oppinion. not do to the ending because i even got the good ending without trying because i had no interest in any of the characters hated the main character hated side character didn't care for anyone at all they had no depth. Him going from that to this.. it's like night and fucking day good job on him. I was looking for the option to just leave them and run like a bitch haha.

FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
re: Zoey's Return

Am I the only one thinking that Zoey will be less of an "Ana" who serves as a late addition to the LIs, and instead will serve as more of a "cool big sis" archetype to the LIs?

Zoey is the same age as MC, Josy, and Maya, but she's much more "worldly" than even Jill and Sage, and she's had much more life experience, living as a vagabond surfer in San Diego, than even Jill and Sage.

Jill is a naive, trusting prude, and while Sage showed in Episode and 7 that she's book smart and experienced at running a sorority, her conversation with Quinn and MC while planning the Halloween party shows that she is still naive about stuff like what life after college is like, worrying that her life will be incredibly dull after she leaves B&R.

I could see the LIs initially freaking out that Zoey will steal MC away, but once they get to know her, she acts as more of a big sister type who offers life advice to the LIs as they move through college.

Of course, for all I know, she could simply be a one dimensional "bad girl" who seduces MC at the 11th hour, causing a 2nd Act breakup between MC and his chosen LI.

Reactions: goldenrule91
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes