anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 8 start" saves, there is no Episode 8, just "End of Episode 7" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": If it turns out that using Quinn's Restaurant has a negative affect on developing Sage's relationship, then that save route will turn into more of a "Dik Hots and Sides" and will probably devolve into a Quinn route. I know she's not a Main Girl but this is to ensure y'all have access to as much content as possible with these saves. Considering there is already a Solo Sage route where the restaurant is not used. Nor are side girls pursued.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.
How do I upload/apply these saves to the actual game?

Thank you so much.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Guys i stopped playing the game on update 5. I am gonna play today. I have a question. If i go DIK path can i go with bella or Jill.

Or its not possible with DIK path ?
If i remember correctly you can have Bella on the DIK path, however, you are going to miss some options during her lewd scenes.
To have Jill i strongly recommend you to be on a Chick path.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I did have to give Jill the boot because of broccoli though. Her scene was 1000 times better then jills anyway. I hated her friends. lol

Reactions: kih1952

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
also completed the Sage run.

WHAT TO SAY... DPC has definitely been the rebound guy of a girl like Sage, and now he wants to take revenge... Sage's story is overall the most dramatic, bordering on grotesque, of BADIk, and this path of humiliation, more or less conscious, continues.

I think that the scene of Sage, if she is not in a relationship with MC, going to Chad to try to convince him to admit his betrayal is the saddest in the game...
sa "Stop with the lies. I'm not going to hit you again."
sa "And I can be honest with you too. I've cheated too."
sa "Well, I tried to. And I wanted to." :oops: :oops:

they are even, Chad cheated on her, she thought about it....

she also has an alzheimer's moment when she explains to MC her family situation and how she decided to ask them for help for Maya, but doesn't think it's appropriate to anticipate who her adoptive parents are... Well it is not an isolated case at BR... it must be the cafeteria

we discover that Sage hasn't given up yet even with Mona, always thought it was impossible otherwise, now I would hardly say they won't be able to talk to her and give her her role in the final confrontation with Burke

but in the same scene a new humiliation for Sage who apologizes for his behavior humbly to Sara and Melanie, who, it is still not clear why, have been maneuvering behind his back anyway.

of course Sage continues to be humiliated by Quinn, who basically just has bad manners, but she remains her heir apparent and has her complete trust, no matter what she does or doesn't do.

and then basically there is the relationship with Mc which is a roller coaster. a first part all cuddles, confidences and complicity, she even lets him sleep in her bed...
then, as a gift to us players, the threesome with Quinn, which is welcome, but it remains quite anomalous and contrasting with everything else. then basically there are 2 situations: if MC is also in a relationship with Quinn it is a pretty cowardly betrayal, otherwise it remains a very strange stage of their journey...

practically with Sage, MC comes to the decision of a "monogamous" relationship in this way
1) Sage points out the age difference between the two of them and therefore the fact that she will soon be leaving to face a new life
2) threesome with Quinn (only sex with Sage)
3) Sage admits that she found it very exciting to see him having sex with another girl (if you're born fuckbuddy, you die fuckbuddy)
4) MC goes to the recital, where everyone but Sage is present, and there he decides he has a decision to make.
5) He decides to have a stable relationship with the one LIs who told him she's not ready for a stable relationship....

Of the LIs, Sage remains the most interesting character, but this mistreatment of her has to stop....

sooner or later the time will come when she will have to find out that her best friend, her right hand man, is prostituting her "daughters" with her stepfather...

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

WHAT TO SAY... DPC has definitely been the rebound guy of a girl like Sage, and now he wants to take revenge... Sage's story is overall the most dramatic, bordering on grotesque, of BADIk, and this path of humiliation, more or less conscious, continues.

I think that the scene of Sage, if she is not in a relationship with MC, going to Chad to try to convince him to admit his betrayal is the saddest in the game...

she also has an alzheimer's moment when she explains to MC her family situation and how she decided to ask them for help for Maya, but doesn't think it's appropriate to anticipate who her adoptive parents are... Well it is not an isolated case at BR... it must be the cafeteria

we discover that Sage hasn't given up yet even with Mona, always thought it was impossible otherwise, now I would hardly say they won't be able to talk to her and give her her role in the final confrontation with Burke

but in the same scene a new humiliation for Sage who apologizes for his behavior humbly to Sara and Melanie, who, it is still not clear why, have been maneuvering behind his back anyway.

of course Sage continues to be humiliated by Quinn, who basically just has bad manners, but she remains her heir apparent and has her complete trust, no matter what she does or doesn't do.

and then basically there is the relationship with Mc which is a roller coaster. a first part all cuddles, confidences and complicity, she even lets him sleep in her bed...
then, as a gift to us players, the threesome with Quinn, which is welcome, but it remains quite anomalous and contrasting with everything else. then basically there are 2 situations: if MC is also in a relationship with Quinn it is a pretty cowardly betrayal, otherwise it remains a very strange stage of their journey...

practically with Sage, MC comes to the decision of a "monogamous" relationship in this way
1) Sage points out the age difference between the two of them and therefore the fact that she will soon be leaving to face a new life
3) Sage admits that she found it very exciting to see him having sex with another girl (if you're born fuckbuddy, you die fuckbuddy)
4) MC goes to the recital, where everyone but Sage is present, and there he decides he has a decision to make.
5) He decides to have a stable relationship with the one LIs who told him she's not ready for a stable relationship....

Of the LIs, Sage remains the most interesting character, but this mistreatment of her has to stop....

sooner or later the time will come when she will have to find out that her best friend, her right hand man, is prostituting her "daughters" with her stepfather...
Thank you Felice, this is exactly the way I have felt about the Sage path, I just haven't been able to put it into words this well!

adikos

Dec 10, 2019
Haven't played this update, any new side chicks? Like Sally or other girls bwe previously wasn't get to sleep with?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So i would bet alot that the "others path" is the future of the game : here's why

maya and josey + mc =3rd wheel and a cuck (chick route =cuck )

Jill + mc = simp cuck
Jill will eventually leave for some plot twist

Bella +mc = eventual cryboy cuck
Some bs about work or ex coming back will make you a cuck

Sage +mc = simp and cryboy
But she puts out but eventually will graduate and leaves mc

Notice the word chick and
Cuck look similar only difference is a beta male saying "hi" "u"

Let be honest there storys are all run of the mill and generic so they burn bright but won't take you far.

dpc loves letting the underdog.

The others id say deep characters and complex ones go the farthest

Mc's ex will be a new main in S3

Riona her story is mystery so shes gonna have a deep story and probably a new main.

Quinn :boys... broccoli. Thats right we broke her shes definitely a new main

Nora= new bella/jade/cathy not sure she will be a main tho

Lily definitely the a new main she not your average blond that strips to pay for school unlike a few chicks for some reason she is very forward about wanting mc. She might be the new quinn a tough out to get to admit that wanting to "roll" together is really to have a relationship

And then we have Nicole her character is developing quickly she has a kid but thats a route that will make mc mature and leave school to play daddy with stripper mommy i mean it could very well be a deep route

Camilla nah

Sarah nah

Mel nah

Heather kinda nah i see her as more of a chick that will bring the diks to fighting each other

Sally nah she gonna just make the preps mad preps gonna get revenge some bs to do with midterms or some shit (great ass tho)

Im pretty sure were gonna get at least 5 new mains from current side chicks and the current mains are gonna be the new side chicks

Because thats the first m'nite shyamalan twist on a large scale
Its our house fire of acting lessons so to say.

Tho a very strict and simp path for jill and Josy may make it to the end their paths arnt gonna be very fun going forward
Josey already puts out qnd jill well shes too squeeky clean vergin-y tho it would be hot to see her character become "real" and corrupt but i kinda doubt shes gonna take the game to the end

The im not ready for a relationship bs choosing others is to only be really choosing a relationship with different new mains and getting them to break this false face of never have originally wanting a relationship its the sex em till they love you path its darker storys which is more interesting because people with darker storys who are harder to get love the hardest and fuck the best

Just saying id take the chick with walls built up any day they are defensive and fierce but will give everything when you have them

Chick routs and the current mains nah its too much beta male stuff for fluffyness and very unreal with life

Dpc likes the gripping realism

Thats why our harem mindset of fucking everyone i till chapter 8 just got a reality check

GEZUS FYCKING KRYST

No

just No.

It is already too complicated from a solo programmer prospective. DPC wants to write other stories. He doesn't want to be wearing Grandpa diapers by the time he programs and renders for anything past chapter 8, which I will continue to maintain will be a climactic moment next chapter to bring the world crashing, and then a short follow up/conclusion chapter.

Then we will have Sir Dix a Lot and the 8 Maidens of Woe!!!
Coming to Patreon in 2023!-Chapter 1 at least.

Peace

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Although i wonder how everyones gunna take your character turning them down now that you're in a relationship when you were a manwhore haha.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I wonder what happens if you make sage wait till she's single and confesses to you and you agree. I wonder if she takes the breakup less well haha.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
How do I upload/apply these saves to the actual game?

Thank you so much.
Unzip the files then open your save folder. If you have trouble locating your folder for your platform then this link should help.

After you open your save folder, drag the files (Not the folders themselves) into the save folder and it should work.

Hope this helps!!

Reactions: anonbaggins

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Sage is my favorite girl in the game, definitely. I wonder if a happy ending is possible with her, given that this is her last year and then she leaves. Maybe she will stay as a teacher and settle in the same city. For me, there is a lot of passion and uncertainty in a relationship with her, which is why I like them so much.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I just hope the conclusive 2 chapters on stea

The only thing ill say is it's not a cowardly betrayel the "threesome" I mean unless you mean the alternative play through where you make her wait that I don't know. But Sage realizes that Quinn has feelings for MC before the threesome if it's anyone's fault it's hard shared between mc and sage equally with the only victim being Quinn in this sexfriend scenario.

karasznikow

Sep 15, 2020
I just
I wonder why so many people here haven't understood yet that this game's philosophy is: "you have to pay the price for what you did, buddy".

Are you a DIcK? you have to pay the price, sooner or later.

Did you make out with a lot of chicks? you have to pay the price with the main girls.

Did you make out with more than 1 main girl? you have to pay the price with the other girls.

Did you make out with Jade? you have to pay the price with Sage.

Did you make out with Cathy? you have to pay the price with Bella.

Did you make out with Bella? you have to pay the price with Jill.

Did you favour Josy over Maya? you have to pay the price with Maya.

Did you favour Maya over Josy? you have to pay the price with Josy.

Did you make out with Quinn & the HOTs? you have to pay the price with everybody else!

Can't you understand it? it's your loss, folks.
I just wish making out with Bella doesn't cost us more then a girl. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes