Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
So far the only ones that force you into a relationship as a requirement are Jill and Bella, the M&J path is experimental so see how it would go. While for Sage both her and MC admit its too early for a relationship, MC wants to let Sage recover after the break up with Chad (telling her that Chad is gay which explain his entire behavior to her to that point helps in that regard, so that she can let go). The only thing Ep8 does for her route is that MC tells her that he is seriously going after her and thats it. They are still FWB for now, with the option for a relationship later.

Saying all that I still find that DPC jumped the gun on everything with choosing only 1 LI or none at all. Unless you can somehow get back on their paths in Season 3.
Yeah, this ep forced me to create a separate save for Others so I would definitely not miss out on future Riona and Camila contents. :D

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Open relationships aren't unhealthy. Dishonesty is. If you can be in a mono relationship and be honest with your partner your good. If you can be in a Poli relationship and be honest with your partner your good. If you can be in a mono relationship and can't be honest with your partner you're in a bad relationship. If your in a poly relationship and can't be honest with your partner you're in a bad relationship. Tommy and Heather are in a bad relationship period it's not because it's open that its a bad relationship it's because they are dishonest with one another though that's only tommy being dishonest that we know of.
It doesn't look like Heather likes this open-relationship thing she has with Tommy, even though she acts that she's ok with it.
Also i don't think in a open relationship you must ask the partner for permission every single time you want to fuck someone else and that's what Heather wants basically from Tommy, to ask for her permission every time he wants to fuck other girl or go to strip club or whatever.
I don't think that's how open relationship works, in this kind of relationship, both partners are free to do what they want, fool around with who they want but you have to tell this things to one another, that's it.
She always acts all jealous when Tommy is with another girl when she doesn't know, so yeah, i don't think she knows how this kind of relationship works.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
In regard to the first song MC plays at the recital. I didn't see a pure version of this in the music choices. Is it part way in one of the songs and if so which one?

I know how to unren something so if I find it I want it locally.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
So far the only ones that force you into a relationship as a requirement are Jill and Bella, the M&J path is experimental so see how it would go. While for Sage both her and MC admit its too early for a relationship, MC wants to let Sage recover after the break up with Chad (telling her that Chad is gay which explain his entire behavior to her to that point helps in that regard, so that she can let go). The only thing Ep8 does for her route is that MC tells her that he is seriously going after her and thats it. They are still FWB for now, with the option for a relationship later.

Saying all that I still find that DPC jumped the gun on everything with choosing only 1 LI or none at all. Unless you can somehow get back on their paths in Season 3.
Only Jill wants MC to be her boyfriend, in Bella's case it's actually him who jumps the gun and mentions relationships, and although in this case they're still only dating, Bella wants MC to become more serious for obvious reasons, their affair will already be hard enough to mantain with just the two of them, imagine if the MC kept banging other girls left and right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Only Jill wants MC to be her boyfriend, in Bella's case it's actually him who jumps the gun and mentions relationships, and although in this case they're still only dating, Bella wants MC to become more serious for obvious reasons, their affair will already be hard enough to mantain with just the two of them, imagine if the MC kept banging other girls left and right.

Exactly, for Bella the mc is the target of her pent up sexual desires and as she is a completely opposite of Jade she isn't jumping on anyone who she isn't trusting 100%.

Reactions: DarkKiller

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Isabella -- "Oh Jill, what a surprise..... MC is just here getting a head jo....er... a haircut."

bellanews.jpg

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Exactly, for Bella the mc is the target of her pent up sexual desires and as she is a completely opposite of Jade she isn't jumping on anyone who she isn't trusting 100%.
Admittedly Bella has said that it isn't just carnal, she's falling for MC more and more each time they're together, she's probably just not ready for a full blown relationship until she deals with whatever demons from her past she has.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
helllo guys, can anyone tell me please when will come season 3 of this amazing game? honestly i really wanna continue to play this game more cause for me was one of the best games i play in last 5months..

• Angry
Reactions: Hahn1900

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Is there a way to only get Quinn and Sage as an option at the end? Trying to tweak my save using Scrappys Mod but Jade always shows up despite changing variables like never flirting with her, anyone have an only Quinn savefile?

Mar 15, 2021
So, just did a speed run, totally dedicated to Jill except chose to hang out with Sage because, you know, Sage called first, she was sick, Jill showed up unannounced. And basically Jill just writes the mc off for that one, very Chick move.

When the mc sees her after class and she fills him in on the Tybalt deal, he tells her he wants to see her and she responds:
Then when the mc climbs her balcony and shit, after he heads off she's all like:
Then after Tybalt's presentation, even if the mc has been a good boy and doesn't get his dick projected on the screen for the entire class to recognise, Jill just ghosts him. No texting, no morning run.

Following that, Jill doesn't invite the mc out to see her friends, just more radio silence. Now she's the one that agreed to Tybalt's terms, the mc has even seen her risking a supposed lawsuit from Tybalt, but that doesn't count for shit with this woman.

Then the mc then totally saves her scared ass at the recital. And she's all like:
Then, after Bella gives the mc the heads up that Jill is suffering more Tybalt bullshit, the mc runs, he fucking runs, all the way to see her, tells her how he feels, even begs for her to give him a chance while she crushes him in front of a restaurant full of people.

Really, what kind of a nasty cunt is she? The mc saved her from massive embarrassment at her concert, and her repayment was to publicly destroy him. There was no "We need to have a talk, let's go home" and let him down gently. No, she just made him look like a complete loser in front of everyone at the restaurant.

All because he chose to honor a previous engagement and look after a sick friend instead of dumping the sick friend to go out on a spur of the moment picnic with Jill.

I wonder if that chain of events, that decision to do the right thing and spend some time with a sick friend was meant to be the catalyst to Jill dumping the mc, or did DPC not realised the variables he's using to drive Jill's arc.

I know others have bitterly complained about Jill's reaction to that scene prior to this episode being released, but now we can see it actually leads to Jill dumping the poor fucker... The mc should have left her to Tybalt all along... :rolleyes:
Those who chose Jill instead of going to take care of Sage don't know. They will have to be worried about the future because if one of the other girls needs us and we choose to help her Jill could be angry with us or even worse, then her was leaving with a good feeling. Some we chose Jill as the main girl believing that its going to be all pink during the game they do not know who is waiting for them.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Hey idk what im doing wrong but in my CHICK path everythings goes well on the mansion repair and i have the good ending with Rusty bc that, but in the DIK route i have better results in the mansion, all repaired even windows and all cleaned and a lot of cash remain like $30 but i still have the "bad ending" where there's a little more to go and Rusty needs to sell his car.. idk if its like a Dik/Chick thing or why or if a bug but i don't wanna fail something i did right and much better than the other path.. can someone answer me pls?
It happened to me too, only once though. I took the Pink Rose VIP pass, instead of putting the cash towards the mansion.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
If the author only sets the tone for monogamy in the eighth season, then only Jill is the perfect choice. Anyway, other sex friends have shortcomings, and when you can only choose one person, should you choose the perfect one?

I respect the author’s design and other people’s opinions, but I think I’ve been fooled. Maybe Tybalt is the leading actor, only he has devoted himself to Jill for the past eight seasons. And MC is just a scumbag, a sex machine.

If this is really the author's intention, such a story setting, Japan H-GAME Doukyuusei 2 has already appeared before.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Hey, can someone help a buddy and give a hint, where I can find the "Heart" and "Rooster remains" from the PACK QUEST? I would be grateful for your help, fellow DIKs ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes