sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
her, why? what's in the desk? :unsure:
On WHAT DESK or WHO'S DESK lies that pregnancy test would be a more interesting question... don't you think ? :LOL: Who of the girls ( I think it's safe to say that it's someone from the women class used that pregnancy test... :ROFLMAO: although nowadays I'm not so sure... :KEK: ) has a desk like that with the preg test ? :WeSmart:-> Heather ! :WutFace:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I already asked this before, I don't think I got a reply. So, I must ask again. Given that Sally the nerd in glasses actually called Tybalt out on his english accent, does that means Sage is english too?
Sage is adopted. They aren't blood.

EDIT: And I believe somewhere it is mentioned that Tybalt's accent is fake. He isn't actually english.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Jill's mother is called Amelia (seen in the episode with the flashback of Jill and her sister).

Lynette's two friends are called Viviane and Miranda. So not Jill's mother.

However, the house in the photo is the same. The less far-fetched theory is that one of the two is a Royce (Vivianne or Miranda), possibly a sister of Amelia, Jill's mother.

Apart from socially situating Lynette's family in the Royce circle, it may later explain how someone from the Royces (Jill, or her mother) made the link between the MC and Lynette's family, thus allowing the MC to meet them at last.
Might be why he was accepted and Josy was not.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Tried a new playthrough without Josy...

View attachment 1518376

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I keep hoping that we can somehow get Josie back from the path of friendship. All these scenes looked strange and it looks like they were just created for drama. I love you, but we made a decision to move on and so on. But in episode 8, MС admits that she still has feelings for Josie, so I'm still not sure if the door is closed.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I keep hoping that we can somehow get Josie back from the path of friendship. All these scenes looked strange and it looks like they were just created for drama. I love you, but we made a decision to move on and so on. But in episode 8, MС admits that she still has feelings for Josie, so I'm still not sure if the door is closed.
Did you go the get rejected or rejected them route?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Also it could be pregnancy test from pink rose stripper that Heather and tommy had a threesome with to further put their relationship on the rocks..
Possible... but what the flying fuck does Tania do in the HOT's dorm ??? Let alone leaves a preg test at that place ? :KEK: It would be pretty hard to explain... but true it is a possibility ! (y)

Reactions: Shorten

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
i played kinda neutral, when the path locked at the midterm test it was lock up on neutral and i could not get jill at the end, i don't know why i didn't date her but i couldn't
You can play kinda neutral and still have a dik or chick affinity sometimes.

Maybe that happened.

But I'll go out on a limb and say you didn't get the EP. 7 lewd scene with her. If you were a dik at the time of that scene, you can't get it.

That happened to me, I was playing kinda neutral, but at that particular time my affinity was dik.

So, I changed some stuff using console.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Possible... but what the flying fuck does Tania do in the HOT's dorm ??? Let alone leaves a preg test at that place ? :KEK: It would be pretty hard to explain... but true it is a possibility ! (y)
I havnt seen the pregnancy test. I' mlooking for it now i missed that frame when i did my bella play through.

cottor

Apr 1, 2019
Do anyone know where I can find the song "Come - Diverse Music" ? I can't for the life of me locate it anywhere online or in-game

Reactions: Jayfcsp

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Reactions: Hermith

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
are you sure the preg-test was around at the HOTs? i mean the board/table just looks like many board/table in the game... pretty much in every dorm with a few exceptions.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes