sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
are you sure the preg-test was around at the HOTs? i mean the board/table just looks like many board/table in the game... pretty much in every dorm with a few exceptions.
Name another one from this game... ;)

turple

Dec 15, 2019
played only the Jill pure route, loved it :):love:, didn't read any comments here cause of spoilers but i have a question....

in the end, there was a positive pregnancy test, is it Jill's or that ex gf's? cos it was on some shitty desk that doesn't look like anything Jill would own so...:unsure:
can i please have your save i lost mine for the jill route(i was right before she texted me that shes on the 3rd date with tybalt.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Do anyone know where I can find the song "Come - Diverse Music" ? I can't for the life of me locate it anywhere online or in-game
I got you my dude ;)

This is also my favorite from this episode, along with Love by diverse music.
Unfortunately its exclusive for that site, he bought the license for it, but can you blame him, it sounds so amazing.

Reactions: cottor

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
i'm totally gonna be flagged as spammer but there are some hints that jill's sister is MC's mom but it does not fit in the time and age BUT! this is totally 100% the house and garden where the MC and jill got the birthday date! i mean COME ON! i can't be the only one who seen it

View attachment 1518317
nope not her sister or anything like that, really not... its completely locked out that DPC will go in anyway an incest route, they are not blood-related in any way, never ever, rule that out, without any doubt.

Iam not so sure anymore that this connection is soooo important anyway, cause this connection is only relevant in the Jill route, otherwise we dont get the picture of Jill and thats it... so i get the feeling that this connection might be a bit trivial in the end overall and just a sign for Jill (she believes in faith and signs so much...) like "oh look your mom even knows my family, we are just meant for each other" or something trivial like that...

Wouldnt be the first "cliffhanger" with not so big impact in the end during this game... it was a big fuss about Chad being gay, and what big impact this would be for sage and so on... and? Yeah nothing like that... we explained it to sage, and thats it, not big drama... iam pretty sure something liek that will come at the end of this "family connection" thing too... just a nice vehicle for any speculations, but after all not such a big thing.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How to get Jill to not reject MC ? , i tried editing nearly everything in her favor with the mod but nothing works , Scrappy mod says i need to not have dik affinity but that doesnt seem to be the case
Try this... don't be a DIK and do not use mods ! :LOL: There is not too much thing to do to land Jill... just don't act like a dick and she will be yours to have... and another thing... drop the flings so go for her and her alone ;)

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

karimfauzy

Mar 13, 2019
Try this... don't be a DIK and do not use mods ! :LOL: There is not too much thing to do to land Jill... just don't act like a dick and she will be yours to have... and another thing... drop the flings so go for her and her alone ;)
Yeah i guess i will have to start another playthrough for that :LOL: , This is my smash everyone+ dik path ( also a bit of mods) But when i saw Tyblat getting rejected and knowing that i can do something to him too if not rejected too i just cant help but wanna See that
I mean who doesnt Like Bullying Tyblat Am i right ? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Name another one from this game... ;)
just normal dorms besides the frats and HOT sorority for example. You can see this kind of board/table at the dorm party sometimes... for example at danys room, or some other rooms too where i dont know who exactly lives there... or in dereks old dorm room too (the sideboard i think was it?), so i would say, pretty much in half of the dorms around campus you can find this standard wooden table/board... i mean its really pretty standard, nothing exceptional about it, yeah of course its in the hot house too... and we didnt see many many other houses and rooms... so it could be a character as well where we didnt see her bathroom or living rooms...

my guess includes ashley and camila anyway, so yeah could be at the HOTs, but there is no reason to rule everything else out.

but anyway... yet alone at the HOTs house i can picture this in at least 3 different rooms... arieths/ashleys, Lilys/elenas and Rio/Cammys too in some sort... but as i said, its not really that exceptional, its just a normal common wooden texture...

My favorites for the pregnancy still are Ashley and second Camila... so it would fit.

But no, this wooden texture is not HOT exclusive, far from that. In Nicks rooms there is a table with wooden texture too btw. Ok he might not be pregnant ^^ But just wanted to point out... it could be just in so many places...fuck i have a sideboard like that in my home too, such as maybe 50% people on this planet... 90% of the ikea furniture looks like that ^^

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
u right haha but i was thinking actual sexytime interest Although i aint gunna lie i kinda wanted the mc to drunk fuck wendy when she was feeling down that'a been funny
Question was character... a love interest is another thing ! :LOL: Should be a poll around somewhere... :p:ROFLMAO:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Pretty good update, dont think it progressed much story wise but i liked some things got ending. And as someone that posted earlier, its a bit dissapointing these "big" cliffhangers might not matter much later in the story. I was thinking towards the end when you choose your girl, i narrowed it down to jill and quinn for chick/dik, and then bam all the other girl pop :ROFLMAO: . Downside is it will take many updates to get consistent content withthe others option
Anyway, this update sealed the deal on who is my girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
just normal dorms besides the frats and HOT sorority for example. You can see this kind of board/table at the dorm party sometimes... for example at danys room, or some other rooms too where i dont know who exactly lives there... or in dereks old dorm room too (the sideboard i think was it?), so i would say, pretty much in half of the dorms around campus you can find this standard wooden table/board... i mean its really pretty standard, nothing exceptional about it, yeah of course its in the hot house too... and we didnt see many many other houses and rooms... so it could be a character as well where we didnt see her bathroom or living rooms...

my guess includes ashley and camila anyway, so yeah could be at the HOTs, but there is no reason to rule everything else out.

but anyway... yet alone at the HOTs house i can picture this in at least 3 different rooms... arieths/ashleys, Lilys/elenas and Rio/Cammys too in some sort... but as i said, its not really that exceptional, its just a normal common wooden texture...

My favorites for the pregnancy still are Ashley and second Camila... so it would fit.

But no, this wooden texture is not HOT exclusive, far from that. In Nicks rooms there is a table with wooden texture too btw. Ok he might not be pregnant ^^ But just wanted to point out... it could be just in so many places...fuck i have a sideboard like that in my home too, such as maybe 50% people on this planet... 90% of the ikea furniture looks like that ^^
Put the pieces together... girl - relevant - this sorta desk... still you could be right ! But I don't think this is a " BIG " riddle here... :whistle:

cottor

Apr 1, 2019
I got you my dude ;)

This is also my favorite from this episode, along with Love by diverse music.
Unfortunately its exclusive for that site, he bought the license for it, but can you blame him, it sounds so amazing.
Awesome, thanks man! Now in a perfect world I could listen to this without having to hear that annoying audio watermark :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Bruno3

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i'm totally gonna be flagged as spammer but there are some hints that jill's sister is MC's mom but it does not fit in the time and age BUT! this is totally 100% the house and garden where the MC and jill got the birthday date! i mean COME ON! i can't be the only one who seen it

View attachment 1518317
No, you are not the only one. Just one of the latest to be fooled into subscribing to an already multi-time well-disproved theory that's not worth dwelling further on.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes