Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You can prepare it now... as well as Maya's solo
I mean for folks who aren't in their throuple? I hang out with Josy as much as possible but because she's in a relationship with Maya most stuff is basically walled off from me.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So, i used unren for the pics to see what i missed this update, why does the new male teacher has a black eye when walking into class the first time

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
is there a 7 to 8 update only download available?
Usually there was, but now there's no official udpated from Ep. 7 to Ep. 8.
Some time ago DrPinkCake posted on Patreon (someone posted it here), that because he made some changes in the game (don't remember now, what it was exactly), we must download the whole game again.
It was the same info from DrPinkCake, where he giced the info, that the first episode of Season 3 will have it's own launcher.

I think somewhere here I saw a post with an unofficial uptade from 7 to 8, but didn't check it (maybe someone did) and I don't know, if it's working.

Reactions: emrewell9

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
When unzipping the huge file I came across an error: gui_season2.rpa couldn't be copied. Can anyone share there uncorrupted file please? I really don't want to redownload 18 gigs.
What makes you think that's the only corrupted file ? :unsure::eek:
:BootyTime:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean for folks who aren't in their throuple? I hang out with Josy as much as possible but because she's in a relationship with Maya most stuff is basically walled off from me.
So when it comes to that stay friends with them... when Derek ask if you have still feelings choose Josy... and be nice to her ! It's still ahead of us in future updates so you have time... :p

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
I see, well it doesnt bother me honestly, i really liked the episode regardless and it was just a dorm party, nothing too special.
Halloween will probably epic, you can judge it by that xD
And im sure in season 3 there will be plenty of new stuff
Don't get me wrong, i really enjoyed this update, these are just my observations. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ename144 and Bruno3

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
More KRJ content would be more appropriate than Zoey anyway.
Why? She's a virtual stranger who really doesn't like MC, vs. a long-time friend/girlfriend (years) who only left semi-recently.
I wonder what's Zoey's part in this story. I don't really care about her and after so many eps/years the mc shouldn't really care either.
Why shouldn't he? I get why you don't, but this is the MC's best friend in life so far, and she's been gone (estimated) less than a year. They were hooking up for who-knows-how-long and only stopped because she went to Cali to become a surfer. Her returning would be huge for MC, especially with unresolved feelings.
Is there swyper in episode 8?
No, it's been gone since you got your new phone from the DIKs, it probably isn't returning.
View attachment 1518052
People need to stop thinking everytime DPC shows some view from outside a window it means someone is spying through it.
I knew I'd seen that scene somewhere before, it just took a moment to place it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I agree, just because we get an odd viewing angle doesn't mean somebody else is there.

Just like there wasn't anybody peeping on us through the library windows.
So, i used unren for the pics to see what i missed this update, why does the new male teacher has a black eye when walking into class the first time
I believe this will only appear A) If you stay with Derek after the Maya/Josy reveal, AND if you tell the geeky dude to join the chess club. He comments on how he really hates the staff. Apparently they get into a fight and he gets his ass beat by the student.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm happy that i made a different save where i pursue Sage and other HOTs, why would you be bound to only 1 girl when you can get all the girls you want?
Look, if you like Jill as it seems to be his case, do not go around like a cheap whore at least there are two girls who rejected you in the first season and they did not wait until episode 8 to reject you :devilish:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i just saw this scene again, and iam still wandering... what shadow, why do you think there is a person? i really cant see anything like that there. do you guys think that because the camera perspective is at one scene from the outside? That doesnt mean anything...

maybe you can post a screenshot where this "shadow" is? cause really... i cant see anything like that.
it's not a proper and real shadow but you can see, or at least it seems, that someone is walking past the headlights in the DIKs garden visible from the mega window in MC's room

I don't think so mate she always been looking down on mc and giving him advice what is right. This time it's to make her character more persuadable and desirable dev mated dramatic changes in her personality.
TO PROVE MY POINT JUST CROSS CHECK JILL WORDS, HER EXPRESSION AND HER ACTION BETWEEN CHAPTER FROM 1 TO 7 THEN ONLY CHAPTER 8.

There is no need for one ! She isn't a common LI. ;)
I have few certainties in life, and one of them is that at least the LIs love me...don't wake me up :ROFLMAO: :cry:

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Okay guys, I'm curious : Can you actually date Maya without Josy being involved in the relationship?
Before I start a new save to find out that you can't ya know...

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
anyone know the song name when chilling with quinn on the bench after the library study in this update? its track 90 in the music folder of ep8; looked for it in the music app ingame but didnt find it, neither shazam irl lol
why the fuck this dev doesnt name the songs in the folders is beyond me

Last edited:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Might be why he was accepted and Josy was not.
Nothing in the game shows that a member of the Royce family works at B and R, and therefore could have seen the MC's file go through, and make the connection with Lynette.

I was thinking more of a meeting in the upcoming episodes between the MC and Jill's mom (for example). He introduces himself, she asks him about his family, and there she makes the connection to what happened to their friends (Lynette's family), and this is how the MC might meet that side of his family.

Or not. It is not certain that DPC has planned to deal with this in the story.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Okay guys, I'm curious : Can you actually date Maya without Josy being involved in the relationship?
Before I start a new save to find out that you can't ya know...
I wrote it down how it goes... just switch Josy to Maya and wait for future updates... :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes