KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
mc "{}Not long ago, she left town for San Diego. She wanted to become a surfer.{/i}"
mc "{i}She asked me to come with her, but I chose to stay with my dad and finish high school.{/i}"
mc "{i}It was the smart thing to do.{/i}"
scene ep3_zoey26 with dissolve
mc "{i}I guess I really didn't see her as a girlfriend until that point when we said our goodbyes to each other.{/i}"
mc "{i}It actually hurt...a lot.{/i}"
mc "{i}But once again, I wasn't completely sure if I was sad for losing my best friend...or for losing something more.{/i}"
scene ep3_zoey27 with dissolve
mc "{i}We stayed in touch on social media. I saw that she got a new boyfriend.{/i}"
scene ep3_zoey27b with dissolve
mc "{i}She also got herself a bunch of tattoos and really seemed happy and living life.{/i}"
mc "{i}Now it's been six months since our last message to each other.{/i}"

;)
OK, so I was right about the 6 months part, but it was my mistake about droping the school. probably the part of about finishing the school by MC led to a mistake from my side.

Yeah, I'm not sure, maybe I'll check this tomorrow, but still I don't really see why would the mc feel anything for Zoey other than frustration. I mean she left him for surfing. :D
Well, we'll have to wait and see, what DrCliffHanger is planning for the Interlude ;) I'm pretty sure that will hype up the start od the next Season :D

Reactions: felicemastronzo

andya

Aug 8, 2018
Now that new ep came out i can finally start my new playthrough. I'm sure game will be more fun than intended with my name as Biggus Dickus.

Reactions: Glass-Shadow

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Guys, was DPC caught on literal retconts before? Or he like, never changed the old episodes (I wonder steam versions might alter too)? What I mean is, started playing over out of curiocity and the shit is there: first Jacob almost tells about other complications of public banging with Sage (aside from that Chad'll know tomorrow morning) and now this for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing big so far but my memory is foggy either way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Guys, was DPC caught on literal retconts before? Or he like, never changed the old episodes (I wonder steam versions might alter too)? What I mean is, started playing over out of curiocity and the shit is there: first Jacob almost tells about other complications of public banging with Sage (aside from that Chad'll know tomorrow morning) and now this for example
No, that's always been there

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
From what I remember Sage always was saying those words. But maybe someone can also confirm it. I already deleted the folder with the Ep. 7 version, so I can't check it, but I think nothing changed in that conversation.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
it's not a proper and real shadow but you can see, or at least it seems, that someone is walking past the headlights in the DIKs garden visible from the mega window in MC's room
uff, the light flickering? really? Ok yeah i noticed that in many playthroughs... but no, its just light-flickering... nothing more. Would there be a person you could see more than just a little bit flickering. Sometimes people just see more than there actually is... nah to make a watching person out of this is just to much for me.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh, hell no. It's going to be 2-4 years at this rate before the game is actually finished. There's no way I would wait that long.
You mean season 3 is finished not the game... :LOL: If this keeps up as it is you should not make hopes for " THE END " fanfare before 2028-2030 :KEK: Which is odd if we wanna be honest... does DPC really think that a game can hold out for 15 years give or take ?!? :eek::ROFLMAO:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
All i know is that Jill is mad af right now, i still hope she didn`t recognize me and is mad at Bella for cheating on her supposed husband...
One can always dream.
Yeah there is no subtly or what if's? In this game your relationship with Bella and Jill is most likely fk'd :KEK: Jill basically cut me off cause I was helping the sick friend (Sage) instead of skipping out on an unplanned date with her :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Hermith

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Now you got me, I can't really remember if Zoey left after the last year of highschool or before that, because during the summer right before uni started the mc pretty much fell head over heels for Josy. If his relationship with Zoey was so important he wouldn't start looking for other girls right after she left.
Zoey left before High school was over, at the time the MC started at B&R college the last online message was already 6 months ago, so its clear, zoey is gone for more than about 8 months or longer... she went to st diego and later on got new tattoos and a new boyfriend, so there is some time elapsed too.

Overall i would say, considering about 3 months are over since B&R started (we started in sommer and now we are near Halloween, and midterms are over, so about 3 months has to be gone over now)

The last time th MC saw her is about 1 year ago.

to summarize Zoey left while MC was stil on High School and prefered to graduate (he even said that this was the smart decision), lived some time in st diego and kept contact with the MC for some time online... this ended at some point and as the MC started at college 6 months passed since the last online contact with zoey, now add another 3 month to that for the time passed at college, overall at least 9 months passed since the last contact, even more since they last saw each other...

And the mc said for himself that he dont think it was real love or something like that...

So... i just dont get it why she has to come back in the game, i dont like that, i dont need that, and the game dont need that either... there are enough characters with enough drama, no need to add Zoey... There is no player out here with any feelings towards her... i sincerly hope she doesnt get a too big part in the game, but considering she will get a interlude episode just for herself (at least it looks like that today) iam afraid she will get a big part in the game... will be annoying, cause how DPC is writing his story so far, you cant influence it at all, so we will be forced to deal with her and cant just send her away. Forced drama in the relationships is coming up, caused from Zoey, and i dont care one bit about her...i just dont like what is there to come with her.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
yeahh man those chick girls can be unforgiving heartless relentless cunts alright!
This is why in my favourite playthrough I follow the way of the "Others"
So... i just dont get it why she has to come back in the game, i dont like that, i dont need that, and the game dont need that either... there are enough characters with enough drama, no need to add Zoey... There is no player out here with any feelings towards her... i sincerly hope she doesnt get a too big part in the game, but considering she will get a interlude episode just for herself (at least it looks like that today) iam afraid she will get a big part in the game... will be annoying, cause how DPC is writing his story so far, you cant influence it at all, so we will be forced to deal with her and cant just send her away. Forced drama in the relationships is coming up, caused from Zoey, and i dont care one bit about her...i just dont like what is there to come with her.
It's going to set you on a collision course if you have committed to an LI in episode 8. The decision will be out of your hands MC will go full simp or wimp like he occasionally does in the story and he'll start hitting it off with Zoey again. She'll crash in the DIK mansion and you wont be able to remove her from your room like Derek :LUL:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
nope not her sister or anything like that, really not... its completely locked out that DPC will go in anyway an incest route, they are not blood-related in any way, never ever, rule that out, without any doubt.

Iam not so sure anymore that this connection is soooo important anyway, cause this connection is only relevant in the Jill route, otherwise we dont get the picture of Jill and thats it... so i get the feeling that this connection might be a bit trivial in the end overall and just a sign for Jill (she believes in faith and signs so much...) like "oh look your mom even knows my family, we are just meant for each other" or something trivial like that...

Wouldnt be the first "cliffhanger" with not so big impact in the end during this game... it was a big fuss about Chad being gay, and what big impact this would be for sage and so on... and? Yeah nothing like that... we explained it to sage, and thats it, not big drama... iam pretty sure something liek that will come at the end of this "family connection" thing too... just a nice vehicle for any speculations, but after all not such a big thing.

It being dependent on Jill is precisely why I think DPC will sidestep it by having Bianca be the "link" to MC's family.

Miranda (the redhead in the photo of MC's mother) is basically the exact same model as Bianca and both have the same necklace on. If you're not with Jill (or worse, she's caught you with Bella) all DPC has to do is find some contrived way for the MC to meet Bianca and that photo links the MC to his mother via Bianca. No Jill required. It being Bianca also works on all routes. New character doesn't have to keep track of all these choices in the past.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes