TGreatsadness

Oct 26, 2019
Got stuck on the first free roam part on episode 8. After checking my desk and studying for tests I can't leave the room anymore, no arrows are shown.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Got stuck on the first free roam part on episode 8. After checking my desk and studying for tests I can't leave the room anymore, no arrows are shown.
When you get stuck in a free roam in this game it usually means that you can't find the direction arrow. Try the fast travel button instead, it's located in the lower right hand corner of the screen. If that doesn't work disable and remove any mods that you may be using.

Reactions: ename144

TGreatsadness

Oct 26, 2019
When you get stuck in a free roam in this game it usually means that you can't find the direction arrow. Try the fast travel button instead, it's located in the lower right hand corner of the screen. If that doesn't work disable and remove any mods that you may be using.
I have only installed the patch for 0.8 and the gallery unlocker. Can gallery unlocker or the patch destroy the game this way? Also no fast travel button on the right corner.

Jul 17, 2020
How to get Jill to not reject MC ? , i tried editing nearly everything in her favor with the mod but nothing works , Scrappy mod says i need to not have dik affinity but that doesnt seem to be the case
go find a cave, hid there and celebate yourself, that's the way. we Jill simps find our enlightenment through hardships and mockery but we persevere, imagine playing a sex game without banging any girl for 7 episodes, bruh, good thing there's a skip button!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dolbie158

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
go find a cave, hid there and celebate yourself, that's the way. we Jill simps find our enlightenment through hardships and mockery but we persevere, imagine playing a sex game without banging any girl for 7 episodes, bruh, good thing there's a skip button!:ROFLMAO:
I gotta give it up to Jill fans. Waiting 2 years for that scene.... Woooo congrats yall

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok, my mind is officially blown. Like all over the car interior, Pulp Fiction style blown! :eek:

I just dropped my kid off to school and, since I'm still on a BaDIK high after ep8 release, I put the playlist on as I was driving along.

At the lights, in my peripheral I noticed a guy in a convertible, he might have looked at me, you know that awkward thing drivers do when they are looking around but don't wanna catch each other's eyes.

My music wasn't too loud, but it was playing that Jill music when they are chatting on the bench after the tennis game, and I suddenly felt a little self conscious; it's probably not the most manly music to be sharing with the public... :whistle:

Anyway, as the lights went green, he yelled something out. At first I didn't realise what he said, I didn't even think he was yelling at me, but it seemed like it.

But as he sped off, it dawned on me what he yelled:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fucking booooom!

B1AgX68.gif

Now my day is made, it's fucking made, but please tell me that was one of you guys!! That would pretty much have my week sewn up too! :ROFLMAO:

Now I gotta go call Mr Wolf to sort out cleaning up my brains from the interior of my car.

Last edited:

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
Ok, my mind is officially blown. Like all over the car interior, Pulp Fiction style blown! :eek:

I just dropped my kid off to school and, since I'm still on a BaDIK high after ep8 release, I put the playlist on as I was driving along.

At the lights, in my peripheral I noticed a guy in a convertible, he might have looked at me, you know that awkward thing drivers do when they are looking around but don't wanna catch each other's eyes.

My music wasn't too loud, but it was playing that Jill music when they are chatting on the bench after the tennis game, and I suddenly felt a little self conscious; it's probably not the most manly music to be sharing with the public... :whistle:

Anyway, as the lights went green, he yelled something out. At first I didn't realise what he said, I didn't even think he was yelling at me, but it seemed like it.

But as he sped off, it dawned on my what he yelled:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fucking booooom!

View attachment 1518955

Now my day is made, it's fucking made, but please tell me that was one of you guys!! That would pretty much have my week sewn up too! :ROFLMAO:

Now I gotta go call Mr Wolf to sort out cleaning up my brains from the interior of my car.
jill fans exist in real life...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Now you got me, I can't really remember if Zoey left after the last year of highschool or before that, because during the summer right before uni started the mc pretty much fell head over heels for Josy. If his relationship with Zoey was so important he wouldn't start looking for other girls right after she left.
I believe she left before, but I don't recall if it addresses her age, she could be older than MC by a bit. We're at midterms now. It was around ep 2 or 3 where MC revealed his past to Isabella, so roughly 2 weeks into the semester, and he said his last message from her was 6 months ago. How long was she gone prior to that? How long did it take to get all that ink and heal it up? Don't know, but the fact that she had another boyfriend out there already surely would have been an indicator to MC that he should be gettin' some if he can. We're talking horny teenager years. You can go from ugly breakup to banging somebody new in a matter of days in some cases.
we'll bang.jpg
Why is this game anti-mod and anti-cheat?

Another Rockstar Games over here?
Because he (DPC) doesn't want to deal with bug report bullshit for things that aren't caused by him, but are rather caused by other people fucking around and making the game do things it wasn't meant to do.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes