shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
a serious thought, because I care about you too and I just want you to know that here you are free to express your admiration for every character in the game and that I will defend this right of yours. (and I know and you know that sooner or later you will write that post)

with the lens of realism: apart from the clichés of novelty, of the new guy who is not already in certain mechanisms, Jill's attraction to MC is the least understandable, every gesture of hers should push them apart, instead Jill is stubborn and doesn't give up. come on, honestly, in reality the fire alarm episode would have been enough to permanently banish the 2 of them

I agree with you about Nichole and Camilla, but it seems to me that DPC has definitely abandoned this path, there is no more complicity, it's just sex since a long time, it's a pity, especially Nichole was a very interesting story.
To be fair to your premonition, I have dedicated many a post to the Madame:

From Jill's perspective, figurative alarm bells should be going off all over the place where the mc is concerned:
  • He's getting into trouble a lot (fights with the Jocks, naked on campus etc)
  • Tried to burn down the prep's mansion (at least she somewhat believed that earlier on)
  • He's joined the DIKs, a frat that Jill can't identify with (she even didn't like Rusty, the nicest guy from the DIKs)
  • He's sleeping with other girls
  • He drinks too much
  • He's OK walking around with a dick on his head
But at the same time, in his defence:
  • She enjoys his sense of humour
  • She finds him attractive
  • She's turned on by his cock
  • Bella says he's OK
  • He's fun to hang out with
  • He doesn't judge her for her family association
  • Deep down he's a good guy
  • He doesn't make her feel uncomfortable, he's not always trying to get into her pants (he's progressed things a few times but he's always respected her feelings).
So yeah, some good and some bad, but red flags are red flags, and they should never be ignored in a relationship.

Regarding Nicole, I've touched on this in the past, that relationship burned too bright too fast and there's nowhere else for it to go given she's just meant to be a side chick. So I guess we'll have to accept that while she's totally into the mc, she's 30, he's 19, she's got a kid, and she's really looking for husband material. That's not really the mc.

I would've liked to have seen the version with the MC crashing the Tybalt third date rather than seeing Jill lay into him. It was nice to see that an all, but still. Would've liked the other version too
I think it was very important that Jill stood up to Tybalt in that scene rather than Bella or the MC running interference. If the mc came to the rescue once again, Tybalt would have misconstrued it the mc meddling and would still be adamant he could win Jill over. The way it played out, there was no way Tybalt could deny it was 100% over.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You know, I always thought I was solely on the Jill route in this game; I didn't screw anyone else, never did anything with the HOTs, Maya, Sage, etc

I guess those couple of times kissing Bella after she recommended the MC to Jill was the thing that derailed it?

I would've liked to have seen the version with the MC crashing the Tybalt third date rather than seeing Jill lay into him. It was nice to see that an all, but still. Would've liked the other version too
You didn't get a text from Bella about the final date?

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
To be fair to your premonition, I have dedicated many a post to the Madame:

From Jill's perspective, figurative alarm bells should be going off all over the place where the mc is concerned:
  • He's getting into trouble a lot (fights with the Jocks, naked on campus etc)
  • Tried to burn down the prep's mansion (at least she somewhat believed that earlier on)
  • He's joined the DIKs, a frat that Jill can't identify with (she even didn't like Rusty, the nicest guy from the DIKs)
  • He's sleeping with other girls
  • He drinks too much
  • He's OK walking around with a dick on his head
But at the same time, in his defence:
  • She enjoys his sense of humour
  • She finds him attractive
  • She's turned on by his cock
  • Bella says he's OK
  • He's fun to hang out with
  • He doesn't judge her for her family association
  • Deep down he's a good guy
  • He doesn't make her feel uncomfortable, always trying to get into her pants (he's progressed things a few times but he's always respected her feelings).
So yeah, some good and some bad, but red flags are red flags, and they should never be ignored in a relationship.

Regarding Nicole, I've touched on this in the past, that relationship burned too bright too fast and there's nowhere else for it to go given she's just meant to be a side chick. So I guess we'll have to accept that while she's totally into the mc, she's 30, he's 19, she's got a kid, and she's really looking for husband material. That's not really the mc.
I let derek where the Dik hat straight through

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Ah, I see. I think that's the best you can get unless I am missing something. I didn't even have a choice of who to pick at the end, The game picked Jill right after the montage.
Same. I only had Jill in my montage anyway, so I guess I did do everything right :LOL:

EDIT: fuck I need some serious sleep!!!

Reactions: Skeltom

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You know, I always thought I was solely on the Jill route in this game; I didn't screw anyone else, never did anything with the HOTs, Maya, Sage, etc

I guess those couple of times kissing Bella after she recommended the MC to Jill was the thing that derailed it?

IIRC u are locked into the Bella route if u accept her help cleaning MC's room in the DIK mansion.
But if u fooled around with her before, like in the pool, if u stay with her in ep 4, u don't get a choice to decline...

So no Bella fun in the pool or sauna, if u don't want to be on her path...

Even if u are on Jill path, she will nuke Tybalt before the MC arrives, but Jill and MC talking about their feelings and kissing infront of Tybalt is golden.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I'm sitting here, grinning like an idiot and laughing over the insanity of the episode 8 ending twist, especially as I went Sage AND
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My words were the exact same as my hero's: "Fuck."
Man, what a bonkers game. Can't rightly remember the last time any game made me feel like this, let alone a NSFW-one
The dorm party, the Jill rehearsal, the dynamic between the DIK's, the soundtrack the atmosphere...
Being a DIK was arguably already the best game on the site way back around episode 2, but each episode JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm sitting here, grinning like an idiot and laughing over the insanity of the episode 8 ending twist, especially as I went Sage AND
Man, what a bonkers game. Can't rightly remember the last time any game made me feel like this, let alone a NSFW-one
The dorm party, the Jill rehearsal, the dynamic between the DIK's, the soundtrack the atmosphere...
Being a DIK was arguably already the best game on the site way back around episode 2, but each episode JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!
Speaking of Jill's recital, I wonder if telling her to pick a different song when you go see her changes the outcome. I may have to go through again and see.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Banged his mom and took his sister?

Turdbolt is about to open up a can of whoop ass on you XD

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
So, the game keeps crashing after MC talks to Rusty about the windows... Is there a solution for this or am I screwed and have to start over again?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
No matter what his connections are they can't just throw someone in jail because some spoiled rich little prick wants them in jail.
You're not from the United States, are you? Because I can point you to a couple of cases were, in essence, exactly that is happening right now (or has been happening just recently). Our justice system sucks, and listens to one thing - Money.

You're right, Tybalt's case is weak, but the MC doesn't have the money to fight it. The best thing Jill could have done, though, was to hold her families (presumably) greater wealth over Tybalt's head, offering to pay all of Tremolo's legal fees.

Phillip.J.Fry

Oct 5, 2020
First off, I love this game. It is inventive and well put together. I am having a problem downloading the newest version (still on 7.2) due to the size. My regular browsers can't handle the size. Any work-around?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes