JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Well, if the issue was only with opening the page it wouldn't be that bad. But sometimes (maybe it's only on my side) trying to post anything here right now is a tragedy...
To be honest, this is my 3rd attempt to post this reply to you... It's annoying as f...
It's not just you bro.

notjustu.jpg

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Is it the first time, that the site has such problems? I'm now a regular user here, so it's hard for me to judge...
I've been around here since December of 2018 and it's the first time I've seen issues of this magnitude. It may have happened in the past, but as I'm aware, this is the first time but I'm not an expert or anything either so I could be wrong.

foxz112x

Oct 5, 2020
Yo bros
I am stuck at the first free roam event in ep 8 every time I click at contacts the game crashes
so I thought I can upload my save file and someone can do the tasks and upload it for me
thanks in advance

• Haha
Reactions: Balu83

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
We don't know Chad's story.

It is sure that if he arrived at the university knowing already his sexual orientation and that Sage was never anything other than an alibi, there yes it is a big asshole.

If he realized his preferences along the way, I would be more forgiving.

What is certain anyway is that he screwed up when Sage came to talk to him. Even without admitting to her being gay, he should have confessed to the cheating.

There may also be something else. I feel like with Mel and Sarah, there's more than just knowing Chad is gay. I don't know what, but there is something more with these three.
I don't think it really matters if Chad recognized his sexual orientation before or after he started dated Sage, he still owed her the truth, and he covered it up for his own selfish purposes.

On Mel and Sarah, there was a theory on the forum some time ago that Mel is Troy's sister. I think that theory fits a lot of what we know. However I still feel like there's something we don't know about Mel and Sarah.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Somebody knows what kind of drug is injecting Quinn in herself and Tommy (probably) at the beginning of the second chapter? I suppose it's not heroin, but their drug-addiction seems way more serious than just smoking some pot.
I think it's cocaine. I think initially DPC assumed that the heroes would take hard drugs, but for fear of being accused of drug propaganda, he softened the cocaine to ordinary weed.
It can't be cocaine, and not because of a question of how they consume it
Quinn gets cocaine for Rick, and when he asks for it for Buddy it's a surprise, if Quinn was dealing it normally there wouldn't be this awesomeness.

the syringes only appeared in that scene, and Tommy's crisis of addiction is not so clear, he tends to "be fine", I don't get the idea of a strong addiction (after all Quinn assured that it's not addictive... for that matter)

I get the impression it was a strong scene put in to shock, but I wouldn't be sure it's that significant, they're on drugs, a generic drug.

Reactions: J.A.L.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It's not nearly that easy to be that corrupt. He's a white male aged 18-49. The media would have a field day with it so there's no judge or attorney stupid enough to throw his ass in jail cause some spoiled minor wealthy little shit wants him there.
you are aware that only 1% up to 5% get to public knowledge right? the free man project released 400 blacks due to malpractice in 1 single year!

That means all it was needed was for a proper judge unbiased to look at the evidence since the guys where 400% innocent! which brings into consideration the thousands who have wrongly been imprisoned while being innocent an it is so easy to prove their innocence!

there are already 1200 documented cases of fathers being forced to assume children when the kids are clearly not theirs! a mother can just put down a name and if a man does not refute it he is considered the father and liable for all the shit!
There is no requirement for the dude to be informed the worst situation was of a dude that was in jail for 2 years when the kid was born and was only informed he was a father 5 years after! he went to court and lost because his deadline to refute it had passed!
the court stated that he was not informed because his whereabouts where unknown...
THE SAME FUCKING COURT THAT HAD SENTENCED HIM TO 7 YEARS IN JAIL!

So no the MC would be screwed and the media would not give a shit about him unless tybalt was a political opponent!
Still a better justice system then in 90% of the places in the world and i am not even kidding or being ironic!

Where are the Minny and Wendy sigs? :BootyTime:
if there is a god of sexyness and beauty in hell or at least purgatory!

I think he did not accidentally close his profile on the site. It used to be open and accessible. He's secretly reading this forum!
herm i suspect that dalli_x is DPC secret account... come on nobody can be that crazy! i am a crazy theorist and even i am like WTF DUDE!

so typical misdirection tactics! besides DPC stated that Derek would probably be the person that most resembles himself and who is the crazy theory dude in B&R? Derek and who would dalli be if he was a caracther ingame? Derek!

I don´t know about drugs, but I don´t think cocaine has a relaxing effect. Also, can cocaine being injected? No idea.

But it´s possible it´s cocaine. It seems that Quinn is both attracted and repulsed by that drug. When she has a little bag of cocaine in her room, she looks at it like if it were a scorpion, but she doesn´t get rid of it. Maybe she was a cocaine addict when she met Tommy, but then decided to quit it, and now is afraid of not having enough willpower and relapse if she has that little bag in her room.
yes cocaine can be injected snorted smoked put up the ass or even through your eyes using your tear canals... although normally when injected it tends to be mixed with other drugs such as heroin ketamine so forth an so forth!

technically weed can be turned into a liquid but it would make no sense the hard work needed would not compensate the hardly extra buzz!

Cocaine is like meth coffee and tabaco a stimulant the effects seen in the story clearly seems more like heroin which is a de stresser although it can also be some of the legal shit that big pharma as been putting out as pain killers like fentanyl or even morphine!

how can one get such a beautiful plant as a poppy and turn it into that shit? its like potatoes a wonderful food and some cunt found a way to fuck it up!

Quinn connection to coke is because her father was a heavy snorter and its probably linked to his downfall!

What is certain anyway is that he screwed up when Sage came to talk to him. Even without admitting to her being gay, he should have confessed to the cheating.
there is no cheating... Chad and Troy can not get pregnant ... there is a break of trust for the lieing part but cheating can only happen if Chad put his dna in a reproductive way in another human being as into becoming a father with someone who was not Sage! Since troy as no womb there is no cheating!

Besides for Chad its too dangerous and if the Jokes are taking cracks at Troy imagine if they discovered Troy was gay? he is protecting not just himself but also Troy!
For cheating? No. But I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Chad and Sage hooked up in the first place. Dude is basically Maya on steroids when it comes to paranoia about people finding out. He needed a way to take the theoretical heat off, and what better way than to get into a relationship with the leader of the sorority your frat has paired up with since the beginning of the school's existence?

He's an asshole for sure, but a scared asshole.
and here we go another drug user bashing... yes chad takes steroids and so what?

also i doubt Troy was kicked out for being Gay or else the attacks made against him would have a lot more homophobia!

I've been around here since December of 2018 and it's the first time I've seen issues of this magnitude. It may have happened in the past, but as I'm aware, this is the first time but I'm not an expert or anything either so I could be wrong.
after what happened to Nopy i am beginning to get worried that it might be something more

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JamieSadistic

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yo bros
I am stuck at the first free roam event in ep 8 every time I click at contacts the game crashes
so I thought I can upload my save file and someone can do the tasks and upload it for me
thanks in advance
Here I only responded to Maya, Josy, Isabella, Sage, Jacob, Tommy and Neil I did nothing else

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
could someone help me with something? I'm not sure if this was this game but I remember there was some kind of "tool" or "mod" that would let you "choose a path", so for example I would choose "Sage's path" and would get the correct options and choices for this path highlighted. am I high? I'm pretty sure there was something like this 'cause I had two save files, one for Maya and another one for Sage. Now I can't find it that's why I'm asking lol

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
could someone help me with something? I'm not sure if this was this game but I remember there was some kind of "tool" or "mod" that would let you "choose a path", so for example I would choose "Sage's path" and would get the correct options and choices for this path highlighted. am I high? I'm pretty sure there was something like this 'cause I had two save files, one for Maya and another one for Sage. Now I can't find it that's why I'm asking lol
Here

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Somebody knows what kind of drug is injecting Quinn in herself and Tommy (probably) at the beginning of the second chapter? I suppose it's not heroin, but their drug-addiction seems way more serious than just smoking some pot.
What I'm wondering about is that huge-ass horse syringe she's using! :eek: She's gonna bleed out after poking a hole that size in her arm!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One of my best friends is a veterinarian and I don't think he even owns a syringe that size for Great Danes:oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: J.A.L.

StackOverflowing

Nov 22, 2021
I'm not quoting that long shit.
In my home state a woman can't put a guy on the birth certificate unless he is present and there to do it himself. Then the courts will determine if he is the father (his decision or a blood test) in a hearing. This even includes married couples, lol.

Reactions: Ilhares

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
It's not possible to hook up with Sally right? Just finished the new update and it was pretty good, I'm surprised they already went in with the lock on your date of choise.. I wonder why its so early or is it there to spice up content with possible cheating and drama.

I dont mind route for one girl (or two) only, but the main reason I did that is just to see all possible scenes without repeating the game over and over for few different scenes.

I'm going to do whole dik playtrough next, any tips on how to get Quinn?

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
well mates, i just finished ep8 im feeling mixed feelings

first, i was spoiled about the big revelation in the end because a lot of people dont know or dont care about using spoilers but oh well, maybe its me who shouldnt came here without finishing the episode. besides that, its kinda stupid MC dont recognize jade's house when he already fucked her in there

second, i felt like this episode was kinda "rushed". i mean the MC has been fucking every girl for 7 episodes and suddenly you have to choose one and ditch all the others... it didnt feel natural and if we look closely, we didnt had any dates with sage, we had one bad date with bella... i think it was too soon to make such an important decision. also, ditching jade by text it feels kinda lazy.

third, im still pissed i couldn't choose jill. i mean, i gave her a lot of attention, i choosed her over sage, helped her in the recital, fight for her and for nothing. i dont get it to be honest. welp, all i can do now is start a new pt and make the "right" choices

edit: one more thing i always wondered. we cant do anything with cathy right? only in swyper?

Aug 22, 2018
well mates, i just finished ep8 im feeling mixed feelings

first, i was spoiled about the big revelation in the end because a lot of people dont know or dont care about using spoilers but oh well, maybe its me who shouldnt came here without finishing the episode. besides that, its kinda stupid MC dont recognize jade's house when he already fucked her in there

second, i felt like this episode was kinda "rushed". i mean the MC has been fucking every girl for 7 episodes and suddenly you have to choose one and ditch all the others... it didnt feel natural and if we look closely, we didnt had any dates with sage, we had one bad date with bella... i think it was too soon to make such an important decision. also, ditching jade by text it feels kinda lazy.

third, im still pissed i couldn't choose jill. i mean, i gave her a lot of attention, i choosed her over sage, helped her in the recital, fight for her and for nothing. i dont get it to be honest. welp, all i can do now is start a new pt and make the "right" choices

edit: one more thing i always wondered. we cant do anything with cathy right? only in swyper?
It is possible to chose Jill, if you get her scenes.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Jill is a spoiled and capricious girl from a rich family. She comes to surprise you without even calling and gets offended when you'd rather help a friend than go on a stupid date with a raccoon.
ep6_jill48.jpg
She thinks that everyone owes her. She lives in her fictional world of affectionate puppies and kind fairies. She agrees to Tybalt's stupid blackmail. We are lucky that Tybalt is so stupid that he did not blackmail her with a blowjob. I'm sure if Tommy were in Tybalt's place, Jill has been fucking him behind MС's back for a long time!
ep8_bella_morning64.jpg I
ep8_bella_morning66.jpg
I hate her. For her stupidity and naivety, for the fact that she pretends to be a princess. I'm so glad I managed to fuck Bella in front of her. The best moment of the episode!

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Overall I love this game but I'm disappointed to see how Maya has been handled in the last few episodes. Its no surprise that she has declined so much in popularity, her character has not been appealing since the "twist".

She was easily in the Top 3 before but compared to the stories of Jill, Bella, Sage and Quinn she just seems boring and unnecessary at this point (when she was the most important girl early on)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes