Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
So, who is thinking of doing One Perfect Run now, playing all 8 episodes and choosing things that you know lead to this and that, having played this game enough?

I'm thinking of doing this. Instead of random saves, or saves that fall into CHICK/DIK/NEUT crap, I just want one that has a good flow to it and that hits the scenes that I most like. I do still have all the CHICK/DIK/NEUT saves I've made. But, it's not like they're perfect. I don't have time or inclination to make them perfect anyway. But, I might do this for just One Path.

So, is there anyone here about to do that, now that we're once again on a holding pattern for the next installment? Or are people moving on to playing different games?
I've already done that. I have a perfect Jill route where there was no "choice" when the time came. MC just went with Jill as his choice.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I think it's cocaine. I think initially DPC assumed that the heroes would take hard drugs, but for fear of being accused of drug propaganda, he softened the cocaine to ordinary weed.
Nah, her dealer was shocked when she got some coke for the prep kid. And their behavior was completely wrong for coke. Best bet is clearly heroin, given their blissed out relaxation after shooting up. Coke does NOT leave you relaxed!!!!

How anyone could look at heroin as being less damaging than coke is completely beyond me, but there you go.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Elena has no figure. Tybalt has a better ass than Elena.

OK. Bad example, because Tybalt has a fantastic ass:

View attachment 1526974

Don't get me wrong - I really like Elena. She's smart, sensible yet free, fun, funny, devoted, but completely unattractive to me (unlike my fiery little minx Sally). However, when the opportunity arises, still will smash (with brother John Boy's permission, of course).
I actually think that Elena along with Sarah has the most realistic figure in the game, no balloon tits or extremely tiny waist to hip ratios

Reactions: WideRange72

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So everyone used to get so mad at those of us speculating that Jill was the MC's mom's sister... Looks like ep. 8 adds some fuel to that fire...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, the house belonged to one of her friends, or it was the house Lynette had just moved out of (remember, her father had forced her to move to the hotel he was renovating). Either way, she (and the MC) have no family connection to that house during the in game time.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Is it the first time, that the site has such problems? I'm now a regular user here, so it's hard for me to judge...
I've been around here since December of 2018 and it's the first time I've seen issues of this magnitude. It may have happened in the past, but as I'm aware, this is the first time but I'm not an expert or anything either so I could be wrong.
I mean, I've had the occasional midnight maintenance issue, but yeah, nothing ongoing like this.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
Just need to check something. Probably allready discussed but try to find something now while the site is messed up.

In my playthrough (Maya/Josy neutral) Maya told me i could come inside (classroom scene) but when you look it up in the scenegalery you won't since she tells you she is going to get contraceptive later on.
Is it just me or did someone else had the same? Something in the storyline i missed perhaps?
It only happens on neutral, which is weird cause I thought she trusted you more if you were chick. Yeah, and sadly it doesn't appear on the gallery, DPC probably wanted to "reward" neutral players in secret.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I guess I'm not as tense about things as you are :p. The one thing I hate is not having the option to turn down booze. I can't stand this MC when he has been drinking. It's played off as some endearing trait but he is is really just an obnoxious ass hat.
You and me both. Let's hope Jill gets a nice long laugh the next time the MC protests he's decided not to do stupid shit anymore.

Madame Rose exists to deliver sexual submission material. No plot, no background, limited dialogue. The main character is just another client to her. And honestly, I'm not asking for more.
Meanwhile, I'm asking for less! As rewards go, Madame Rose is well below getting to run off with Helen of Troy; at least Helen was widely regarded as the most beautiful woman in the world!

This is quite strange by the way. The relationship between Maya and MС before Josie's arrival was quite romantic and they had great chemistry. But as soon as MС entered their stupid triangle, it disappeared somewhere. Maya sees him as a friend with whom you can have sex. I even wonder how we will get on her solo path. In any case, it will look stupid and premature.
Honestly, I think Maya has a lot of her old chemistry and sweetness back (when she isn't being directly menaced by her father). The relationship content between the MC and Maya and Josy *individually* has been well handled, IMHO.

To me, the problem with the M/J plot is that the overall relationship hasn't budged from where it was in the picnic at the end of Episode 5, and has actually regressed from where it seemed to be at the end of Episode 4. I'm still pissed that DPC jammed that poorly structured breakfast conversation into the game and then completely ducked out on implementing the results for M&J until next time! :mad:

Oh no, I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday. I hope you're feeling better, Chip. You were definitely missed!

I tend to pick one LI in a game and stick with it, so it isn't particularly complicated when it comes to picking. But on that note I really don't like how he always forces a relationship. Like I said I would do it on my own anyway but it is the same with AL, you cant not be in a relationship because "reasons". Sure there is the others route but if past experiences are anything to go by there is no way he won't write it to go up in flames just because. I just hope he doesn't turn into a one-trick pony for the sake of drama.
To be fair to DPC, you *can* avoid a relationship as long as you haven't joined one of the main LI's paths. To join in your criticism of DPC, I agree that the way the MC chose which (if any) relationship to choose was artlessly forced into the story rather than growing out of it naturally.

First off, I love this game. It is inventive and well put together. I am having a problem downloading the newest version (still on 7.2) due to the size. My regular browsers can't handle the size. Any work-around?
You can find a torrent for the game .

So everyone used to get so mad at those of us speculating that Jill was the MC's mom's sister... Looks like ep. 8 adds some fuel to that fire...

Nope, sorry, that theory was shot twice in the head and dumped in a ditch once and for all by Episode 7 - and may its foulness rot in Hell! Lana looks and acts nothing like Lynette, had a completely different family life, and was alive at least ~2 years after Lynette died.

At most, Episode 8 suggests Lynette knew the Royces, and even that is speculative.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I've already done that. I have a perfect Jill route where there was no "choice" when the time came. MC just went with Jill as his choice.
Yeah, I got called a name for saying that yesterday, just Ignored the bastard for it. Having only Jill in my montage during breakfast made me feel pretty damn happy. One of the biggest highlights for me so far since I started playing this game back when I got Season 1 on Steam

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Nope, sorry, that theory was shot twice in the head and dumped in a ditch once and for all by Episode 7 - and may its foulness rot in Hell! Lana looks and acts nothing like Lynette, had a completely different family life, and was alive at least ~2 years after Lynette died.

At most, Episode 8 suggests Lynette knew the Royces, and even that is speculative.
And....I am pretty certain Jill would have mentioned " Wow, my sister died during child birth too!"

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, I got called a name for saying that yesterday, just Ignored the bastard for it. Having only Jill in my montage during breakfast made me feel pretty damn happy. One of the biggest highlights for me so far since I started playing this game back when I got Season 1 on Steam
Some people huh? Apparently not sleeping with everything that so much as smiles at you makes you a "simp".

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Fuck, I never noticed that. There's a creeper around the mansion? I must've not been paying full attention going through the game these last 4-5 days. I wonder if it's one of the other DIKs or an actual intruder/creeper. Well fuck that I'm not that curious enough to go through the game again right now to find out, but that's two things you mentioned that I want to know; the alternate song for Jill, and the creeper
I think is in his first night in Dik mansion... But I thought it was just an electrical fault at the outdoor lights and not a stalker.. People's starts to think about stalking due the events from the previous game...
you have to click on your guitar in your room at different times during the episodes, I believe you have to have stayed on her path to the point where she plays her song on the piano, then the MC takes the sheet music after that you can practice it.
No, you don't need to be on her route. I completely ignored her, but still help her mostly for Bella not for Jill. And also yes, you can "practice guitar" on different freeroams, but with one or two freeroams before the event, you can "practica Jill song", I think that one is the imp

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I think is in his first night in Dik mansion... But I thought it was just an electrical fault at the outdoor lights and not a stalker.. People's starts to think about stalking due the events from the previous game...

No, you don't need to be on her route. I completely ignored her, but still help her mostly for Bella not for Jill. And also yes, you can "practice guitar" on different freeroams, but with one or two freeroams before the event, you can "practica Jill song", I think that one is the imp
I wish we had the option to practice the wrong song to ruin Jill's night and force her to marry Tybalt. A fitting end to the Jill and Bella melodrama so that we can focus on the HOTs, strippers, and Swyper girls as God intended.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

It has nothing to do with the pevious game it looks much more like a person walking than a flickering light from a shortage.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Honestly, I think Maya has a lot of her old chemistry and sweetness back (when she isn't being directly menaced by her father). The relationship content between the MC and Maya and Josy *individually* has been well handled, IMHO.

To me, the problem with the M/J plot is that the overall relationship hasn't budged from where it was in the picnic at the end of Episode 5, and has actually regressed from where it seemed to be at the end of Episode 4. I'm still pissed that DPC jammed that poorly structured breakfast conversation into the game and then completely ducked out on implementing the results for M&J until next time! :mad:
Well, I don't know. For me, the DPC is a development curve in relation to the throuple.

In EP2, my MC gives the answer that it is actually cheating and Josy answers that she feels it is a way out of unhappiness. After that, there was sex, which was like a consolation. Then in EP7, shortly after Patrick shows up, my MC and Josy have sex again. Josy said afterwards that she feels SAFE now. The reason will be so she now knows she won't lose both. This also reminds me of something Nick once said. Vinny did everything twice. Again, there is something comforting about this sex with Josy. At breakfast afterwards, the MC takes time for Josy and shows her that she is important to him.

Remembering the conversation from EP4, I see parallels to the game. Josy and Maya were on the same page, so they weren't jealous of each other. But the MC also can't be jealous when Josy and Maya need their private time. This was implemented by DPC in EP8. They are testing all of this out.

I also think that the two girls, Josy and Maya, are looking for a third girl for the MC. And why? If the two girls have their private lessons, the MC should not be alone. Now if the MC doesn't take Sage and Jill, as in my playthrough, he might get his Zoey. Well, one can hope.

Reactions: Heycock and RukiRG

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It only happens on neutral, which is weird cause I thought she trusted you more if you were chick. Yeah, and sadly it doesn't appear on the gallery, DPC probably wanted to "reward" neutral players in secret.
Just like at the beginning of the Maya story... you can play with her pussy if you are dtype from 0 till -3 ( IIRC :LOL: ) this would be just like that one... but let's think this through... the choices we must make is up to every single players taste... which is subjective by every persona... and I bet that everybody in that given circumstance would choose sometimes DIK and sometimes CHICK options... which would tend to go either as NEUTRAL or slightly at one of the absolutes ( there is no chance in hell that anyone would choose only DIK OR CHICK OR NEUTRAL options... that is deliberate gameplay not reality ! :KEK: ) So yeah if you are a normal living breathing human creature you should be around NEUTRAL affinity at all times which is why DPC " rewards " you... :LOL:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
You and me both. Let's hope Jill gets a nice long laugh the next time the MC protests he's decided not to do stupid shit anymore.

Meanwhile, I'm asking for less! As rewards go, Madame Rose is well below getting to run off with Helen of Troy; at least Helen was widely regarded as the most beautiful woman in the world!

Oh no, I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday. I hope you're feeling better, Chip. You were definitely missed!

To be fair to DPC, you *can* avoid a relationship as long as you haven't joined one of the main LI's paths. To join in your criticism of DPC, I agree that the way the MC chose which (if any) relationship to choose was artlessly forced into the story rather than growing out of it naturally.

You can find a torrent for the game .

kinda low blow to have 6 LI's and many side girs and expect the game developer to push forward a few weeks relationship with only 4 episodes, considering the relationship officially starts at episode 4, to early to demand anything in that regards

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes