Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Bro I personally couldn't do it, had to fast forward whole scene, now that you made me see her after a phone call made feel sick

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
Bella awakening her sexuality has been a pretty big part of her story arc.

The intro to this episode says how adventurous she was sexually in the past (even in public) but something at some point changed and she became the “ice queen”. The MC awakens something in her again (early on she masturbates and comments how no man has made her feel this way in a long time) and the finale of this episode has her back to being sexual.

I think this is more what Bella is like. Fucking on the kitchen table is Bella now she’s gotten over whatever was keeping her the way she was at the start of the story.
I still think Bella's issue was that she lost her child. The room behind the locked door is a nursery, and the death caused her and her husband to split. I could see that turning her into the ice queen. There was something said during the end sequences with Bella where the MC joked that Bella was her mommy. She said never call me that again. At first I thought it was a DPC joke reference to where MC calls Jade mommy all the time, but then I thought about it and now think it has deeper meaning.

Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
I am a bit confused about affinity and DIK points. I know that affinity determines which LI’s route you can start. But how do DIK points affect the gameplay? Can someone help explain this?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I am a bit confused about affinity and DIK points. I know that affinity determines which LI’s route you can start. But how do DIK points affect the gameplay? Can someone help explain this?
Affinity is the attribute name of DIK and CHIK points. There isn't a DIK and Affinity points, both DIK and CHIK points are variables that accumulates values depending on your choices. Concretely, DIK can be thought of EVIL side and CHIK GOOD side.

Generally speaking, some scene actions may demand some prior decisions to be playable. Now, if you can engage sexual relationship with girls heavily depends if you're a DIK or a CHIK. Maya and Josy strictly demands you to be neutral.

Some decisions will mark you down as either CHIK or a DIK depending on how you choose. it's actually pretty simple

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
Also Derek really has matured throughout these 8 episodes..... I never realized this in my first playthrough of Ep. 8 but only just noticed that he actually knew how many questions required extra reading and that just absolutely blew my mind. Dude's actually studying on his own outside of the library scene (where he was just goofing off) shown. HE'S ACTUALLY STUDYING AND IS AGAINST CHEATING FOR ONCE. God damn.

View attachment 1528006
I know right? I even got mad when the MC snapped at him for those answers on the bathroom. Derek said he was studying before.

Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
Affinity is the attribute name of DIK and CHIK points. There isn't a DIK and Affinity points, both DIK and CHIK points are variables that accumulates values depending on your choices. Concretely, DIK can be thought of EVIL side and CHIK GOOD side.

Generally speaking, some scene actions may demand some prior decisions to be playable. Now, if you can engage sexual relationship with girls heavily depends if you're a DIK or a CHIK. Maya and Josy strictly demands you to be neutral.

Some decisions will mark you down as either CHIK or a DIK depending on how you choose. it's actually pretty simple
Is possible or impossible to have positive DIK score in a CHICK play-through and vice versa? Right now in my permanent neutral play through I am at DIK score -9

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Is possible or impossible to have positive DIK score in a CHICK play-through and vice versa? Right now in my permanent neutral play through I am at DIK score -9
You can have positive DIK score and CHICK or NEUTRAL affinity and vice versa. Are different things. Affinity depends of a small number of big decisions and score depends of a lot of little decisions.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Here. I did not had time to name the tracks, but it is here. Tell me if you need some pointers.

** It is very possible due to several unstability problems on f95 lately, some of the tracks cannot be uploaded on this post.

EP 8 - Season 2 finale - BaDIK soundtrack
Speaking of Music in episode 8.
I think DPC did a very good job again at picking the right song(s) for the scenes. Just like before i instantly see the specific scene in front of me when i hear a song from this episode.
Not only most songs are great but also the lyrics are just beautiful and give more feeling to the specific scene ( yeah yeah i know i got chick affinity in rl as well and not ashamed of it ) ;)
So if you haven't done before i truly recommend to listen to the lyrics.

Few scenes which made u huge impact on me are:

Dancing with Maya at the dormparty: Diverse Music - Come.

Alone time with Maya during the party: Tangerine - Finally Arrived. Just gave me chills.

Dancing with Josy (truly beautifull and lovely scene): Diverse Music - You're easy to love. The look that Josy gives you... pure love

Sage telling MC she is adopted: Olive Musique - Your time will come. Made me shed a tear or two when MC tells Sage she made a huge difference for her parents as well. :cry:

The love scene with Jill: Tangerine - Back in my arms. nope, not just sex, this was pure love, damn that scene was perfect.
In the same scene also Origami Pigeon - I got all i need is played eventhough it's from the picnic scene which in my opinion suits great. :love:

Bella bed scene: Origami Pigeon - We can't slow down. Actually from the night out with Tommy to MacAllen's bar but suits the scene well.

Bella the morning after just before Jill show up: Grace Mesa - Take the road.

Running through town to Jill: Dan Phillison - One last time. No lyrics but powerfull, the build of and tension... perfect for this scene

Arriving at the Dormparty: JAM Studio - Sit on the crown. Everytime a big smile on my face :LOL:

As said i'm hanging towards the romance/emotional side of the story which in my opinion makes it great. Not just bang every hole that comes in front of you. And in every episode it were these kind of scenes with music that made a big impression. Hope DPC will keep doing a great job with putting the right music into the scenes.

Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
You can have positive DIK score and CHICK or NEUTRAL affinity and vice versa. Are different things. Affinity depends of a small number of big decisions and score depends of a lot of little decisions.
Does positive and negative DIK score affect the gameplay as well like affinity?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
*Finally after the 9th attempt I'm able to fucking reply..DAMN!*

that's fair enough, it's just my own opinion on it, but from the choices I've seen, all the DIK stuff, to me, is a not-so-very-nice-person route; the weed, the HOTs, the fake ID, etc. It's how I process it, and it's opinion based of course,, but from what I've seen, and how I translate it, it's not a good lifestyle or life outlook to have or be in.

People can say that being nice in real life is a bit boring. Billy Joel said it best: "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, sinners are much more fun, only the good die young."

Me personally, like I said, I bring my own views to the game, but from what I see, I see nothing redeeming about a hardcore DIK route. Could it lead to Quinn's redemption? Possibly, and that would be a good thing. It could lead the many good things towards the end of the game, and the destination may be better than the journey.

I for one, as a Permanent CHIK player, find much more joy in the things and in the route that I play, which we all know what it is. It's all about viewpoint, what each player, what each person, wants to enjoy. And my full-on Jill route may not be interesting to some (or most) but to me, it makes me feel good as a person that I made the right choices; her dinner party with her friends, the recital, talking Derek out of revenge, flushing the answer sheets, not taking the weed or fake ID.

Those are my personal choices and it's how I see the game. I never went away to college, so I don't have that view of campus college life, but I'm pretty damn sure I'd not do any of the DIK-type stuff in this game as I would IRL. Especially knowing there'd be consequences, and I wasn't raised that way.

I guess being older too makes my thinking to some seem alien. To me, all the DIK choices are "scumbag-y," that's just how I see it; Quinn's restaurant, the Pink Rose, the HOTs, cheating, weed, etc. It's not a path I'd ever want to be on, and in turn, it's not a path my MC will be on.

Like I said, completely personal opinion and point of view.

And being an ass in this game is no different than choosing Rena at the end of AL, because in my opinion, she has HOTs written all over her, as Ana did in my mind. To me, that was the asshole choice in AL; shooting Peter, or being with Leah or Rena, to me, those are bad DIK choices
I agree with you in part. and I try to explain myself.

I agree that a CHICKish run, but especially faithful to a single LI (but wanting also side girl) is rewarding. but actually weighs more fidelity than the clash between DIK and CHICK, only that there are some stakes that at least for LIs push us towards the CHICK side of the force.

while a CHICKish, but unfaithful path (after all, as a CHICK you don't have to renounce any LI), is of a hypocrisy that leaves one bewildered.

so it is not a question of affinity or CHICK choices that make the difference. the truth is that as a CHICK we can feel almost offended by the insults that we sometimes have to suffer if we have behaved well, but only if we have been truly exemplary.

I'll give you an example: when Bella asks us to be clear with Jill and explain to her that our relationship won't go on, if we've been good we're almost annoyed by Bella's (belated) concern, if we haven't we break out in a cold sweat...

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You boys has hyped for Brawler 2.0 as this guy over here? I felt it was coming, now I can smell it coming. So fucking tasty, be the best fighter.

DIK Choice gonna be to fucking snap Calebs arm while chicky boys get their shit kicked in.

foxz112x

Oct 5, 2020
Yo bros
I am stuck at the third free roam event in ep 8 every time I click at the phone the game crashes
so I thought I can upload my save file and someone can do the tasks and upload it for me
thanks in advance
p.s it would be great if you replied to the roaster posts too

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes