AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't care about Zoey's interlude. DPC could've given her backstory in episode 9 and be done with it. It already takes 6-7 months for an update, now we have to deal with more waiting just for a character who will do nothing but bring more drama.
It's funnier when someone who has a Milfy City character as a signature and avatar says it, I think 9 months is not much for you, you're used to waiting almost 2 years for a 20-minute update

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
On the contrary, I find the break welcome. I'm getting tired of this soap opera: "I love you, me neither" (Quinn), "My heart has its reasons" (Isabella), "love will be stronger than Tybalt" (Jill) and "sex friends but more than just friends" (Sage).

The change of place, characters and atmosphere can only be beneficial.
Finally someone who sees it that way

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It's funnier when someone who has a Milfy City character as a signature and avatar says it, I think 9 months is not much for you, you're used to waiting almost 2 years for a 20-minute update
I guess I'm in that category too, eh? :LOL:

Not looking too forward to this Interlude thing myself BUT am intrigued what will be explained and revealed. I'm more worried about how much she's going to be included in Season 3. Being a certain route I expect a lot of drama and obstacles to begin with, I just really hope she doesn't add to it. That has me way more concerned at this point

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Something that annoys me in this game is the money system, I've never got any money and why do all the girls seem to want to charge for sex at all the parties, I've got a cheque for $5000 and none of it is usable, so it makes you wonder what was the point of it, might as well have just given the MC the rest of the inheritance and not even bother with the $5k.
Mate I know your pain, you just need to remember to play Fighter game in free roams and money system won't be such pain in ass, other than that I always used to buying in first episode for 3$ taking notes for nerds so everytime you pass a class you get $

Reactions: mightybored

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
I might be the only one but, I really don't give a shit about the Interlude. I just wish he would just start developing episode 9.

View attachment 1528860
I'm with you mate but it may come out as interesting plot, I hope at least but still whenever Zoey will try to get close to me or Bella she is getting Bella's axe embedded in her nervous system if you know what I mean

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Early game is kind of rough for cash, but buy the "notes for nerds" skill from Magnar, and then every single free-roam hit the Brawler and puzzle games. Eventually you'll be able to upgrade your wallet too, from holding $5 all the way up to $10.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I hope we can just "ignore" Zoey, or have her be a very "side" character. Not that I don't think she's cute, but you just made me ditch a lot of my girls, I don't want to add another one out of the blue, especially one who ghosted me for a year. If I have to add her to the mix, I hope it's not like Emily in College Kings where no matter how shitty you are to her and how many times you reject her she keeps coming back and saying "we can't see each other anymore" then later saying "I can't date you anymore" when you haven't been dating her and finally when you haven't seen her in (game) months, she takes you off to the side and tearfully tells you she can't be with you anymore and is leaving for a different college. :rolleyes:

If she becomes a yandere cockblocker we need to be able to dump her. We'll see what happens.
shrug.jpg

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I hope we can just "ignore" Zoey, or have her be a very "side" character. Not that I don't think she's cute, but you just made me ditch a lot of my girls, I don't want to add another one out of the blue, especially one who ghosted me for a year. If I have to add her to the mix, I hope it's not like Emily in College Kings where no matter how shitty you are to her and how many times you reject her she keeps coming back and saying "we can't see each other anymore" then later saying "I can't date you anymore" when you haven't been dating her and finally when you haven't seen her in (game) months, she takes you off to the side and tearfully tells you she can't be with you anymore and is leaving for a different college. :rolleyes:

If she becomes a yandere cockblocker we need to be able to dump her. We'll see what happens.
View attachment 1528930
Agreed. Don't want anything to do with her and hopefully put her in some purgatory somewhere. There's no need for her to interfere in the MC's life. Don't want a jealous, obsessive character blocking any kind of happiness in this game, no matter what route you're on.

I have enough anxiety with the route I'm on, don't need to add something else to it.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Bad news, IMO. If this interlude were going to be about previous events in the lives of other characters different of the MC, like Sage, Isabella or others, probably would be great, but apparently is only the story of Zoey in the beach, and I´m not interested in that. And not even sexy scenes... (n) For me, this interlude means "more months to wait until next real update".

Also, DPC says that the upcoming development cycle will be shorter as well... but I understand that he´s talking only about this "interlude", and just because it will have less contents than previous updates, not because he´s hiring people or getting more resources in order of working faster. He doesn´t say that the development time will be shorter from now on for regular updates... So an ETA of about 9-12 months until the chapter 9 continues being the most probable scenario :cautious::cry:
Well since we have to "deal with it" i really hope DPC is going into the backstories of everyone not just Zoey. If so it can even be a very nice step he's taking. Giving us answer to a lot of open questions in the list of Shazba and knowing DPC opening up a whole lot more :LOL:

But i would rather he continued the story as it is and continue with episode 9 right away. Eventhough he is making the game longer for us since we have to play several routes (even if we didn't want to) the waiting is hard. I know it's a lot of work but man... at least 6 months and counting... My curiousity is spiking...
I really hope DPC steps out of his comfortzone and start hiring help. It would be best for the game and for his own health as well. Making 12 hours a day isn't healthy even if you enjoy it as much as he said he does.

Reactions: J.A.L.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to report a bug to DrPinkCake about the game (other than connecting to the Discord server)?
I post the bug from episode 5 here with hope someone can pass it on or a tester read it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This bug has been fixed in version 8.2. Thanks!

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I guess I'm in that category too, eh? :LOL:

Not looking too forward to this Interlude thing myself BUT am intrigued what will be explained and revealed. I'm more worried about how much she's going to be included in Season 3. Being a certain route I expect a lot of drama and obstacles to begin with, I just really hope she doesn't add to it. That has me way more concerned at this point
We already know what DPC is like, but we will see how it can affect her arrival because the ex who returns is not something new for him

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
When I read the DPC message for the first time, I was happy because I understood that the development cycle would be shorter, but when I read it again I think he was only talking about the Interlude.

I still hope that the episode will be shorter to develop than the 8, and that by adding Interlude and episode 9 we should not wait more than for episode 8.

I think it can be a good thing an Interlude on Zoey. A new character, brought in to play the leading roles, who lands right in the middle of the story, that requires some exposure to make it part of the story.

In addition Zoey has the particularity of knowing the MC (apart from Niel it will be the only character in this case). It is not a stranger who arrives, it is his best friend, and first love story.

We will see once we have had the Interlude and episode 9, but it's either that, or it's directly episode 9 but with a good half devoted to introducing Zoey, and therefore little time for the rest.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
We already know what DPC is like, but we will see how it can affect her arrival because the ex who returns is not something new for him
Yeah I don't want another Ana thing starting, although I took care of her pretty quickly in AL. I hope it's just as easy here. Go back to your surfboard and waves lady, I have the girl I want.

Fuck off :ROFLMAO:

h11orosko3powy

Jul 14, 2020
I have one question about ep 8 (Sage route)
I told Sage the truth about Chad and she took it well but every walkthrough I checked after finishing the episode tells to keep it a secret. Why?"

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I have one question about ep 8 (Sage route)
I told Sage the truth about Chad and she took it well but every walkthrough I checked after finishing the episode tells to keep it a secret. Why?"
To obtain a lewd scene... If it was just for history, it doesn't make so much sense, Sage took the whole thing too well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes