sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have one question about ep 8 (Sage route)
I told Sage the truth about Chad and she took it well but every walkthrough I checked after finishing the episode tells to keep it a secret. Why?"
It's just a question of morality... it's not YOUR place to tell this to Sage but Chads... that's all ! You can reignite hostility with such actions...

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I have one question about ep 8 (Sage route)
I told Sage the truth about Chad and she took it well but every walkthrough I checked after finishing the episode tells to keep it a secret. Why?"
There is no point in keeping it a secret from Sage (for now) other than an extra indulgence if you spend the night with the girl. But telling the truth yields one more relationship point. The choice is yours!

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It's just a question of morality... it's not YOUR place to tell this to Sage but Chads... that's all ! You can reignite hostility with such actions...
That's why I'm skeptical to keep my "Telling Sage" save, yeah she feels better and all, but there has to be more than that. We're looking at, for the most part, eight more episodes of this game, and I think by telling her, and yet him still not admitting to it, he has to think "who saw me?"

I just don't like it

EDIT: Fuck that, removing "Telling Sage" save

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
maybe I am too hopeful but after reading the update myself I am hoping we do 6 month episodes, wishful thinking I know but my guess is now that we have predefined paths set in place, the coding (not sure if you call it that or not) would make the work go by faster, baring the rendering etc. If I am honest I want to see and get to know more about Zoey, she seemed to me since the MC's story to Bella to be a character I'd like to explore story wise. I'd like to see her interactions with the likes of Quinn or Riona or maybe even Jill or Josy/Maya.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
maybe I am too hopeful but after reading the update myself I am hoping we do 6 month episodes, wishful thinking I know but my guess is now that we have predefined paths set in place, the coding (not sure if you call it that or not) would make the work go by faster, baring the rendering etc. If I am honest I want to see and get to know more about Zoey, she seemed to me since the MC's story to Bella to be a character I'd like to explore story wise. I'd like to see her interactions with the likes of Quinn or Riona or maybe even Jill or Josy/Maya.
even two episodes a year at the halfway point still leaves us at least four years until it's over. Including the time that's already gone by, that's a long time to wait to finish a VN. Granted, it's one of the best VNs ever, but damn. I don't think we'll ever get 3 eps/year, that's hoping for too much

Reactions: Klopdwerg

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
It's funnier when someone who has a Milfy City character as a signature and avatar says it, I think 9 months is not much for you, you're used to waiting almost 2 years for a 20-minute update
Thats a low blow bruh, lmao:ROFLMAO:
How to play season 3?
First you need a time machine than you can import your saves.

after catch up with 300+ pages with this site having more bugs than Arieth every 5s, I'll take a break and leave this here: #fuckyoudawe.
We wait our whole lives to see our little girl grow up, but when it finally happens, it is a very emotional moment:cry::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Thats a low blow bruh, lmao:ROFLMAO:

First you need a time machine than you can import your saves.

after catch up with 300+ pages with this site having more bugs than Arieth every 5s, I'll take a break and leave this here: #fuckyoudawe.
We wait our whole lives to see our little girl grow up, but when it finally happens, it is a very emotional moment:cry::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I think the HOTs in general need a few doses of DDT to be honest with ya

#FUCKYOUDAWE

(sorry, had to)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: n0cn1l

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, Zoe huh. Now that MC have enough choice for chicks, she'll come back into his life. Hmm what will happen: Maybe his Dad will send him a message or call him with the message zoe is back. Mc goes home and meet his first Fuck Buddy again, she will tell him that she got pregnant from her boyfriend but when she told him he just run away. She gets her feelings back after talking and the next shit show will happen for our Bad MC because of all the Chicks. :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

DIKs!

Right now, I'm mostly working on Steam beta testing, bug fixing, etc.

But I'm also using my PCs by posing and rendering animations for the next update.

I'm polishing the walkthrough and releasing it to the Major DIK tiers and above this weekend.

Today, I want to talk about what's coming up in Season 3.

If you haven't played episode 8 yet. Please, stop reading right now, as you will get spoiled.

I would even advise you not to read my future posts until you have played and finished episode 8.

Spoilers are incoming below this sentence.

So, what is the plan for Season 3?

As you saw from reaching the end of Season 2, Episode 9 is not the next update that I will release.

Right now, we have reached an approximate midpoint of the main story.

Where we are right now, I have planned for a special part of the game that I have chosen to call "Interlude - Riding the Waves".

An interlude is a short story in the middle of an ongoing story, and that's what's next for Being a DIK.

Season 3 will start with this shorter interlude, and after that, Episode 9 will continue where you left off.

I will release the interlude before episode 9. This gives you some more Being a DIK content faster, and it also gives a perfect opportunity to make sure that the save transfers from Season 2 to Season 3 works for all of your games.

I wanted to manage your expectations for what the next release means in terms of development and content by telling you this.

The interlude won't be as long as the previous episodes have been, and it will primarily be focused on story events, not lewd content.

It's a shorter piece of the story that's too big to be handled within an episode and focused on story events that I want to tell in a certain way.

I hope that this will come to mean that the upcoming development cycle will be shorter as well. Both the planned animation and render count won't be near what you've seen recently from me.

That said, I know that the interlude will speak for itself and be both satisfying and worth playing for any fan of the game.

I will have more information about the interlude later and tease it more with previews and status updates.

After the interlude has been released on Patreon, it will be full speed ahead with episode 9 development.

Season 3 as a whole will feel fresh and fun; I have big plans for it.

I appreciate your support, and I hope you will enjoy the journey ahead on your chosen roads.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
I'm still optimistic.
1) It is obvious that Zoey's story was planned as part of episode 9. But apparently this backstory was so big that the DPC decided to release it as a separate episode. Thus, DPC reduces the waiting time and splits episode 9 into two parts. The only concern is the timing. We do not know how long the interlude will be developed. But we know that there will be a bit of animation and a lot of renderings, that is, the development should not take much time. I would put the interludes on the way out by January.
2) DPC said that season 3 will be fun. I guess he'll be more focused on the plot and the party. I predict that it will be released in the middle of summer. I think that both the interlude about Zoey and episode 9 should be considered as two acts. If he hadn't released the Interlude, he would have included her story as a prologue.

Reactions: Darkwen and dalli_x

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well, Zoe huh. Now that MC have enough choice for chicks, she'll come back into his life. Hmm what will happen: Maybe his Dad will send him a message or call him with the message zoe is back. Mc goes home and meet his first Fuck Buddy again, she will tell him that she got pregnant from her boyfriend but when she told him he just run away. She gets her feelings back after talking and the next shit show will happen for our Bad MC because of all the Chicks. :ROFLMAO:
Ugh. I already feel nauseous, because it's plausible and quite possible, even just for theorizing, which I am sure this thread is going to be full of for the next 1/2 to 3/4 of a year

Reactions: Trojaner

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I am sure that DPC itself adheres to the plan of 2 issues per year. The interlude can be seen as part of episode 9.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't think so, I see it more like this Neil tells Zoey that tomorrow he is going to the mansion where the MC lives to continue with the repairs and asks if she wants to go with him to surprise him and she says yes

The day comes and Neil takes her to the MC's room to surprise him and Zoey walks in and then sees my MC fucking Maya and Josy and Zoey tells him if she can join and lololo I throw the PC out the window

That last one wasn't expecting you, right? LOL

Aug 26, 2019
Iam really hoping that the game goes on to be 20 plus episodes imagine the character depth we get for each character if that really happens

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think so, I see it more like this Neil tells Zoey that tomorrow he is going to the mansion where the MC lives to continue with the repairs and asks if she wants to go with him to surprise him and she says yes

The day comes and Neil takes her to the MC's room to surprise him and Zoey walks in and then sees my MC fucking Maya and Josy and Zoey tells him if she can join and lololo I throw the PC out the window

Cool. I had the same thought. Nice.:cool:(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AchedCroissant

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

If this doesn't happen at the beginning of episode 9, I'm going to be pissed at DPC....
:p :p :p

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes