JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Is there a different dialogue for Micha at the dorm party? All im getting is "She looks familiar".
Also, has anyone actually been able to get a positive swype from her on swyper yet?

Reactions: John Ness

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
+1 for dont give a fook about interlude and zoey
i mean, who cares about how many dicks she rode or tattoos she made in california
its a pointless character who would stay nice in the past
i mean, so many backgrounds would be nice to explore (bella, sage, jill, quinn) and we are gonna take one that nobody asked for or wanted
i bet most of the players didnt even remembered her

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I for one think that the Interlude is a nice breather, I agree to some extent that Zoey coming back now seems kind of out of left field (imo if she was going to come back I feel like she should have come sooner *giggity*) but shes cute enough and seems like a low key Quinn type that I am very interested in how she will react to everyone.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Exactly .. until haloween happends .. anyone can guess how many preparations or detours we are going to take.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wait a minute .. we already got a girl MC fell for, hard, dreamt of his mom kinda hard,
went on a date with her.. he got dumped right off, after a hot kiss because .. she could not
go forward ... that was in the beginning of this game.-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is just here to twist a dagger into all Mc dreams and aspirations ...
MC is not matured enough relationships wise to handle such baggage
being dumped on him pronto.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So I think I have set up all the saves for the next season but I hear there is two different "Others" outcomes.
I believe the only two end images are you with Quinn or you alone when choosing 'Others'. Affiinity and all that don't really matter here, so much as your behaviors along the way.
I haven't been able to find anyone besides you having identical issues.
Isn't this mainly a problem on MacOS?
But those photos are not taken by a snooper. Two of them are selfies, and the last one was taken by a person that was into the storage room with Arieth, Jakob and Derek, not snooping from a door slit or something. Or maybe was taken by a security camera in the ceiling of the room, although I don´t know why should be a security camera in a empty storage room...
I got the impression that everything used in blackmail form came from the laptop, and everybody with the newer phones auto-synced to the laptop shared folders.
But we still don´t know how he knows Chad´s secret, and also, we don´t know how Burke gets the video of Jade and the MC. Vinnie can´t send it to him, since that scene haven´t happened when the laptop is stolen.
Burke gets the video if you're dumb enough to tell Derek about it, because then it winds up on the DIK laptop. Somebody's got access to whatever is on that laptop, which also suggests that it was one of the DIKs who took the original pic of Cathy.
How to play season 3?
Go back to 2024 where you belong!
Is there a different dialogue for Micha at the dorm party? All im getting is "She looks familiar".
Also, has anyone actually been able to get a positive swype from her on swyper yet?
Micha isn't on Swyper, it's her fat friend Ida trying to catfish people, which is why you don't get positive reactions. MC calls her out on her bullshit.

Reactions: Meushi
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes