KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Can anyone explain the swyper convo with real Micha?

Swyper app: Micha: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1
Source from the walkthrough....

But... any playthrough she doesn't match....:unsure:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Micha isnt in Swyper. Her friend is using her name and pictures.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Coz that's not Micha but Ida or WTF that fugly bitch is using others profile :KEK: You can't " match " it you just drag out the convo...

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I am still curious how a 35/36 year old became friends with a 20/21 year old.

Unless they met in some support group, it is quite odd.
My friend with whom I did almost every group project in college is 8 years older than me, one of my best buddies at work currently, is 16 years older than me, the oldest couple (in terms of relationship duration) amongst my circle of friends have 10 or so years difference between each other, when you reach a certain level of maturity, age is just a number. The age gap thing is way overblown in this thread.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I am still curious how a 35/36 year old became friends with a 20/21 year old.

Unless they met in some support group, it is quite odd.
When I started college I was 16 years old, yes at that age and I had friends who were 18 to 24 more or less around those ages I had friends who were already studying their second degree... Because we shared interests, We played the same games and that's when friendship was started

So now I'm 30 and some of them are almost 40 and some are over 40

I believe that if there are mutual interests, age does not matter much

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
We know almost nothing about the Interlude. DPC implied it would load the save state from the end of Season 2, which suggests that it must have some elements that key off decisions we've made so far, or it will require us to make new decisions (and thus wants to add them to the old saves rather than having to import two files into Episode 9). But beyond that (and involving Zoey, obviously), DPC has been pretty silent.
It's true we know little about the content of the Interlude. As usual DPC likes to keep his cards close.

He as quite explicit that the save transfer system will be used, to test that it goes smoothly without blowing up all of episode 9 if it faceplants:
I will release the interlude before episode 9. This gives you some more Being a DIK content faster, and it also gives a perfect opportunity to make sure that the save transfers from Season 2 to Season 3 works for all of your games.
I don't know that this suggests it "must have some elements that key off decisions we've made so far, or it will require us to make new decisions (and thus wants to add them to the old saves rather than having to import two files into Episode 9)."

DPC can test the save transfers worked without actually using them for anything in the Interlude. Indeed it would make sense not to, as then don't have to triage variable changes in Interlude + problems from the season 2 transfers.

Which is also why it's short, can sort it out before gets too far advanced with coding episode 9.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't think so

do you think that in Lynette's diary it will be all stupid trifles? do you think that somehow we won't have to deal with the causes or the consequences of Lana's death? do you think that with Bianca it will be all a cheerful telling of anecdotes about Lynette? how can you consider closed the question of Chad? and Bella's husband dead or alive sooner or later will come out and I don't think they will be moments of fat laughs...

yes in fact drugs and prostitution could be a little bit threatening for the future of the boys... a little bit? like Riona's stalker who is sure to be a reliable and funny prankster

if you minimize every dramatic moment it's actually not that dramatic, the game could be called "the absurd adventures of the all laughing mad trio Arieth, Tybalt and Derek"

in reality there is very little resolved, all postponed to the next episode, there is always an episode in which something will happen, but not this one, the next one

if Nick was a spy, or whoever, sooner or later it will be a problem to face
if Quinn's problems were solved there would not be the looming shadow of Vinnie
etc..

why, with Sage do you see it as a simple happy ending? with her not wanting to commit yet and in a few months she'll be gone? and keeping Maya and Josy together will be simple? only for Jill at this point in the story it all seems pretty quiet, am the ghosts of the past will come for her too
I'm not expecting Lynette's diary to end in a bombshell; it'll probably result in the mc finding out she had a trust fund put aside for him with a little bit more than the pitiful 5K...

Sure, some more people will tie in with the Royces, but just like finding out Jill was a Royce in the first place, it's not all that important.

Lana's already dead, so unless Tybalt's gonna dig her up and start fucking her corpse as a surrogate Jill, her death isn't critical. I'm guessing she died of a drug overdose and Buddy, or more likely Ash, was involved, and this will bring Jill's arc into the rest of the game.

What more can come of Chad's plight? The mc found out the truth, he was shocked (the readers weren't), he told Sage, she confronted Chad, he wasn't ready to tell her, and she handled it extremely well; didn't force him out of the closet, and gave him space.

Will there be more to the Cheating Chad story? Why does there need to be? Sage enlisted the mc's help to prove Chad was cheating. The scope of the mission crept to include finding the side bitch. The mc delivered on all accounts. The arc is closed.

Chad and the mc have also buried the hatchet for past transgressions. Chad is happy. Sage has closure. What more can happen with this? The jocks find out and the mc stands by Chad? It's nothing momentous.

With Bella there is surely some dark trauma, but whatever it was, it already happened. When the mc finds out he will be there for her, and so will Jill, dialling the abortion grief hotline against Bella's wishes, but that's Jill for you.

All the drama you've listed are just complications. These serve to provide some conflict but it's all mostly fluff to propel the game along. There is no major story arc, there is no end game, there is just the mc, his cock, his bitches, his friends and college, with a few potholes along the way. No zombies, no end of world crisis, no evil cult. It's just a very well presented bit of fun.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Lana's already dead, so unless Tybalt's gonna dig her up and start fucking her corpse as a surrogate Jill, her death isn't critical. I'm guessing she died of a drug overdose and Buddy, or more likely Ash, was involved, and this will bring Jill's arc into the rest of the game.
Reading this I want to ask you a question, why does Quinn reject the MC if she sees him with Jill?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Reading this I want to ask you a question, why does Quinn reject the MC if she sees him with Jill?
I was thinking because she's little miss goody two shoes, but I don't think that's the case. Don't see Quinn as the jealous type either, but since I'm not a DIK player, I'm just spouting nonsense. I guess with Quinn, it could be any number of things. Some interactions I've had with Bella and Jill, Quinn was in the background somewhere, usually walking by.

Let me see if I can find the picture of the one I'm thinking of in the library...

screenshot1890.png
There's one during E3 I think as well when the MC's talking to Bella at lunch at the table with Cathy and Jade. Don't know if it means anything. I mean, they're fucking polar opposites of each other.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Jill is not only the most self-righteous, holier than thou character of the whole game, but also a Royce, imagine if the MC was close to both Jill and Quinn, found out about Quinn's restaurant and drugs, then told Jill about it.
Quinn is smart enough to understand the shitshow it would cause so she just backs the fuck away from that danger.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I was thinking because she's little miss goody two shoes, but I don't think that's the case. Don't see Quinn as the jealous type either, but since I'm not a DIK player, I'm just spouting nonsense. I guess with Quinn, it could be any number of things. Some interactions I've had with Bella and Jill, Quinn was in the background somewhere, usually walking by.

Let me see if I can find the picture of the one I'm thinking of in the library...

There's one during E3 I think as well when the MC's talking to Bella at lunch at the table with Cathy and Jade. Don't know if it means anything. I mean, they're fucking polar opposites of each other.
True... but take it from someone who played already all routes... she took very much liking to our MC... but since she's DA QUEEN BITCH she will not admit to it even to herself... ;):BootyTime:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You mean other than Jill serving to cock block the mc one more time?!

Like sixart said, it's jealousy.

She first baulked a bit when she and Riona caught him with Sage in the garden.

It's not about sex though, it's about his strong connection with other girls that Quinn coverts.

She's beginning to show a side of herself to the mc that she has hidden for so long; if she feels she's no more important to the mc than his other friends, she goes back to self defence mode and severs the link.

It's classic "Bad girl wall building 101".

That, or DPC's logic is:

MC + Jill != Quinn​
View attachment 1534162
Now imagine when the goddess arrives

-1000 RP Maya / Josy
I haven't encountered that in the game, but seriously having to explain himself other than, "Just stirring up Tommy" is bullshit. If he hands his balls over to the girls now, imagine how tight the grip will get later...

EDIT: Zoey has really done a number on you hasn't she. Lucky it's not a 6 month wait for the Interlude. DPC has assured me it's only gonna be 5 and a half month... :p

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes