J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Or, she could be a year older than Tremolo. It's not at all weird, being one year apart at that age.
So Zoey graduated in high school and had grades high enough to go to college, but wanted that younger Tremolo to drop out high school and leave his dad to follow her to become surfer, Zoey´s dream, not Tremolo´s... Such a positive influence for Tremolo, that girl! For sure, Neil must be really fond of her. :LOL:

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
But why even interlude then ?
Interlude is irrelevant and useless if her past/future had no impact in main story
Well, she came back at the end of ep8... So from ep9, zoey will have an impact... Most probably will be a major one... Some back from the death feelings or drama or who knows what.... And one of the reasons is exactly this interlude...

Dec 19, 2019
My bet is she´s going to be a character only for the interlude and will continue her life after that.
The problem is that it doesn't make sense to waste so much time and make an interlude for an insignificant character. DPC for some reason wants to make us care a little bit about Zoey and then have the opportunity to put her inside the plot. Oviously you couldn't do this with just a simple flashback and so that's what the interlude is for.

My bet is that Zoey is going to be almost LI (like Lily, Quinn) or she connects to the plot somehow and we don't know yet. The cycle of people that MC knows is a nutshell and everybody is connected to everybody so I don't doubt Zoey is connected to someone we already know.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
So Zoey graduated in high school and had grades high enough to go to college, but wanted that younger Tremolo to drop out high school and leave his dad to follow her to become surfer, Zoey´s dream, not Tremolo´s... Such a positive influence for Tremolo, that girl! For sure, Neil must be really fond of her. :LOL:
Well, let's not overreact. She just asked him to follow her... Is not like she forced him or something like that. I think that everybody from here would do the same thing... To ask their bf/bff/partners/fwb etc to follow them...

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
But why even interlude then ?
Interlude is irrelevant and useless if her past/future had no impact in main story
I have no answers for that. Maybe DPC thinks that has some good material about Zoey, even if it´s not relevant for the story, and don´t want to waste it. Maybe she´s tired of writing about B&R and wanted a change at the middle of the game. It´s something that happens with writers. Maybe he just wanted to mark the middle of the game with a different, although related, storyline, like in opera or the theatre. I don´t know. We´ll see.

Reactions: ZWCook

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I had a friend in high school whose girlfriend convinced him to put a shot gun in his mouth and pull the trigger. Moving to California doesn't seem like that big of an ask. (I've processed it - it was almost 30 years ago - but still.)

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Well, let's not overreact. She just asked him to follow her... Is not like she forced him or something like that. I think that everybody from here would do the same thing... To ask their bf/bff/partners/fwb etc to follow them...
If you were 19 and already have your diploma, you would ask your younger girlfriend to abandone her family and studies in her last year, to follow you to "live life" at the beach as a surfer? Again, such a great influence.

That scenario doesn´t make any sense. Zoey is 19, like Tremolo. She abandoned her family and high school to "live life", asked Tremolo to abandon her family and high school too to follow her (somethin that Neil never knew, hence he´s not resentful with Zoey) but Tremolo was more mature, finished high school and went to college. Now, she has returned for unknown reasons, don´t have her diploma and can´t enter in B&R and the HOTs. She can be a character only for the "interlude" and then return to her life, or she can enter again in Tremolo´s life by being a stripper in Pink Rose. I don´t see any other plausible options.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Hey DIK's ;)
Playing lately on a different path I saw 2 things, that somehow are a little weird for me, maybe someone could give a hint (there may be a minor things, but better to ask).

1. Did someone also had an issue with the game not making the autosaves of the game? And before you ask - yes, I have autosave enabled in game settings (I know my question can be stupid, but I'm not THAT stupid ;))

2. This one isn't that big, but just a thought.
Did someone maybe had a feeling, that something changed with the Micha/Ida thing on Swyper? What I'm saying is that I always had a certain way that I make the dialog with Ida on Swyper in Ep. 4 and it always works to continue in Ep. 6 with "Micha". But lately I saw, that the same dialog in Ep. 4 makes the Swyper dialog in Ep.6 unavaible, because after swyping up (to make fun of her ;)), there's an info about not finding a match.

Thank you for you answers. Have a good day :)

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Do we know what the interlude will be like? As in gameplay.

To me it seems like it is to give us background on Zoey before she joins the main game. We already have this for other characters with flashbacks during prologues (we know about the formation of the DIKs, Jill's family, Isabella's marriage, Quinn's life etc.).

As far as I can tell, Zoey will just be given a super long version of these prologues to give us a ton of information about her and what she's been up to. I'm with this, but unless there are some choices to make in it that will change things later or has some gameplay elements (a free roam maybe), I don't see why it needs to be long enough to be a separate release. I guess we'll see.

Oct 3, 2021
I have a problem ,I just start the game today, but the animation scenes doesn`t work, I mean that I see black screen instead of the animation, please help me to fix that issue. btw when I unzipped the zip file two error shown but the game start well.
sorry for my bad English

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
Then in a Jill path storyline, that may help MC (in Jill's parent's eyes) in that he helped Jill with the recital?
Jill's mother could turn out to be an ally for MC, if he can play his cards right without bullshitting.
That he helped Jill during the recital could be a big plus for MC imho.
The father, on the other hand, I think will be a big obstacle ...

Reactions: znar25

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Stuck at the party at HOT house, cant seem to go any farther into the story, could someone explain what I am missing?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes