JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Regardless, you still pay her for sex. Whether she does it with others or not is irrelevant.
MC has never paid Quinn for sex. He even stops paying her for the restaurant girls during the rooftop scene. From that scene on, all interactions with Quinn about the restaurant are done and you can have sex with all the girls on her menu for free (if you play your cards right). During the hangout in ep7, Quinn asks MC which girl he likes and if you pick "You", Quinn literally says "That's.....not what I meant. You don't have to pay me for that."

Reactions: kih1952

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
MC stops paying Quinn for sex on the rooftop scene. From that scene on, all interactions with Quinn about the restaurant are done and you can have sex with all the girls on her menu for free (if you play your cards right). During the hangout in ep7, Quinn asks MC which girl he likes and if you pick "You", Quinn literally says "That's.....not what I meant. You don't have to pay me for that."
I know all that. All I was saying is that by definition what she and the other girls do is prostitution. Whether it's one time or not.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I know all that. All I was saying is that by definition what she and the other girls do is prostitution. Whether it's one time or not.
Yeah, no, you're completely right about that. I must have misunderstood your meaning when you said "Pay Quinn for sex". I was assuming you meant that MC pays Quinn to have sex with her. My mistake, bro.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, no, you're completely right about that. I must have misunderstood your meaning when you said "Pay Quinn for sex". I was assuming you meant that MC pays Quinn to have sex with her. My mistake, bro.
You do pay for the threesome with her and Riona. Unless you just count her as a bonus for buying Riona. I don't personally, you pay for a fusion meal which includes Quinn.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
You do pay for the threesome with her and Riona. Unless you just count her as a bonus for buying Riona. I don't personally, you pay for a fusion meal which includes Quinn.
The context of this entire discussion is whether Quinn slept with Burke. To which I still hold the answer is no.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The context of this entire discussion is whether Quinn slept with Burke. To which I still hold the answer is no.
My response was to you saying she was a pimp and not a prostitute. That's technically not the case, it wasn't specifically about Burke. I was just pointing out the fact that she does the prostitution as well. I'm not trying to ruffle your feathers.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
MC has never paid Quinn for sex. He even stops paying her for the restaurant girls during the rooftop scene. From that scene on, all interactions with Quinn about the restaurant are done and you can have sex with all the girls on her menu for free (if you play your cards right). During the hangout in ep7, Quinn asks MC which girl he likes and if you pick "You", Quinn literally says "That's.....not what I meant. You don't have to pay me for that."
He paid for the threesome with Riona. He paid quite a lot, but outside the normal money system. He says, when he gets the $5,000 inheritance, that he replaced the $500 he took from his tuition fund for it first thing.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Your not "buying" anyone. You are paying a pair of professionals for their service.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah, your very funny name aside, that's naive. He wouldn't trust her to be recruiting for her if he hadn't turned her out too.

Bob NewHeart

Jun 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I am absolutely loving the story and the game. Started off figuring this is the normal faire for this site. BUT after awhile I really started to feel and root for the pc and the other characters. Great character development and engaging story. Love that you included music portions such as the recital (was rooting for Jill during that scene) and with a certain choice from the pc, definitely a good guy and the whole scene made me happy.

Again fantastic work.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It just all makes for a shallow game and an increasingly boring story. I just tried to do another playthru so that I could explore some content. I didn't make it all the way through ep4, I just got bored and quit.
It is a pretty shallow game.

It's just a slice of life story of a big dicked dude starting out at college.

Compared to stories like CoBD, What a Legend, Rebirth and so on, games that are heavily story driven, BaDIK's story is very light and has amost no driving force. It's really just about about the characters, and mostly about having fun. The conflict is there to stop it from being one big long fuck fest, but at its heart it's a college sex comedy.

Most college/school comedies that come to mind are:
  • The guy(s) trying to get the girls - check
  • Warring frats - check
  • Dickhead dean - check
  • Competing schools - probably not gonna happen
Regarding getting bored from the replay, it just comes down to personal preference. I enjoy the character interactions and have replayed the game entirely a few times. Compared to story heavy games, I find they bog down on a replay if you already know the story (I restarted CoBD and never even reached the new content).

so the most important cycle of the second season is officially a joke, and it's all good? it's all part of the plan?

but from now on there will be a more serious twist and if it won't be in the third season it will be in the fourth and if it won't be in the fourth it will be in the prologue and if it won't be in the prologue it will be in our fan story. trust me it will be!!!

there is nothing wrong with comic moments in the story, but not the lintel of a season and the pivotal moment of one of the 5 LI, which came out very badly pushing all of us players to try to forget what she did for 3 chapters out of 4 ...

for now BADIK has had two important moments, that catalyze almost completely the seasons in which they occur, both between development (Jill) and conclusion (M+J) are among the least appreciated / most criticized. it's going well, but it could have gone much better, because that DPC tent account if we drank three beers or 2 beers and a vodka at the party is great, but not enough.

i can't wait to see MC run away in tears when Zoey arrives

p.s. i quite agree that we don't need an antagonist

by the way all those listed are mainly antagonists of other characters, they become MC only rebound

Quinn is antagonist of Maya and Sage
Chad of Sage
Jill's Tybalt
Burke of Hots and maybe will become one of Maya
etc
etc
The game is a comedy, often the events are bordering on ridiculous (a lot of Derek's hijinks), so while the drama is to be taken somewhat seriously, I don't think it's meant to be all that stressful.

People are constantly panicking that the college is gonna burn down and the mc will only be able to save 1 our of the 20+ girls, but this game really isn't headed in that direction.

It's fun to theorise so many things as the game has heaps of open ended details that are slowly being closed, but it's pretty safe to say that none of it matters.

Of all the drama, Maya's oppressive father is probably the biggest issue. In real life, this would be a source of significant depression for Maya, and as a friend of Maya's, the mc would be quite sympathetic.

In real life, all the other drama can typically be ignored:
  • The mc pretty much ignored Tybalt's threat and kept seeing Jill anyway,
  • The jocks are no big drama for the mc, he's put them in their place a number of times (I'm not convinced they trashed the DIK's mansion),
  • Burke poses no issue towards the mc,
  • Quinn is either the mc's friend or she just ignores him; and
  • At the moment, Vinny is nothing.
So basically it's just a fun ride. DPC gave his disclaimer at the beginning because, depending on your personal experience, some delicate subjects are breached, but, contrary to popular belief, I don't think he's planning to destroy the players' souls.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I see people speculating about Zoey joining to the HOTs or even the DIKs (I assume the last as a joke). Well, when Tremolo tells his story to Bella, he says "Over a year ago, she left town for San Diego..." "She asked me to come with her, but I chose to stay with my dad and finish high school".

So Zoey didn´t even graduated in high school, assuming Tremolo and her are the same age. She can´t be a student in B&R and so can´t be a HOT. I don´t see how, credibly, a girl that is not a student of a college would be a part of a plot centered in that college. I though that a way to make her fix into Tremolo´s world around B&R was if she becomes one of the girls of Pink Rose and a friend of Lily, or something like that. But I suppose she should be at least 21 for that, and she probably is about 19. My bet is she´s going to be a character only for the interlude and will continue her life after that. Or did DPC say that she will have a relevant role in the plot in the future?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya as I did a 2nd playthrough of Ep 8 here this weekend, I was thinking about Zoey toward the end of it during her arrival scene at Neil's house, and I was thinking the same things about how she could fit into the story properly. My first thought was maybe she'll strip at the club given her educational background, or maybe work somewhere else the characters will be hanging out at or something. Gonna be interesting. Sucks that it's gonna be forever before we get to play Episode 9, lol.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes