kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Just off the top of my head I'd also go with Nicole (regarding a natural body design) and I'm probably forgetting a few others.
Elena, Riona, Nicole and maybe Josy and Quinn are the most natural looking girls. If I had to choose Elena's face is awesome, the textures and expressions are perfect, I think it's the most realistic model.

Bella and Jill are the opposite, I think they were the first models or they are made to appeal to patrons.

I hated Jill up to chapter 5 because of her unrealistic body and strange face but after the recital she is now my #1 alongside with Quinn, who was my favourite from the start. Her renders have improved too. The best and the worst girl for the MC but who cares, love is blindness.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to imply that you did, if I came across that way. I think the dev brings up that pregnancy test not only as a plot reveal/cliffhanger but also to remind us that he's hinted that MC's actions can have consequences. Just like dev's hinted (through his dad and the crabs incident) that the MC can get STD's as well.
Your actions have a pretty big impact on Derek as well. From him getting crabs etc. to his own demeanor changing at times to mach what path you are on, seemingly to keep him more relatable to the players chosen path. Most noticeably are the differences in his jokes at the prep party, between your dik\chick affinity. Not really what we were talking about but I figured I'd mention it.

Reactions: Porthas

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
We're just rambling, or I'm just rambling... not enough sleep. :LOL:

But yeah good points, I do like how the game gives you different content based on the MC's... er... personality. :cool:
I generally agree with that. I really don't like the differences in the MC's dialogue to his father. Most times as a dik he is a complete piece of shit to him for no good reason at all. One of the places I think DPC made too big a change in responses.

Reactions: aragh and Porthas

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I generally agree with that. I really don't like the differences in the MC's dialogue to his father. Most times as a dik he is a complete piece of shit to him for no good reason at all. One of the places I think DPC made too big a change in responses.
Oh, I didn't know that, but then again I've never been a dik to the dad. Yeah... I agree with you on this one, I don't see any reason to be rude to the dad, this is one of the few VN's where the dad isn't dead or an asshole. :LOL:

Reactions: RukiRG

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
We're just rambling, or I'm just rambling... not enough sleep. :LOL:

But yeah good points, I do like how the game gives you different content based on the MC's... er... personality. :cool:
Yeah I get the not enough sleep part. I've been living, breathing and shitting this site for double digit hours per day ever since I came back to this damn game a week ago.

I blame you all!! All of you I say!!! :ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Oh, I didn't know that, but then again I've never been a dik to the dad. Yeah... I agree with you on this one, I don't see any reason to be rude to the dad, this is one of the few VN's where the dad isn't dead or an asshole. :LOL:
The text messages and whatnot are the same, which is odd, but the phone calls you are flying of the handle with him over nothing at all, yelling at him for thinking your a child with your money, things like that. He acts like a spoiled brat to him but tells him not to treat him like a child. I'm way more of a "Chick" in real life it seems.

Most of the responses from a Chick MC are close to what I would do myself. Most anyway, I never would have told Derek not to stay up too late on account of school, I mean come on. But like I said he writes very black and white responses to what affinity your on.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
the fact that Heather and Clara are both quite fine blondes helps a lot.;)
Clara is a no thanks to me unless Jacob starts dating her, then I'd have to do it.
However, Heather on the other hand... I got my saves all lined up aiming at her future content. That text exchange between her and MC made me grin while nodding my head slowly. Yup, she gonna get that footlong she heard the rumors about real soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Clara is a no thanks to me unless Jacob starts dating her, then I'd have to do it.
However, Heather on the other hand... I got my saves all lined up aiming at her future content. That text exchange between her and MC made me grin while nodding my head slowly. Yup, she gonna get that footlong she heard the rumors about real soon.
I just pictured you rubbing your hands nefariously.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Wolf312

Nov 29, 2019
Guys, this has nothing to do with the game but, i just got a chromebook and, i have the doubt, what port can i use for playing the games on that kind of laptop?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I liked the latest update but it still seems like the Chick path is sorely lacking compared to the DIK path. From what I could tell you can get almost everything from the Chick path on the DIK path except for Jill. On the Chick path there's hardly anything exclusive other than some relatively minor scenes with the exception of Jill.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Guys, this has nothing to do with the game but, i just got a chromebook and, i have the doubt, what port can i use for playing the games on that kind of laptop?
As far as I know the chrome books are Linux. The Win\Linux should work, just run it from the sh file.

Reactions: Wolf312

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I am not familiar with ChromeOS, but I think I have read that it includes an Android runtime environment.

Reactions: Wolf312

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
So for Jill's piano recital you have to have practiced the song a couple of times.
Only thing I can't quite figure is where that line starts exactly, none of the guides mention it.
Do you have to stay with Isabella? Is it even possible on a non-Jill path?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So for Jill's piano recital you have to have practiced the song a couple of times.
Only thing I can't quite figure is where that line starts exactly, none of the guides mention it.
Do you have to stay with Isabella? Is it even possible on a non-Jill path?
I helped her in all my routes, Maya and Josy, Sage and Quinn and on Jill's route where I couldn't help Jill it was on Isabella's route and because I had forgotten to learn the song

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes