Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
In my opinion Burke is the only "old man" which use the "restaurant" services. But he may use his influence to attract sponsors in exchange for other things like advertising or who knows...
Not a chance. He may want to turn them out himself, but there is no chance Quinn is going to make enough money to even bother pimping girls out to college students. Look, the reality is the only way any prostitution business makes any sense is guys in their late 30's to their mid 60's. Those are the people with the disposable income to do it, and the desperate ego to sooth. Give them a way to do it for a tax write-off...I mean...come on. Besides, the whole scheme doesn't make any fucking sense at all, if they aren't turn the girls out.

Quinn's running what, 4 girls, trying for 5-6? Say $350 an hour at the low end (hot college age girls - hah! - more likely $500-1,000 an hour), send em out a couple dates a week...$3-10,000 a week, at the low end...with her money problems? Nah, there's a lot more old men than Burke.

Reactions: Warscared

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So for Jill's piano recital you have to have practiced the song a couple of times.
Only thing I can't quite figure is where that line starts exactly, none of the guides mention it.
Do you have to stay with Isabella? Is it even possible on a non-Jill path?
It's possible on a non-Jill path and you don't have to stay with Bella either. I've helped Jill on all my saves (they are all solo girl runs), so yeah, it can be done.

After you have listened to Jill play piano at the Prep Mansion, you take a photo of the sheet music (then later, transcribe it to tabs). After that, whenever you're in free roam, click your guitar. Won't happen for every free roam, but the ones you can do it, practice Jill's song. As long as you've done it each time you could, at the recital, you'll get the option to help her. Regardless of path (even on a DiK path), you can still help Jill.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So for Jill's piano recital you have to have practiced the song a couple of times.
Only thing I can't quite figure is where that line starts exactly, none of the guides mention it.
Do you have to stay with Isabella? Is it even possible on a non-Jill path?
The start is always the very first free roam after picking who to stay with no matter who you pick. Just transcribe the sheet music and keep checking the guitar at free roams, I don't recall what ones but it's only like three times.

Reactions: Bread Pitt

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
if Burke simply diverts the scholarship from students who are actually deserving, to those who are deserving because of "extracurricular commitments," in the end the money isn't missing anywhere and it's also pretty hard to come up short.

it depends a lot on the criteria established for these scholarships and the control that there is on the allocation, if Burke takes care of everything who should notice?

what does it matter to donors that the scholarship goes to Camilla and not KRJ?
It's a pretty big institution. You can be sure there are regular audits. Hell, even just if they give out any Federally backed loans, they're getting audited (only the Pentagon is allowed to loose trillions of dollars without ever going through an audit!)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Why were Jill's parents not at her recital? An alleged huge moment for her and they were not there? Jill invited her established friends she has had for years, all her library friends and MC.

A plot mistake in writing or is there a plot path here?
Her mother was there, though you only really see her in one shot.

Reactions: znar25

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
It's possible on a non-Jill path and you don't have to stay with Bella either. I've helped Jill on all my saves (they are all solo girl runs), so yeah, it can be done.

After you have listened to Jill play piano at the Prep Mansion, you take a photo of the sheet music (then later, transcribe it to tabs). After that, whenever you're in free roam, click your guitar. Won't happen for every free roam, but the ones you can do it, practice Jill's song. As long as you've done it each time you could, at the recital, you'll get the option to help her. Regardless of path (even on a DiK path), you can still help Jill.
Good to know, 'cause I really like helping her out.
feels good man nic cage.gif

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I'm confused. It sounds like you're saying we cum inside Maya, but we have not yet cum inside Maya. That has not happened. I would remember if we had because she's my favorite LI and this would cause me to lose my shit.
There is a branch to Maya's Chapter 8 scene. Given the right conditions, you can cum inside.

But there is NO question, the pregnancy can not be from the MC, because it happens even if you never fuck anyone.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Oh, I didn't know that, but then again I've never been a dik to the dad. Yeah... I agree with you on this one, I don't see any reason to be rude to the dad, this is one of the few VN's where the dad isn't dead or an asshole. :LOL:
I did, but only for DIK route sake... Even if I didn't want to be rude with him... :(
Not a chance. He may want to turn them out himself, but there is no chance Quinn is going to make enough money to even bother pimping girls out to college students. Look, the reality is the only way any prostitution business makes any sense is guys in their late 30's to their mid 60's. Those are the people with the disposable income to do it, and the desperate ego to sooth. Give them a way to do it for a tax write-off...I mean...come on. Besides, the whole scheme doesn't make any fucking sense at all, if they aren't turn the girls out.

Quinn's running what, 4 girls, trying for 5-6? Say $350 an hour at the low end (hot college age girls - hah! - more likely $500-1,000 an hour), send em out a couple dates a week...$3-10,000 a week, at the low end...with her money problems? Nah, there's a lot more old men than Burke.
It's strange because nobody mention about sex with older men except of Burke scene
I'm aiming to cuck Tommy with Heather AND Tanya at the same time (yeah, threesome) in Tommy's room and this is not negotiable
Non-negotiable but DPC must to create that scene :ROFLMAO:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes, Neil is a great father, the best dad MC could ever ask for; He raised MC as a single dad, has always been a loving parent, taught MC self-defence, helped build his character and passed his giant dick gene to MC, the main reasons why MC is popular with the ladies... my MC has always treated Neil with huge respect.

Well, yeah, but he's also very near the ONLY dad in an AVN. The rest are all dead so you can hit on your mom.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1532979
Looks like Zoey's a big hit. Not really getting the excitement, though. Sure, she's pretty, but so is nearly every other girl in this game.

More interestingly to me, Zoey doesn't have her tattoos yet, so this scene must take place either shortly after she got to San Diego or, more likely, before she left. I'd say it's reasonable evidence at least some of the Interlude will be about her time with the MC.

In my Jill route, I never pushed Bella into a kiss past the library scene in E3. Whenever I had the choice, like staying at her house and going swimming with her, I never tried anything, plus I was figuring for the future that it wouldn't look good at all knowing it could and most likely will come up in the future. I've definitely not pushed that envelope when it came to attempting to do anything with Bella.

I think I'm more worried about Jill's parents at this point than I am Tybalt. The Zoey shit just has me on edge though, but it's the parents, like you said, that said appearances matter to.
I'm not to keen on even visiting Bella in the library. That scene is just so uncomfortable, and it's not like we've gained any countering insights in the subsequent 5 episodes. Hopefully we'll finally know what happened to Bella by the end of Season 3. But I'm not placing any money on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkKiller

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Looks like Zoey's a big hit. Not really getting the excitement, though. Sure, she's pretty, but so is nearly every other girl in this game.

More interestingly to me, Zoey doesn't have her tattoos yet, so this scene must take place either shortly after she got to San Diego or, more like, before she left. I'd say it's reasonable evidence at least some of the Interlude will be about her time with the MC.
It's about staying positive or at least optimistic. Having to wait who knows how many more months until the the interlude episode or episode 9 drops while fussing and bitching about Zoey is going suck. I doubt many are going to choose or prefer Zoey over the girl they've spent the past 8 episodes pursuing, however it won't hurt to have players end up liking her and look forward to whatever role she may end up playing in the game moving forward.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes