Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
All I'm picturing is Lilly wrapped around me like a blanket :).
She's easily one of the more attractive girls in the game and thankfully Dev didn't clown her bodily proportions like with Bella and some others. Bella is my favorite, but that's because of her face. Her body proportions... let's just say I like my girls with a bit more realism in their design.

Reactions: KristopheH
Jul 1, 2018
Zoey won't be the most attractive girl but It's fine. There are better looking girl than Quinn yet she is still the most relevant and interesting ATM, I hope the same for Zoey.
how about the Mascot?
I think Zoey will join the DIK along with a maggot sister (Elena since she fits the attitude more than Heather) and her plot/role will be her completing the tasks with the MC (father) help, It will be up to us to choose how much we help her.

Reactions: goldenrule91

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
what happened at the end, why there is a pic of tybalt and jade in sages home ?
Sage is bisexual and a little deranged, she maintains a secret relationship with Jade and at the same time with her son Tybalt.

I let go of the game at that moment, it was becoming rubbish ...

... or so I did not understand everything.

:KEK:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
[...] Her body proportions... let's just say I like my girls with a bit more realism in their design.
I agree. This probably is also true for most adult games I played. As far as I can tell, Josy is the only girl that is somewhat natural in her design. But the writing (personalities) and the faces are really well done. I just think Zoey's face has way too much going on, but this could also be only that specific scene. My biggest concern is the writing; as long that's good, I'll warm up to her... after having had my mandatory dose of Sage and Bella.

Reactions: J.A.L.
Jul 1, 2018
pfft..I remember him staying up in the hallway all the time and he gave a bit of attitude after clicking on him the second time. I remember also pretty much going through that free-roam pretty quickly. Was cool to see though Chad keeping the other Alpha off the MC's case though.

I definitely don't see more than half this game playing as a CHIK. :ROFLMAO:
Doing a Dik route, you also miss a lot. Neutral route is the best way to get the most scenes since the side girls don't care if you are a DIK except Quinn and the main girls are okay with a neutral MC.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Either she'll let you and you do, or she won't and you don't. You aren't given an option to pull out if she's willing, so this is another one we can write off as a potential pregnancy trigger with her.
It's the same with Josy at the spa. It's just another forced action made by DPC. Something so potentially damaging as that and your made to do it, like he doesn't already take the reins of the MC enough. I just hope he doesn't use it as another tool from his drama basket. Having the MC say something like "I knew that was a bad idea, but damn" when you as a play have no way to avoid it.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I agree. This probably is also true for most adult games I played. As far as I can tell, Josy is the only girl that is somewhat natural in her design. But the writing (personalities) and the faces are really well done. I just think Zoey's face has way too much going on, but this could also be only that specific scene. My biggest concern is the writing; as long that's good, I'll warm up to her... after having had my mandatory dose of Sage and Bella.
Agreed, the writing carries these characters past their silly body design. Just off the top of my head I'd also go with Nicole (regarding a natural body design) and I'm probably forgetting a few others. Dev restrains himself sometimes just not often enough :LOL:

Reactions: kyrlian

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
It's the same with Josy at the spa. It's just another forced action made by DPC. Something so potentially damaging as that and your made to do it, like he doesn't already take the reins of the MC enough. I just hope he doesn't use it as another tool from his drama basket. Having the MC say something like "I knew that was a bad idea, but damn" when you as a play have no way to avoid it.
Josy in particular mentions she's on the pill, though I can understand the general point. I'll avoid being annoyed with the dev tho, unless he does go the route of forcing a MC pregnancy on us without giving us the chance to "pull out" - though realistically, pulling out is no guarantee in keeping a girl from getting pregnant. Neither is the pill. :LOL:

Reactions: Ilhares

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi I have 2 question
do I need 5 saves to play all routes?
what happened at the end, why there is a pic of tybalt and jade in sages home ?
Create a solo route for EVERY interested parties... not just the main ones... how many have you counted ? :LOL:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Zoey won't be the most attractive girl but It's fine. There are better looking girl than Quinn yet she is still the most relevant and interesting ATM, I hope the same for Zoey.

I think Zoey will join the DIK along with a maggot sister (Elena since she fits the attitude more than Heather) and her plot/role will be her completing the tasks with the MC (father) help, It will be up to us to choose how much we help her.
if they do this "no girl has ever joined a male frat" disney channel movie bs I will lmao off and if she joins the HOTs, the amount of shit she is going to get from Maya/Josy and the other HOTs will be hilarious

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
if they do this "no girl has ever joined a male frat" disney channel movie bs I will lmao off and if she joins the HOTs, the amount of shit she is going to get from Maya/Josy and the other HOTs will be hilarious
As soon as I saw her she had HOTs written all over her, but that's just how I see it

Love the avatar choice by the way (y)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Josy in particular mentions she's on the pill, though I can understand the general point. I'll avoid being annoyed with the dev tho, unless he does go the route of forcing a MC pregnancy on us without giving us the chance to "pull out" - though realistically, pulling out is no guarantee in keeping a girl from getting pregnant. Neither is the pill. :LOL:
Yeah, I understand that. But with drama this thick I personally wouldn't put it past him. The one thing the game is not lacking in is drama, and having the MC get a girl pregnant in collage wouldn't be a stretch.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Yeah, I understand that. But with drama this thick I personally wouldn't put it past him. The one thing the game is not lacking in is drama, and having the MC get a girl pregnant in collage wouldn't be a stretch.
I think that "getting a girl pregnant" possibility is definitely a given, but I don't think it's happened yet. Or, to be more precise, it will be from one of the times when we had an option, probably in future chapters. And the positive pregnancy test result at the end of Chp 8... I don't think that's an MC result. As other's have said, you can avoid all the girls in the game and still get that at the end.

Reactions: ename144

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Man, I'm trying as hard as I can, but Cammy and Rio take it in the ass so often it's a challenge!

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I wouldn't say join the DIKs but she for sure could end up crashing in the DIK mansion. Like MC can crash at the HOTs house

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think that "getting a girl pregnant" possibility is definitely a given, but I don't think it's happened yet. Or, to be more precise, it will be from one of the times when we had an option, probably in future chapters. And the positive pregnancy test result at the end of Chp 8... I don't think that's an MC result. As other's have said, you can avoid all the girls in the game and still get that at the end.
I never thought it was the MC's doing. Like you said you can be celibate the whole game and still see it.

Man, I'm trying as hard as I can, but Cammy and Rio take it in the ass so often it's a challenge!
You do you :)

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I never thought it was the MC's doing. Like you said you can be celibate the whole game and still see it.
Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to imply that you did, if I came across that way. I think the dev brings up that pregnancy test not only as a plot reveal/cliffhanger but also to remind us that he's hinted that MC's actions can have consequences. Just like dev's hinted (through his dad and the crabs incident) that the MC can get STD's as well.

Reactions: Skeltom
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes