aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
-
She kinda looks like Josy... If Josy dyed her hair blue, got a tattoo on her throat, and took eyebrow and make-up lessons from Kim Kardashian. Also: Again, the writing better be good, because IMO the character's model is just nope. Fucking Lilly and Nicole have more class... Hmmm, Fucking Lilly and Nicole :sneaky:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
-

She kinda looks like Josy... If Josy dyed her hair blue, got a tattoo on her throat, and took eyebrow and make-up lessons from Kim Kardashian. Also: Again, the writing better be good, because IMO the character's model is just nope. Fucking Lilly and Nicole have more class... Hmmm, Fucking Lilly and Nicole :sneaky:
No offense to your opinion, but Lily got that booty where you go to spank it in doggystyle, fuck around and bounce your wrist off her tailbone.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
View attachment 1533428
Those angles, that jaw, the long face... Don´t let the make up and hairstyle fool you: It´s a trap.
not sure if serious 6.gif

She's definitely not my type, but she doesn't look like a dude. Cassandra from Dragon Age Inquisition... you could make a stronger claim with that.

cass flowers.gif

But any silly trans talk with this chick is just that. MC grew up with her and then they had sex... male/female sex scene and everything. Dev would have to actually re-do the whole sex scene.

I mean, this is a silly soap opera game with hidden secrets and stuff, but I'm gonna go with on this one, the girl is MC's first girlfriend coming back to stir up the romance pot. That's it.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I won't. But not because i don't think she is atractive. She is. But the only DIK who deserves be a cuck is Tommy (and boy, what a cuck he will be).
I dunno man. I agree Jamie doesn't deserve to be cucked but I disagree with Tommy being the only DIK that deserves it. The HOT party in Ep. 7, Jacob was acting kinda cowardly. Hiding in the upstairs hallway the whole night, not even having MC's back while he went around and cleared the party of the Alphas.
I'd probably cuck Jacob just on principle for acting like a bitch.

Reactions: goldenrule91

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I dunno man. I agree Jamie doesn't deserve to be cucked but I disagree with Tommy being the only DIK that deserves it. The HOT party in Ep. 7, Jacob was acting kinda cowardly. Hiding in the upstairs hallway the whole night, not even having MC's back while he went around and cleared the party of the Alphas.
I'd probably cuck Jacob just on principle for acting like a bitch.
I never actually cleared the Alphas out in the few runs I've done since getting this back..what exactly happens if you do?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I never actually cleared the Alphas out in the few runs I've done since getting this back..what exactly happens if you do?
Pretty much nothing. The whole thing is basically just so Jacob can get laid which further aggravates me because the dude didn't even leave the spot until MC cleared all the Alphas out....then afterwards, Jacob just goes into the party and starts making out with some blonde girl.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
No offense to your opinion, but Lily got that booty where you go to spank it in doggystyle, fuck around and bounce your wrist off her tailbone.
I don't see the problem :p. But we'll see. Zoey might actually be really great and/or a red herring. For all we know she's in a happy relationship with her new boyfriend she met online: Derek.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Pretty much nothing. The whole thing is basically just so Jacob can get laid which further aggravates me because the dude didn't even leave the spot until MC cleared all the Alphas out....then afterwards, Jacob just goes into the party and starts making out with some blonde girl.
pfft..I remember him staying up in the hallway all the time and he gave a bit of attitude after clicking on him the second time. I remember also pretty much going through that free-roam pretty quickly. Was cool to see though Chad keeping the other Alpha off the MC's case though.

I definitely don't see more than half this game playing as a CHIK. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I don't see the problem :p. But we'll see. Zoey might actually be really great and/or a red herring. For all we know she's in a happy relationship with her new boyfriend she met online: Derek.
The problem with her having a booty like that is it HURTS when your wristbone bounces of a no-booty girl's spine LMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: goldenrule91

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi I have 2 question
do I need 5 saves to play all routes?
what happened at the end, why there is a pic of tybalt and jade in sages home ?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1533442
Seriously, Zoey might be great, but after nympho-redhead fuckbuddy turned into adorable-clumsy-nympho-redhead-fuckbuddy-almost girlfriend, and no-fun-allowed-ice-queen Bella turned into dominatrix-best-teacher-who-the-hell-is-Jade-best-scene-in-the-game-yes-I-will-only-use-my-tongue Bella... All I'm saying is: too little, too late.

Yeah, but like I was talking with Ename earlier in the thread... Zoey might just make the current LI better. Imagine if our little adorable-clumsy-nympho-redhead-fuckbuddy-almost girlfriend adds a twang of jealousy to the mix?

I'd buy a rabbit just for Sage to go full bunny boiler.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Hi I have 2 question
do I need 5 saves to play all routes?
what happened at the end, why there is a pic of tybalt and jade in sages home ?
To be safe, I'd have at least 5 saves. One for each main route.
I have a page dedicated to each LI, a page dedicated to Quinn, one for DIK route (fucking everyone) and one for Neutral.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
The problem with her having a booty like that is it HURTS when your wristbone bounces of a no-booty girl's spine LMFAO
All I'm picturing is Lilly wrapped around me like a blanket :).

Yeah, but like I was talking with Ename earlier in the thread... Zoey might just make the current LI better. Imagine if our little adorable-clumsy-nympho-redhead-fuckbuddy-almost girlfriend adds a twang of jealousy to the mix?

I'd buy a rabbit just for Sage to go full bunny boiler.
Jealous little adorable-clumsy-nympho-redhead-fuckbuddy-almost girlfriend is best little adorable-clumsy-nympho-redhead-fuckbuddy-almost girlfriend.

Edit: whoops, this was supposed to be an edit of my previous post. I blame Sage for distracting me.

Reactions: JamieSadistic
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes